Pushing an annoying not cooperative black female renter down a flight of stair has been called racist by leftist media...

Pushing an annoying not cooperative black female renter down a flight of stair has been called racist by leftist media in The Netherlands. Let's show Gijs some support.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BWUa2IEFtjH/?taken-by=muholizanele
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

link?

Weet niet of je kunt linken. Het filmpje staat op dumpert.

This is called assault you clown. In what world is pushing someone down a the stairs considered normal? People on Sup Forums are real degenerates. You would not be posting this crap if a white woman was pushed down the stairs.

I would if they also called it racist or some other SJW BS.

pushing someone down the stairs seems a bit harsh

Was that Mark from CGR?

I thought it would be a guy fucking someone from the back.

That's actually a little much. He's like 3 times her size.

hahahah same

Shes doesnt look black to me, Has pretty white skin. Looks like some hippy retard.
>looks hu-white to me

She's making resistance and slips, the guy is concerned and first try to reach her and later goes down the stairs to care about her status.

HÉ DIDE NÁTH WRANG

>dumb bitch takes a dive almost killing herself in the hopes of getting a ton of money from the guy she implicates for it

It's Rachel Dolezal and Shaun King's secret lovechild.

You are the definition of a degenerate. You want to know how a civilization dies out? When you become less civil.

did you watch the fucking video? She jumped.

>enabling victim culture
faggot

There obviously wasn't intent. He even tried to catch her arm when she started falling.

She literally let the force of his push, in the direction of the wall, allow her to fall forward down the stairwell. Professional victim shit.

Nice, would have done the same

Delet this

You mad bruh?

All I see is a man throwing a sack of shit down the stairs.

I've seen dumb white bitches take a dive before too. The people who do this will repulse you regardless of color. They breath failure and shit out children. They're like gypsies, but more disgusting.

She's fishing for a ghetto lottery payout. I guarantee it

Yes goy! Never stand up for yourself! Follow the NAP! Violating the NAP is (((Degenerate)))!
Yes, yes, yes Let me tread on you!!! if you fight back civilization will die!!!!
>nice try shlomo

Nigger

This video is actually really bad for her case. She's going to have to claim there were bags off camera that tripped her up that he shoved into her or something. If indeed there is such a case. Is this just some poor dumb lady who posted a video of her dumb moment on social media that the internet has turned into a bunch of nonsense?

i saw that too.

Sauce: instagram.com/p/BWUa2IEFtjH/?taken-by=muholizanele

Bitch crying and typing typical SJW BS.

He literally tries to grab her to stop her from diving. He was only pushing as hard as he needed to to stop her from going back upstairs.
This is like when Russians jump infront of cars and sue them. Thankfully he had the thing recorded and should get off clean since you can clearly see she went from pushing back against him to jumping forward.

This. He even tries to catch her

It's well known that niggers will purposely injure themselves if there's a chance of a payout.

he won't get off scot-free because he took matters into his own hands, but his intentions weren't to murder her by pushing her down the stairs

Good lawyer could accomplish that, but its the Netherlands even if he is found guilty he will get like 100 hours of community service

>usa
Of course

Definitely should've called the police, but you can clearly see him push her one way and then her react to that by going a completely different way, then him react to that almost instantly by reaching for her. I think this video shoes her intent to commit fraud honestly. Again, assuming she is dumb enough to be trying to sue him and not smart enough to just go on her way and find someone else to not pay rent to for a few months.

looks like he was trying to kick at something to get it down the stairs. you can see bags/clothing falling down the stairs towards the end of the clip.

she had shit at her feet and this guy kicked at it to move it. the shit was then pushed into her feet, knocking them out and causing her to take the swan dive.

looks fairly unintentional but i agree with he's probably going to get slapped with some form of negligence unless the laws there on the use of force to evict people from property are fairly lenient.

watch the video, skin looks white lol
>Girl has white skin
>Shes black
Pick one

Civilization dies when you continue to enable niggers taking over everything, you fucking putrid nigger enabling bleeding heart commie cocksucker

>BASED Divya Bharti