Why does Merkel and Germany hate Europe so much?

Why does Merkel and Germany hate Europe so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the greatest German accomplishment was convincing everyone they had stopped trying to take over Europe

Merkel is a crypto and a Kalergi Prize recipient.
Germany has a constitution in name, only. A cabal of professional nation-wreckers has a whole country's tax base to play with, and things go accordingly.

Have they done that though? I think everyone is aware they've never stopped trying

nah m8, 90% of people here only started opening their eyes to that after 2015, and most people are still oblivious about it

She's from East Germany. Raised a communist.

I'm convinced Germans have never understood the "nation-state" concept in the way that Anglos and many other European nations do. That misunderstanding, not respecting borders properly as a result, is a common thread from the World Wars to today.

Merkel needs to die.

Soviet influence.

>Merkel was born Angela Dorothea Kasner in 1954, in Hamburg, West Germany, the daughter of Horst Kasner (1926–2011; né Kaźmierczak

>Ludwig Kasner was born out of wedlock to Ludwik Wojciechowski and Anna Kaźmierczak (1867–1943), ethnic Poles and citizens of the German Empire from Posen (now Poznań, Poland

>In 1915, during World War I, Ludwig was drafted into the German Army and fought on the western front before being taken prisoner of war in France. He subsequently joined the Polish Blue Army, which fought for Polish independence on the side of the Entente Powers; it is not known whether he took part in fighting against Germany

I think she's secretly trying to prove to the world that Hitler was right.

merkel ruining europe

youtu.be/Mcf9CLMQuRQ

Hitler wasn't right

>niggermods löschen extrem wichtigen deutschen Faden

This.

He was though

how many times do you need to get bombed before you realise he was wrong?

Female,marxist and childless.

What are you doing Deutschland?

Oh look, another British vs. Germans thread. Now all we need is some Canadians vs. Americans and some Australians vs. New Zealanders. Fun!

German mentality

Germans do not have a middle ground, they are either too far right or they are too far left.

>tfw relevant enough for rivalry

>if somebody says 2+2=4 but I shoot him for saying it this makes 2+2= not 4

really made me think

Dying out hopefully.

>boast about colonialising 1/3 of the world
>says others don't respect borders

in league with the EU to bring enough discord to as many member states as possible, so that the idea of an EU central police and military force to quash all the chaos becomes a very appealing proposition

Germans strive to be the best. They realize they can't achieve this with their size and population cap so they have to organize other countries into a European new world order. They're very good at it. They always have. So long as they don't invade other countries again.

>we are ubermensch although we get BTFO everytime we try to dominate others
more like 2+2=5

This time it won't be different, you know? What you've done to Europe will not be forgiven just because you let some arabs fuck your women

Germans know a lot about not respecting borders.

>glossing over the fact that a good athlete stops competing
>from the disabled cripple bench

I love butthurt Slavniggers

>we are ubermensch although we get BTFO everytime we try to dominate others
this isn't what people say he was right about
also everyone in history got BTFO when they tried to dominate others
Roman Empire doesn't exist anymore as well

She's a commie

>

t. Kikebart reader

you Paul Joseph Watson fanboys are the worst

>this isn't what people say he was right about
so what was he right about?
>also everyone in history got BTFO when they tried to dominate others
not really. Your "Reich" are always pathetic attempts that last less than a trip to the toilet and only show the cognitive dissonance between reality and german delusions of grandeur
>Roman Empire doesn't exist anymore as well
This is not an argument. I am just warning you. Don't come crying like a little bitch when you get BTFO again. Don't come saying "we dindu nuffing". Your tears won't move anyone this time.

They are playing the long game.

Future generations will look back and name this time in history the European Eugenics Experiment. EEE for short.

Defiantly something fishy going on.

>Germans strive to be the best.
But never quite are. Their entire history is punctuated by massive failure in their attempts to seize greater power

Merkel is her own shit storm don't blame regular germans, try again shill

>t. Kikebart reader
nice projection, never read it in my entire life
>you Paul Joseph Watson fanboys are the worst
what makes you think I'm a fan of that humongous faggot?

