Former President Obama, classy and refined, charms mother and baby, takes selfie

Remember dignity you guys?

>Barack Obama may not be president anymore, but his legendary baby-whispering skills are apparently still going strong, after photos of his encounter with a baby at an Alaska airport were circulated widely on social media.

>While in a waiting area for private flights at Anchorage International Airport on Monday, Obama, who was on his way home after a trip to Asia, spotted 6-month-old Giselle and her mother, Jolene Jackinsky, of Anchorage.

>Jackinsky told CNN that Obama walked up and asked "Who is this pretty girl?" before scooping up the adorable infant, who was sporting a ribboned sun hat, while her mother snapped a couple of photos.

>When Giselle's father approached, Obama joked, "Hey! I'm taking your baby," Jackinsky recalled.

cnn.com/2017/07/08/politics/obama-baby-cnntv/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/MqeQi
youtube.com/watch?v=kYHPgaIbA6w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

archive.is/MqeQi

Wow. What a media darling. 3rd term now.
Kys

JUST LIKE ONE OF US

>inb4 evidence of pizzagate

Obama is charming as fuck, but that's not the point of presidency.

> Obama joked, "Hey! I'm taking your baby,"

Why can't Trump be this charming? He just seems insecure and angry all the time, like he's not even a real person

I will always want that nigger to die a horrible slow death.

He never would have done that to a white baby lol

Too bad being charming doesn't actually do anything to fix the economy, jobs, and national security.
Fuck King Nigger.
He needs to get AIDS and die already.

You find that peanut-butter faced baboon charming?

Did he just flip his car?

Woah, based black man and brown baby

The president is nothing more than a figurehead. You can say what you like all day long, at the end of the day, real power rests with the intelligence agencies, the lobbyists and the weapons firms. They determine foreign policy, all the president does is make speeches and smile to the camera.

As proof of this, the United States literally sold weapons to Qatar while Trump was bashing them for supporting terrorism on twitter. Shows U.S. policy is completely irrelevant of the President.

He's very not charming though. When he's not giving a prepared speech he is awkward. Trump is energetic, eccentric, and quick on his feet.

> 1 post by this ID
sage this classless bait

Fake news, that deal was setup by the Obama admin

Not really, whenever I saw him he was smooth as fuck. He's charismatic. But as I said that's not the point.

i'm sure he could have stopped it if he really wanted to. I mean, it's seven months in, you'd think "obama did it" isn't really an excuse for arming terrorists any more.

edgy

>Former President Obama, classy and refined, charms mother and baby

PIZZAGATE CONFIRMED.

Scramble. Scramble. Scramble.

Spread proofs across all threads.

REPEAT: SPREAD PROOFS ACROSS ALL THREADS

that kid is very cute

You know that black bastard is having a hard time resisting the urge to rape the kid and then it's mother in that pic. The kid looks like it can sense it.

BASED! Don't we love our black men?

Good old Barry Soebarkah

Kek but true

Retard

On it.
youtube.com/watch?v=kYHPgaIbA6w

Awwww. Now imagine if that child was middle Eastern, Obama would already be drone striking its ass.

there's nothing dignified about pedophilia, you colossal degenerate faggot.

The nog thought the yellow turd was a banana, kek.

What would you do if he'd take your baby?
>Obama joked, "Hey! I'm taking your baby,"

btw
>Jolene Jackinsky
>mongol face
wtf?

Why is he hiding out in Indonesia? Why OP, why?