Why do niggers use emojis so much?

Is it because they are lack the basic intelligence to communicate without using drawings/pictures? Similar to how primitive humans communicated by drawing pictures in caves?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This board is known for artistic memeology. Please don't.

Their race don't even have an official written language so the answer is yes.

I'm not talking about memes. I'm talking about niggers on social media who can't string together a simple sentence without the use of 10+ emojis

> primitive humans communicated by drawing pictures in caves?
Those paintings were mostly religious

Modern day hieroglyphics.

I put forward that we require a focus group on the ironic use of the 3 emojis in OP's pic.

kek, this

google is getting rid of blob emojis because black people hate them, no joke.

Its a fucking shame.

>they wuz kangz
>modern day hieroglyphics
where's the confusion?

WE

White people do the same shit on Sup Forums with their ebin reaction faces

because they wuz kangs and they use hieroglyphs by nature

American's aren't White.

not even remotely the same

I know you are a leftist because of your intent on being deliberately obtuse or deceptive

It has nothing to do with blacks. Just so that google users dont send emojis that dont look like they intended to send to iphone users.

>Dont know how to properly turn your feelings into words
>Use XDDD :DD emojis instead
:v

yes. Writing system evolved from pictographs, to hieroglyphs, to alphabet. Niggers are reverting back to pictographs.

so women are niggers

youtu.be/Mcf9CLMQuRQ

kek

I started using them because of when i used to have instagram all of the shit sofloantonio stuff had like 50 fucking laugh crying emojis in the top of the vid. not saying i ever found that crap funny

the fuck did you just even say, the iphone is a dying market share to android.

leftyfag spotted

yeah that was quite a shitty post. it has nothing to with black people anyway. the new ones are practically identical to the iphone ones.

It's not just niggers, my fucking mother in law has started communicating through emoticons.

I like to think emoticons are a form of new speak that is meant to replace words. One day everyone will communicate through emoticons. Can't plan a revolution with just emoticons.

>one day everyone will communicate through emoticons

you have express permission to kill me on that day.

oh, and all the cool kids call them emojis now

What are we? Apex whites

"""Whites"""".

You're right, even the movie is called emoji movie.

They remind them to when they were kangz n shiet

Funny joke my fellow white man

Most Americans have never seen a European before.

Emoji =/= Emoticon

Just saying.

Form of brand worship like wearing Jordans or drinking Hennessy. Tons of poplar emoticons makes your post lit af

America is the strongest European nation on earth, don't bully your kin

How can it be a European nation if it isn't in Europe and it isn't inhabited by Europeans?

one step closer to their natural ooks and eeeks, by now you should have noticed they cannot handle written let alone spoken language.

U sound like a white guy whom is tryna cling to an identity that aint yours

They were kangz.
So they are going back to hieroglyphs.

It was founded and built by Europeans, I don't know why you guys don't want credit for it. Yeah it's a shit hole now but what other race can colonize a land full of savages and turn it into the most powerful nation on earth? Deny your child all you want Nigel, America is not only European but it's also Anglo.

Stop being a nigger and take responsibility for your child.

I'm not even white kek

I just feel like the British deserve credit for building the most powerful nation on earth. Mexico and south America are Spanish, sorry bro.

Was just about to say this.

There are plenty of """powerful""" countries that Europeans founded. Just because a bunch of """Whites"""" move in after we've abandoned it doesn't mean that they can continue to be associated with us.

Except America, right user?

Because they have inferior genetics and brain function to us more evolved races. They have a very limited capacity for abstract thought. Give them the English language and Mozart, they will give you Ebonics and Rich Homie Quan.

Hieroglyphs are better suited for their minds. They see one they like and they spam it on instagram over a photo

cave drawings

The entire American continent doesn't have a single European and you know it.

We live in an age of false idols

Canada isn't European either? That's extremely rude

>Niggers use emojis a lot
>Blame it on low intelligence
>Women use emojis a hell of a lot more
really makes you think

BBBRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPTTTTT

Canada is even worse than the USA.

It's trendy and niggers don't create content

Canada isn't even located in Europe, neither is America. Of course they can't be European nations

you can misspell a word, but you can't misspell an emoji

niggers can't write or talk properly, so they go for the easiest option

>artistic memeology
what a reddit thing to say

They wuz kangs

they never developed written language they naturally gravitate towards hieroglyph emojis because niggers are too stupid to conjugate verbs

There are plenty of Europeans here. We've started deporting some of them who wanted to come here so badly they didn't bother doing it legally, so pretty soon there will be a lot less.

But they wuzn. they wuz penis cleaner n' shiet.
Niggerglyphics aren't even original.
Can someone drop a they wuzn kings infographic?

>Modern day hieroglyphics.

Eventually, it's going to be a new system of writing called "Ebonoglyphs" and its acceptance will be forced onto whites by Jews and useful idiots. A teacher would get a fucking history paper written in damn emojis.