>Don't come crying like a little bitch when you get BTFO again
>you
>not we

typical Italian coward

Because for the entirety of their history, they have been cucked their neighbors over and over again.

Sorry, but I have to let off steam here.

Everyone seems to be bashing European politicians for letting in refugees and not doing enough to stop terroristic attacks.

I've been living in Germany for all of my life, I moved to Canada for few months, years maybe. But I love my country Yes, there is inequality and crime and terrible things happening in Germany and in the rest of Europe. Like everywhere else.

But if you are a bit familiar with Merkel, you should know she is one of the best, if not the best policy makers in the world. Since her election, German economy, aid for those in need and pretty much everything else has improved a lot.

As to the refugees, of course they are an incredible burden for Germany and other European countries. But what do you want to do if not let them in? You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU). In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***. We have the capabilities of taking them in, the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society. And if other EU countries, or the US, or just anybody would have agreed to at least take in a fraction of the number Germany took in, no country would have been in much trouble to give them a new home.

And what about the terrorists? First off, the majority of terrorists aren't refugees. Check that on Wikipedia or whereever you like. Most of them are radicalised at home or in the internet. And those who came as refugees would have found another way, no doubt. It's easy to get to Europe. This place is so open in any way, you just cannot give 100% security. As many of you might know, "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.".

So for god's sake let these people live here, don't blame an entire group that is 99.9% peaceful.

They've just been utterly gaslit by the jewish liberal anti-white narrative. They genuinely believe that flooding their country with shit-tier third world muslims will make it a better place, and that they're virtuous and righteous to do so.

Most western european countries are on the same trajectory, it's just that germany was particularly susceptible to jewish influence because of the holocaust myth being so pervasive and hitting home for them.

They work for satan.

They are German

Brit knows what's up. Except like in all eugenics programs, the one who's considered "untermensch" never had a chance to do well in the first place, because the system was always thought of in such a way that it would make stronger the people that were chosen before the program began.

>we
u wot m8? There is no "we"

Moloch

As a woman she is for evolutionary reasons deficient in the mind to understand society's safety.

This.

Straight to hell you go, boy.

>But if you are a bit familiar with Merkel, you should know she is one of the best, if not the best policy makers in the world. Since her election, German economy, aid for those in need and pretty much everything else has improved a lot.
of course it has, on the backs of the rest of Europe

>so what was he right about?
he said Marxism was awful
>not really. Your "Reich" are always pathetic attempts that last less than a trip to the toilet and only show the cognitive dissonance between reality and german delusions of grandeur
This is not an argument. Especially when you people here love saying how Germany controls the EU and that the EU is part of Germany.
>This is not an argument. I am just warning you. Don't come crying like a little bitch when you get BTFO again. Don't come saying "we dindu nuffing". Your tears won't move anyone this time.
No people care less about their own deaths than Germans do about WW2 and post-WW2, and every time I look on Sup Forums or other places it's always about how we destroyed Europe or how we were the aggressors, now you people say that we get BTFO. Sorry, can't have it both, your comments makes no sense.

Niggers is you now hans.
Or should I say ahmed.

In 15 years you will be minority in islamistan.\
We will be still white nation.

And this.

>black hair
>Germanic
>southern Germans more Celt than Germanic
at least leave the -ic out

>Polish subhumans
>white

kekles

get off my continent you brainwashed kraut. Stop polluting our way of life with your ideas!

She's a woman without any children, she has a lacking of emotional sensitivity and if she kills herself in the next 4 years over being barren it will be no surprise.

>East german commie

>he said Marxism was awful
that was obviously not what user implied, and neither did you. But I see that you're shitting yourself for being an open nazi sympathizer online and you have to damage control

>This is not an argument. Especially when you people here love saying how Germany controls the EU and that the EU is part of Germany.
It does so in fact, but it only does so because this time France is allied with you, and you have been smarter. You aren't moving on to the big guys, you are simply being a parasite to the rest of Europe. But the rest of Europe will never forgive you for this, and just like the other times, it won't last long this time either. Your days are numbered.

