Well colour me surprised

Well colour me surprised
You Americans should just burn all the colleges to the ground
At least then you'll finally come to a more enlightened era

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lLIVXTt_9Q8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just came on this god forsaken website to see what you all thought of it.
Read the full article and she literally has autism

Imagine being the father of this piece of shit. Imagine her as a cute, bubbly little girl clinging to your leg and building her entire world around you. You read her stories at night to make her smart. You move to the best neighborhood so she can go to school with the other white kids and actually learn stuff. You pay for piano lessons, ballet, horse riding. She's coming along as a proper little lady, and she'll always be your little princess.

You have to take out a loan to send her to college. You sell your car. You cut back on your own expenses. But your little baby is going to college.

One semester passes, and she comes home one thanksgiving and accuses you of being a patriarchal cryptofascist. Oh well, whatever. The next semester passes and she's got a bull-ring in her nose. Oh that's just college exploration. She stops calling. The next time you call her she accuses you of being overbearing, and says you have some psychosexual desire to control her every movement. You spend the evening crying to yourself wondering what happened.

Then you see an interview where she admits to being a whore. She hates you completely now. Your little girl is dead.

how can this be even a thing?
I could never imagine something like this here In my country

none of that happened.
daddy was likely fucking her.

Ok where so I go to pay this retardo hoe to fill her full of my baby batter

Funny. You think so? I don't. I'm 99% certain that college itself ruined her.

Why do these people choose to express their nonbinary-selves as disgusting goblin trash?
Who is attracted to this stuff?

Damn those are some sexy non-binary gender fluid trans queer homo-sapiens original source please?

Trips of truth. (((College))) takes a malleable mind and you end up with this.

It honestly boggles the mind how the filth that run these places can convince a person to destroy their looks in a matter of months.

If they dress in normal clothing and try to be normal, they don't stand out at all. They have completely average faces. Completely average physiques. Their uniqueness isn't visible for all to see, so they're stuck just looking like average, uninteresting people. They don't have any appreciable skills, so they desperately cling to their 'unique identity'. Then they see other people who appear as they do, and it serves as a kind of mating call.

It's funny because I used to run with people like that, sorta. I knew a few of them, and they were all okay people back in the 2000s. But they just advertised that they enjoyed goth music, or they enjoyed metal, or that they were interested in occult subjects, etc. Now that's boring, so they need to be 7th level genderqueer nonbinary special snowflakes to stand out in the crowd.

>completely average physiques

this you need to stop blaming college as a reason for muh can't have le kids, college is a cancer

>now they need to be 7th level genderqueer nonbinary special snowflakes to stand out in the crowd

That's pretty much true. They used to be punks, then they were skaters, then they were emo, then they were scene, then they were hipsters, now they're playing 6D outerspace majong with their gender identities.

I recently watched Green Day's documentary and of course they had to dedicate a portion to mental illness. They said about 90s punks going on stage in dresses and performing with trannies something along the lines of "we didn't think we were fighting for anything, that's just how everyone was". That tells me that these people always existed, they just went through different phases and the current phase is "walk around town with your nipples and/or cock taped up and yell about how normal you are"

Oh! That poor woman has the saddest tits. Damned depressing.

BROCK: Right! Yeah, they’re like The Notebook sad.

HUNTER: Her tits are like coming home from school and finding out your old man ran over your cat sad.

BROCK: Mournful. She has mournful tits. They’re like two suicide notes stuffed in a glitter bra.

HUNTER: Those things are like a little kid with progeria cracking all his ribs trying to catch a Nerf ball. Just sad. Damnit she has gloomy tits!

BROCK: It’s like she put a dollars worth of change into some old socks and then taped ‘em to her chest!

HUNTER: I wanna build two little caskets and give her tits a tasteful, dignified funeral.

it's gotten to the point where Sup Forums is a better influence on young people than college

good quality genes.. someone should just force breed her some kids and put a bullet through her brain.

Bet he isn't even using weights, just the 15lb bar

I like Venture Bros, too

I'm pretty sure that's a girl that transitioned into a guy, look at the wide hips

this

Sadly that's true, despite the degeneracy of Sup Forums, they would probably turn out well if not maybe a bit lonely after spending time here.

>pussy pad
>no weights
>1/4 ROM
>women's pants
Absolutely disgusting.

The guy is a circus tier freak of nature user. You are observing and complaining about the wrong thing here.

Will the inanity ever end with these idiots, or do we have to reopen the sanatoriums?

Because it's just a cover for their non-existence. They are empty shells of human beings pretending so very hard to be human beings.

probably not a bad idea at this point.

it'd be nice if professors taught in an ethical and professional manner by excluding their own shitty political opinions from their lectures, in the same way public school teachers are expected to do.

unfortunately, that has not happened yet.

>kimono

Nice cultural appropriation you hook-nosed kike

We need to start putting these freaks in the nuthouses, or gas them. I'm cool with either.

This why you do not steer away from Christianity.

The West is doomed without it.

The truth is all to be found in the Bible.

Nazis watch out !

This.

If you work for the state as a public official or receive government money in the form of grants and financial aid naturally you're going to advocate for big government leftist communist bullshit.

The only way to purge the Marxist filth from our education system is to privatize every last school and take government money out of schools. No more financial aid. No more grants. No more federal loans.

youtube.com/watch?v=lLIVXTt_9Q8

you may...

... be onto something.

a new gender perhaps? not other-kin, but goblin-kin

Hi, I'm a queer genderfreak and I made up these new pronouns I want you to use and if you don't capitulate, I'll sue you.

I guess this would be ogre-kin

Corrupted Colleges = Churches of communism and faggotry

Wow! That thing has an ass in the front and the back!

Thats my people. They seem to be women mostly.

>People see you as a bit of a ogre m'am
>Well I out to smash them with a club and eat their bones!

Subversion is a helluva drug.

who cares dumb people are easy to influenced look at all of you i dont give shit that these bitches want to be gender fluid but someone told you that it was bad so you come here and make a million shit threads about it.

>I'm really two people: the nicest trans queer demikun asian-passing punk sex worker you'll ever meet, and a twisted fucking psycopath

the struggle to put on jeans?

From Hollywood to you, courtesy of the Jew

OMG did you just assume their taxonomic identity, you bigot? why don't you ASK them if they identify as Homo sapiens first? Huh?

she looks completely normal now and regrets being like that she made a video about it a few years ago.