BUYING AMERICAN

How hard do you guys try to buy American made items? Recently I bought New Balance tennis which were made in the US (the only tennis shoe to be made in the US), US made pencils, US made American flag, my washer and dryer are made in the US and my car is made the US. But somethings like clothes/hats are impossible to find made in the US.

Sup Forums how much do you try to buy US products.

Why? Even if you buy american it's still made by spics.

I don't try at all. If I want shitty stuff I usually buy something from China since it's cheaper and equally in terms of quality

I try very hard to buy American made goods.

I shop for clothing almost exclusively at allusaclothing dot com.

I try to but American made products as often as possible put too many sheeple are happy with the Chinese made shit at walmart. They're too retarded to realize that they're dooming their own country. If it doesn't stop we'll all be speaking mandarin

That's still employing someone who is hopefully paying taxes in this country and who is actually working rather relying on gibsmedat.

I don't mind paying extra for made in USA. Hard to find tho. Chynas killing us in trade.

Buying American is good, buying local is better.

I do look to buy things made in the US, or at least made well.

btw, I'm looking to buy a new Audi though. I will look at Ford and GM though, but the quality never seems to be quite at the level of the Germans.

Made in Germany best quality desu

This. There's nothing American about "American" companies, from the shareholders to the manufacturers. The best you can do is buy local and support small businesses as much as you can.

>I'm a patriot because the spic or nigger that made this paid income tax to the fed

Aren't Mercedes Benz money pits though?

>I will look at Ford and GM though, but the brand prestige never seems to be quite at the level of the Germans.

FTFY

Why would you buy an Audi after their horseshit virtue signaling in the form of that superbowl commercial?

"My daughter isn't going to be as oppressed as her mother or grandmother ..." And somehow that means buy Audi.

I'd love to get an A5 to commute in, but I can't bring myself to buy from a company that is so regressive.

I usually buy Australian or else Chinese. Import tax from anywhere else makes it too expensive.

So you'd rather give your money and a job to some fucking ricefarmer who was pressganged into sewing in a sweatshop 15 hours a day for a dollar?

Who's the retard here?

>Buying expensive shit just cuz of muh feels.

Burgers are so fuckin dumb.

>who is hopefully paying taxes
If that's your worry, kill yourself
Taxation is theft, and I wouldn't want any hardworking American to worry about it.

My guns are all made in the USA

Clearly my money isn't going to the rice farmer since he only got a dollar for 200 shirts. Nor am I competing for jobs with the rice farmer.

But that wasn't the point. You're too stupid to see it.

I haven't owned one, but they can be good AFTER they drop in value.
I'm looking at Ford and Chevy right now and they have the same problem that they did years ago: They only offer shitboxes and cheap muscle cars. They never offer solid, normal looking sedans. I bet if I knocked on the dash, it would be plasticy and cheap.

I'd buy an American car if they produced a car that I liked, hence the "made well" caveat.

Do you want people to work to the point I don't have to give them federal aid from my tax dollars, or do you want cheap shit from overseas?

Stop being a fucking idiot. I don't like niggers or spics any more than you, but I like even less the idea of giving niggers and spics my taxes so they can fuck off and do absolutely nothing.

I love my 97 Audi A4, I don't give a fuck if it's American or not, or if they make fag commericals. If it works good then I'm buying it.

The new Taurus SHO is an absolute beast, user.

I own three Fords. 1987 Bronco for doing truck-like shit, a 2010 Focus for commuting, and a 2015 Mustang for speed and track days.

I used to, for major end items. Then I stopped caring sometime after the Chinese economy started to contract. I don't buy much shit anyways.

Ford is the only decent US car manufacturer. Notice it's the only US brand to market to Europe and compete with German cars.

Glad you're doing your part to stamp out the patriachy by driving an expensive Volkswagen.

>They never offer solid, normal looking sedans. I bet if I knocked on the dash, it would be plasticy and cheap.

Maybe you should get your husband to pick a car out for you.

what kind of hats are you looking for? There's a lot of startup cap producers

I bought this yesterday to trigger Euros

I do know that some Toyota and Honda
Models are made in the US. They seem to hold up well.

love it

I was looking for a typical baseball hat. I'm a orioles fan and the MLB official hats are made overseas.

Doesn't ford make some of there vehicles in Mexico and India?

your car was assembled in the US from parts made in China

You should blame your greedy rich white boss for selling American jobs to other countries. But you don't. You still kiss his ass and think he cares about you or the American economy. Why do you blame others when you should blame yourself for letting it happen!!!

Patriarchy? What? I only buy used cars, in this case a used Audi. Neck yourself faggot, the US is dying and I much rather worry about my own life than have some faggot on Sup Forums try and tell me what I'm like through an anonymous imageboard

I tried to buy a shower head made in the US. Home Depot only has 40 different flavor of ones made in China. The best I could do was a $14 no frills one made in Taiwan from Walmart.