>No people care less about their own deaths than Germans do about WW2 and post-WW2, and every time I look on Sup Forums or other places it's always about how we destroyed Europe or how we were the aggressors, now you people say that we get BTFO. Sorry, can't have it both, your comments makes no sense.
You haven't got BTFO yet, but you will be soon. It's as simple as that. Europe is waking up to the traversy of german-run "european institutions" that force us to destroy our productivity under the guise of "Europe demands it".

I think Merkel is try to goad the Germans to rise up and take their country back, she has made them the most hated race in all Europe again and the third world's bitch.

It was a risky move and I think it has backfired because most Germans just seem to be fags who are embracing it.

I've said some really horrendous stuff about Germans, I've wished their destruction and so so on. Stuff that would have an American or Brit incensed.

Not a peep from the krauts, no potato nigger slurs, no famine taunts, no nothing. I actually feel sorry for Germans now. We shouldn't have left you suffer in pain for so long.

every noticed how none of the EU leaders have any children? Macron? Nope. Merkel? Nope. They seem out of touch with the average family man.

You cannot beat me in rock paper scissors leaf

macron is almost certainly a homosexual

Gerkels are scum

These. I wonder how long it will take for the Anglo to realise that the "dumb Pollack" controls their government.

>I actually feel sorry for Germans now. We shouldn't have left you suffer in pain for so long.
I don't, because just like in WW2 they are doing the exact same "we're only following orders". As long as destroying the rest of Europe was benefitting them, none of them raised their voice against their european brothers having their future slaughtered.
In fact, all they did was call them "lazy, corrupt, brown" as incited by their governments.
So no, no sympathy for germans, because they are accomplices of what has now literally destroyed Europe and any hope of future european collaboration

I love this butthurt of other nations when it comes to Germany. Wer are still one of the richtest countries with one of the highest living standards on this planet. Especially hilarious are the butthurt cries by other shithole nations like pooland or italy. FUCKING KEK be fucking thankful that germany is such a economic powerhouse and that you are profiting from that you lousy, lazy subhuman niggers

But yo gonna have Turkey as your New neighbor, Polska.

>dat moment you realize merkal has the school shooter fade.

kek

krauts when organized and under good learership are dangerous

turks are turks, subhuman trash that is easy to kill

gotta give it to krautz that they can fight when they have thier balls

The Euro was a French idea.
The EU was an allied idea to cuck Germany.

I have seen Italy and Spain and your work ethic is not comparable to the northenr countries and you know it.
Stop pushing responsibility away from you you coward

>((((selfish as f***))))

I wonder who's behind this post?

you do realize that when all those muslim kids grow up they have to join the bundeswehr and are basically getting free ISIS training with weapons and tactics while flying under the radar.

Once there is a certain amount of bundeswehr trained muslims they will turn against you.

You do know that right?

>The Euro was a French idea.
wrong, it was a franco-german idea
>The EU was an allied idea to cuck Germany.
I know this is what your politicians have been telling you. The truth is it's something YOU have used to cuck the rest of Europe. The other european countries (except France) have always looked at it under the hopes of european collaboration and unity, but not you, you literally did all you could to cuck everyone and suck them dry.

>I have seen Italy and Spain and your work ethic is not comparable to the northenr countries and you know it.
Work ethics is a fucking meme you moron. Italians already have to work a lot more than your people and earn a lot less exactly because of the "reforms" that Germeurope has been forcing down our throats even before the euro currency was adopted.

>Stop pushing responsibility away from you you coward
We have the responsibility of having politicians who betrayed our nations, and they will also have to pay, but your responsibility remains faggot.

First of all being ranked as a rich country isn't worth very much to be honest in the grand scheme of things. Like I wonder how different your life is to mine or a pole or an American. I guarantee there isn't much difference.

Gemans in general aren't very wealthy themselves. Most never own property of their own. They are one of the most heavily financed nationalities in Europe when it comes car ownership.

You have good infrastructure, medical care and (((education))) but that all gonna be finished with in the next couple of years thanks to your invitation to migrants.

