Goddamn niggers never change

>live in Florida
>get eaten by crocodile

reading the subtext, i'm assuming he died due to neglecting preflight check

Florida: the Australia of America

Anybody have the uncensored video?

CROCKED

It was an alligator you dumbass, we don't have crocs here

I bet they have a higher number of accidents because of the number of nigger students and trainers.

Yes we do. Especially in south Florida. Dumbass.

And our crocs are bigger than Nile crocs.

Probably this due to

This please.

CROCKED

What does gator taste like? I hear it's a pretty common food in parts of Florida.

i've heard that blacks taste like fried chicken

It's really fatty and chewy. Not very good but I'm a northerner

Like milk and salty coins

Based alligator.

Bags of sand

>Africa for africans, asia for asians, ponds for -everyone-!?!

Don't listen to the yanks. Imagine chicken but more chewy and and a slight fish taste. Best part about it is that these fucks chill in my backyard and can make some myself whenever I feel like it

>Black guys steals plane gets eating by alligator
Going only from that title I'm going to guess Florida?

And I win no prize for such an easy guess.

Based Alligator

Blacks are powerless against the BBC (Big Bad Croc)

literal nile crocs have been introduced into the florida ecosystem in recent years, so you'd be surprised

Just looks like the wildlife doing what they do best

>natural selection

Thank you based alligator!

Nigger tastes like rotten pork.

Cut gator rail into discs... pound and tenderize it.. . then bread it in beer batter...

dip it in marinara sauce for a glorious experience

Holy fuck thats how i wanna go out

>introduced
For what purpose?!
They certainly didn't swim here themselves!

Crocodiles are different from alligators

Most general aviation accidents are due to adverse wind, and almost all general aviation accidents are due to inexperienced and unrated pilots flying into instrument weather.

It most likely had nothing to do with mechanical failure and most to do with inexperience. There's a reason you don't do your first solo flight until you've had 30 hours with an instructor.

Gator taste like gator, it is a bit chewy generally but it's top notch fried.

Ain't just Florida eats it, pretty common over here in Louisiana and East Texas as well.

Almost all fatalities* are caused by inexperienced

>And our crocs are bigger than Nile crocs.

>The Nile crocodile looks almost identical to the American crocodile, Crocodylus acutus. But Nile crocodiles, the researchers say, can grow much larger than their American counterparts—up to 18 feet long. Their temperaments are quite different too. “The American crocodile is one of the most gentle species of crocodilian,” Mazzotti says. On the other hand, when Nile crocs are in their native habitat, “fully grown adults are much more prone to looking at humans as food.” American crocodiles don’t eat humans.

I hear it's good if cooked right, but every time I've tried it it tastes like how a swamp smells.

WE WUZ PILETZ N SHIIIETTT

wtf I love gators now

does it have some kind of "muddy-fishy" flavor?
you know like carp...that distinct scent and flavor

Under rated

I'm in ETX faggot. We don't have gator round here.

I am too and we do nigger, you probably live out near Dallas or some shit.

It's got something of a fishy flavor to it yeah, but still it's gator.

It literally tastes like chicken.

uncensored pic when?

See
It's more assertive than cod and the texture is like a flakier chicken. Brits would probably like it served like fish and chips, which is also how we generally eat it: battered and fried.

I don't live in the faggot city. I live close to Athens. And I've never seen gator offered as a dish.

>believing the Atlantic Ocean isn't the Atlantic River
wew lad do I have some news for you

I think it's fitting that he gets eaten by an alligator. It's like he was still in africa. Very primitive death.

Yeah, so pretty much in Dallas, called it.

I live near Texarkana, there's plenty of places that offer it as a dish, and you can buy it at some stores to cook yourself.

>I believed I could fly
>Instead I just crashed and died
>Gators couldn't believe their luck that day
>They just smiled and chewed away

Darwin is truly our greatest ally.

It tastes like a mixture between a mild white fish, and . Very, very tender.

Alligators are racists

You're a regular genius.

The Nigger did a Death roll after trying a Death roll himself

It's good. Kind of like a mix of chicken and fish. More chewy

No you didn't you dumb faggot.
I live an hour and a half from there. And this is coming from the guy who basically lives in Arkansas. Of course you guys have fucking gator up there.

Folks around Knoxville eat it once a year. The rivalry may be one sided as of late, but that doesn't stop people from enjoying tradition.

so where's the fucking video?

thats tragedy because one less bbc for white women, he was probably very hung like every black man since average for them is around 20 cm so unlike whites whos average is around 14 cm they can please white women in every way possible. white pussies are getting stretched like never before by bbc everyday since white women discovered this thing about bbc

I will have you know I'm closer to Louisiana than Arkansas, but only by a few minutes.

And it's East Texas proper, not some faggots living near Dallas.

I dont see what is wrong with this. Nature just doing its thing and removing niggers when we arent able to. I would love to see the libs try to play the race card on this

Florida's the only place on earth with both.

FACT!

Post the fucking video already

Like Wagu Dindu

Damn. Wonder if he was alive when he was getting munched on

>Black guys steals plane gets eating by alligator

Sounds like GTA Vice City will get a sequel

MODS

Thank you based gator! Now turn those nigs into little poopie taters.

I love Florida. I'll miss it if I ever have to move

>mfw niggers don't know how to barrel roll away from alligators

Gotta cater dem gator

What does a negro taste like/
Is it all dark meat?

He didn't fly so good

Floridian here, I got a 'pet' gator that sometimes crawls outta the swamp out back and chills in my backyard. At first I was planning on blowing its head off since it always sleeps by my 4 year old daughter's playset but after you get to know him, he's pretty cool. You can put some cans on him and he'll walk around like a butler during game day with the boys. Me and my buds even put on a necktie on him once. We had a hell of a time. Now during cookouts we throw him a piece of bird every few minutes. In fact, when I REALLLY want my friends to come over, I shout "even Tommy's crawled outta the swamp to see you!" I'm only 21 but I've got my own pet gator. Not many people can say that. Hell, I think I could even survive in Australia if they weren't so full all the time. Although I don't seem to like the city folk. From what I've seen in finding nemo, they're all pelicans or shitty dentists.

jews did it because they hate florida

Florida has crocodiles too

>21
>4-yo daughter

kek

What's your point? There's nothing wrong with having kids young, it's what's supposed to happen. People are leaving it way too late these days and birthing broken mongs.

>Feed him birds.

Stop stupid you are conditioning the gator to associate you with food. Do you ever wonder why wild life people put up signs like "Don't feed the animals"? One day your not gonna have any food and he will nip the shit out of you.

WHERES
THE
FUCKIN
VIDEO

WE WUZ AVIATERZ N SHEIIIIIT

based chompo

>nature is beautiful

I had a baby with a really sweet wealthy girl from georgia in a car during a high school dance. She was rebellious so she decided to leave home and live with me and raise our kid. She made up with her parents but I wasn't about to move up north and abandon all this prime real estate my father gave me before he passed on, so we stayed here. Now she makes $100,000+ a year while I watch my little girl or go on a quick boat ride with me ex-mil buddies and shoot stuff in Louisiana

if that's true you should work on at least 5 more children immediately user