Is he the new Hitler?

Is he the new Hitler?

>Implying Hitler was bad....

>implying Kim Jon Un is bad

this

is

He can't invade France and Russia at the same time, so no.

He's Stalin's Mini-Me at most.

he's almost certainly not going to shoot himself in a bunker like a useless loser, so no

>believing in the bad/good paradigm
summerfags get the FUCK out of here you fucking CANCER

He could invade South Korea though which has a population as big as France.

Nope. That would be Putin. Un is more like Mussolini or Franco. I'm thinking Franco to Xi's Mussolini.

No, he is our great leader.

Putin is too beta to be Hitler. I know he is alpha compared to all other leaders but Hitler is from a time where everyone was alpha.

Hitler wouldn't discuss around with the West whether Ukraine belongs to Russia or the West. He would simply invade that place within 3 days and tell the West to fuck themselves.

he's the reincarnation of Mao

Reminder that Juche is LITERALLY Nationalsozialismus

Well, he too has a face like a big, happy apple pie.

Hilter was one of a kind, he was a Saint.

I cant believe one of his own people in north korea hasn't taken him out yet. The lunatic is murdering his own people using antiaircraft guns. What a lunatic.

>Is he the new Hitler?

He can not threaten the (((international))) banking system enough to become the new Hitler.

>Is he the new Hitler?
You mean a führer figure who has fooled his followers into believing he has their best interest at heart while exploiting and sending them to their deaths?

Yeah but norks suck at implementing it. North korea is like a living parody of 20th century totalitarianism.

>US takes out terrorists with antiaircraft guns
>It's ok

>Kim jong un takes out terrorists and rebels wit antiaircraft guns
>It's a crime

that cognitive dissonance

Original.

I bet you also think Stalin wasn't as bad. You know, as long as you're a walking cliche.

No, Stalin was far worse

Ummm no sweetie. Nice try to deflect reality but Schlurrdrumpft is LITERALLY Hitler.

Can someone redpill me on NK please? what's NK supposed to be really like in reality? is it as poverty-ridden as we're told. theres the vid of everyonethinking the world is gonna end when the last dictator died.

>Can someone redpill me on NK please?
read a book you dumb untermensch

any good books on it? all the mainstream ones will likely have jewish influence

are Anglo influences ok? These are what we were given at uni and I enjoyed them. They cover the rebellions and pretty much everything you need to know:

Korea's Place in the Sun
A Concise History of Korea
Korea Old and New: A History

>Believing in if anything is real

We live in a simulation you fool.

okay thanks. ill have a look

If Mad-tv did a spoof of an SnL spoof of hitler played be KenJeong, then yes.