You get taxed for going to church for gods sake. Unless you are Muslim and Jewish of course.

>work time =/= productivity

if you have some low skill retards work 80h/week of course they will produce less than a skilled smart guy who works 10h/week

You take always the gibs and spend your money on shit and corruption and then blame Germany for it.
Greece even faked their bilance to get into the Euro in the first place. If you think this is an OK behavior you might have a problem with morals.

Germany will always be the mightiest country in the EU, that is just how it is.
You can decide if Germans work for or against Europe. Allies decided to make Germany the heart of the (((EU))) after WW2. You should have fought harder back then if you dislike it now.

Good thing the Bundeswehr is underfunded and underequipped. They have to train with brooms, use vans as pretend armoured vehicles and they "drive" their Tornado jets around airfields on pretend bombing runs.

All these Muslims kids are going to be good for is taking part in the Jihadi suicide army of the Krautistan caliphate.

Fuck, I even think our military could have a chance at taking on the Germans at this point.

The average German dislikes the EU meddling in national laws, it's just that media portrays this as non-negotiable neccessity and any party opposing this is either left or right wing extremist.

People trust their Tagesschau.

It's always the German Jews.

Germany is too big for Europe, and too small for the world. They're settling for running Europe. And who knew Germany's first order of business after taking over Europe would be multiculturalism?

considering the minister of defense is a mother with 7 kids I think you might be correct, sir. What are they gonna do? Throw toys at you?

>You can't close the borders
The refugees still don't parachute into Schengen countries, user. And you can deport them if they enter. There was dindus trying to enter Europe through Ceuta and Melilla. The Spanish and Moroccan treated the dindus in a good way.

The only logical step is suspend UN refugee convention or make an Ellis island.

It's not Germany or Merkel fault. Greek and Italian have their share of guilt. If they want Levantine, afghans and dindus roaming thorough theirs cities and islands, destroying their tourism revenue bc of EU sanctions and a violation of sovereignty.

The day that war refugee becomes economic migrant is the day that they refuse to other countries except the desirable ones of their choosing.

>

t. 56% prime example of multiculturalism

wew

>The truth is it's something YOU have used to cuck the rest of Europe.
Bullshit. You mean to tell me Alcide De Gaspari, Jean Monnet, Robert (((Schuman))) - direct quote about his aims with the ECSC: "Make war not only unthinkable but materially impossible" - and Paul-Henri Spaak are German names? That splitting German domestic production between us and five of you leeches was anything but an attempt to chain us down? Fuck you, pastakike. Your little scheme backfired, get over it. If you were in a position to even talk work ethics your shithole might have actually helped avoid this entire mess.

>Why does Merkel and Germany hate Europe so much?

there still buthurt the narrowly lost ww1. and ww2.

>if you have some low skill retards work 80h/week of course they will produce less than a skilled smart guy who works 10h/week
Yeah, our workers are so low skilled that german companies literally come here to specifically recruit them all the time, you germans must be totally retarded then.

>You take always the gibs and spend your money on shit and corruption and then blame Germany for it.
muh corruption is just another part of the european propaganda to convince us to adopt "structural reforms" that have the only result of crippling our economy. We are not less corrupted than you at all, and I could make you many examples of dreadful german corruption at the highest levels. Both public and private. Do you really think there aren't a shitload of german companies who used the italian mafia to get rid of their toxi waste and dump in Italy? This is why nobody likes you faggots.

>Greece even faked their bilance to get into the Euro in the first place. If you think this is an OK behavior you might have a problem with morals.
Muh balance was accepted exactly because Germany knew that whatever problem those countries had, they would have only been juiced out of their wealth anyway, so it wasn't important how much of it they had in the first place. All the troika and austerity plans for Greece were literally just a way to further screw them over, so much that EVEN THE IMF (so literally an enemy of the people and the most elite bureacrats ever) have complained to Germany, and for this reason THEY HAVE BEEN EXCLUDED FROM FUTURE TALKS OF DEBT RESTRUCTURING. Literally worse then the genocidal IMF, this is how bad you faggots are.

>Germany will always be the mightiest country in the EU, that is just how it is.
You were literally the sick man of Europe until the euro was adopted. Europeans literally paid for your unification, but you have forgotten that, haven't you? Disgusting

>considering the minister of defense is a mother with 7 kids

You know I had to look that up. I can't believe there is a German out there capable of producing more than one child.

All of the worst Western nations seem to have women as defence ministers. Its a definite trend.

Why do you keep pretending that the average German profits of the EU? We dont have a say here at all. The EU is some weird diffuse Behemoth most people dont even understand. Most people dont even know what exactly the EU commission or the parlament does.
This is like a obstacle-dictatorship. Decisions are made so far away from you by so many different people and institutions that you lose interest and control.
The EU will die soon anyways, stop letting your insane hatred for Germans out here, its pathetic.

Pray continue user, what do you think the genetic endgame is? How do you think CRISPR tech will play into this?

>You mean to tell me Alcide De Gaspari, Jean Monnet, Robert (((Schuman)))
those people had a certain idea of Europe, one of collaboration and unity, but germans had another (while pretending otherwise), they've only been good at hiding their true intentions from the beginning
>That splitting German domestic production between us and five of you leeches was anything but an attempt to chain us down? Fuck you, pastakike.
Nobody is chaining you down. In fact you are bringing everyone down with your retarded policiies.
> If you were in a position to even talk work ethics your shithole might have actually helped avoid this entire mess.
It's impossible for single individuals to rise above european laws made exclusively to devalue their labour and at the same time rise above the macroeconomic asimmetries caused by the euro. There is no work ethic in the whole world that can fix that. And how dare you anyway to complain that every italian should be as competitive as the top 2% of the world while for yourself you take the right to be lazy faggots and live on our backs? Kys

Yes Hans, we hear you. But I for one will have no desire to visit Oktoberfest when it no longer allows beer or pork and consists of praying 5 times a day wearing my dudeburka. Germany will no longer be Germany. It will be Shitstanbul. Does this not bother you a tad?

>Why do you keep pretending that the average German profits of the EU?
I don't, although you can't believe that you didn't profit from it, at least in the form of better household savings and lower unemployment.
My problem is with your approval of all of this while at the same time falling for memes such as "southerners are lazy, corrupt and can't compete". If we really were like that, you wouldn't have had to do what you did with the EU.

>The EU will die soon anyways, stop letting your insane hatred for Germans out here, its pathetic.
I don't hate anybody, I am just warning you that not many people will be as forgiving as me when shit goes down

youd think a leader of the free world would know better.arent the refugees a consequence of anglo wars?

kek Germans are pretty poor compared to Italians.

The EU only serves the politcal Class of all member nations and the big corporations.
Most Germans live in flats and have barely any savings, basically living from paycheck to paycheck.
If you earn about 60.000€ you got to pay 42% taxes + 19% VAT + health insurance and other shit

We live on your backs? If you dago shitbloods had ever amounted to anything there would not even be a EU. Now it's eighty years since, the Kallergi plan from the 20s is in full swing and you have the gall to whine to us Germans about how hard it sucks to live in the EXACT FUCKING SYSTEM YOU RETARDS BETRAYED US FOR. Good thing the non-halfbreed niggers are getting you sooner than us, this way we might actually see you earn your glorified welfare check of a GDP.

PS: Even counting in the people that the European system is designed for, bureaucrats and bankers, most of which concentrate here, our average household income is less than half of yours. Do you understand what this means? It means the majority of us effectively live as slaves, at nukepoint, so that you mongrelspawn can mouth off. If I were you, I'd be savoring that next plate of spaghetti, because the next time your mother's vagina bleeds onto anything, it'll be my fucking combat knife.

Merkel lived in the DDR until 1989. She became chancellor in 2005 and started to work on a european super state (and she was a polititian before that). So she was only living 16 years under the german flag until she started to work on its replacement. Germany in its current form is only a temporary solution in her mind.

I'm a bit shit talking but could be some truth in that.