Look at this map and say it

Look at this map and say it
ISTANBUL
Not Constantinople

You declared crusades on us
You lost it
We buried your crusaders alive
You could do nothing but cry
Now our muslim brothers are beheading you on your bridges, running over you in your streets and breeding more children than your sissified ""men"" do. So quit your 'deus vult' 'retake istanbul' dreams, we will kill you in millions if you do that. Instead, try to retake Paris, Berlin and London back from us.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_Constantinople
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Turks are gay desu

religion of Allah is superior to religion of three gods.

DELET THIS!

> LARPING HARDDDD
> Thinking we wont just gas and Moab you into pillars of salt

BEEP BEEP motherfucker

> why is it that all turks are homosexual in nature
>oil wrestling to traps

All I see is a waste of time.

It's REVAL, not Tallinn.

Keep poking the bear, mudshit.

You may think you are a hunter now, but the hunters shall become the hunted.

Vlad the Impaler has been reborn, and when he shows his vengeance, Pisslam followers all over the world shall feel what true terror feels like. Their terrorism will be a joke, compared to the retaliation they will receive.

Balkanites are orthodox, the crusaders were Catholic you imbecile.

I know Erdogan is denying your children education, but what's your excuse?

love how sissy right wing pussies are afraid to see the truth and when they deny it, they keep posting ad hominems and other poorly constructed arguments
islam and communism will dominate and kill all the christians and capitalists

Consider suicide, insecure fuck.

Tfw a blue-eyed Turk buttraped entire Europe in it's attempt to retake Constantinople.

>Rapebaby does not know we fought against crusaders in Europe
and who are you to talk about education, rapebaby? You're literally a subhuman, know your place.

>When Turks try to defeat a small Greek militia force

>Implying you will do anything
Yeah I can totally see a crusade to conquer Istanbul in your lifetime, it definitely isn't a delusional fantasy.

>Literally who

Fuck man, Im looking real hard at that map all I can see is Constantinople

BEEP BEEP

Why'd they change it?

BTFO by

So why are you linking your shit in Constantinople with the crusades?

The crusaders sacked it and raped everyone there before you did. Constantinople was the enemy of the Catholics, by killing crusaders you were helping it. What does that have to do with you having it right now?

>rapebabby

Oh hi, you're that Turk that says rapebabby on every reply. What kind of job do you have anyway, you seem to be on here 24/7

European Imperial powers could have wiped the backwards Turkey out and exterminated all of you. But you're lucky that didn't happen.

>You declared crusades on us
Pardon me if I'm wrong, but did any crusades AT ALL occur after the cities name was changed to Istanbul, cause I'm absolutely certain that you're full of shit.
Also the reason we don't destroy you has never been fear, but pity, you'd be wise to learn that before ours finally runs out again, because once it has we will not even give you a chance to kill us.

>So why are you linking your shit in Constantinople with the crusades?

Oh my oh my rapebaby
read a book will you? Why the fuck do you think inferior christians declared a crusade on us? We invaded Balkans and threatened Constantinople.

>Oh hi, you're that Turk that says rapebabby on every reply. What kind of job do you have anyway, you seem to be on here 24/7

YOU'RE LITERALLY A RAPEBABY TOP KEK DO YOU THINK I'M ONLY ONE GUY :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDdd

i can't say

>islam and communism will dominate and kill all the christians and capitalists
>communism and islam together

Must be pretty humid in your basement.

Tip: this is the same one Turk that does these threads every day, he's a jobless, uneducated mongrel who sticks to Islam and terror acts because they're the only thing that can gain him any measure of respect whatsoever even though hes likely some sort of basement dwelling manchild who has never even touched a firearm and most likely never will because he's afraid.

Learn to recognize the LARPers, they're on here every day all day.

keep sucking muhammads cock roach

Bulgarians are a mixture of gypsies and Turks.

Didn't romans hold Constantinople for a very long time? Anyway you stupid Arabs always forget when your were horrible, murderous, rapists child molestors so I guess you can have that win.

While Christians were perusing charity through Christianity you spread Muhammad's shit by the sword. Christians were rewarded with a few golden ages in a row while you Arabic fucks just killed each other for sand.

Enjoy.

lmao wh*Tes are weak
good thread OP

Dont forget western powers has killed ten of millions of muslims just in the last three decades and it was just for a little bit of oil.
If it were to go down in a war of civilisations, you would be absolutely wrecked in one month.
Remember also that the west is united, you are not, so try to take a village in less than 3 months (remember Al bab) before you boast you fucking inbred bastard

Is that an A/C on top of the cube?

What the fuck is in that thing

>Why the fuck do you think inferior christians declared a crusade on us?

Empty the prisons, claim colonies, deny the chinks power through middle Eastern roads, cancel out Mongols.

Nobody gave the tiniest flying fuck about orthodox people, they supported your slaughter of us. Hell, they did it themselves.

Also why was it a response to you threatening us? Crusades were 1090 to like 1290, your fucking empire began in 1291. What the fuck?

4Reel man. Look!

>inferior christians

Hello komshu, get good gibs in Austria?

forgot the image

You can't even spell dude

Stay mad roach

"Lost it"
I cant wait for the day of the Raid.

I said "wh*Tes". you're not wh*Te

It's pic related now Roach.

Carigrad.

Here sit your brothers, come say hello

Why are roach posters all such assmad faggots who do nothing but whine?

daily reminder you respond to this

wh*Te balkanrapebabies cannot be my brothers

>Balkan
>white

oops, too late

whatever it is, its definitely not paganism

Why did the Muslims attack the good boy catholics?

wh*Te enough for me

Why would we want to retake Istanbul? It's full of subhuman roaches

Who gives a damn about religion, when we have the arsenal to destroy your nation

>you're not wh*Te
how would you know? i knew roaches were dumb but come on.
You guys cant even beat the femenist kurds, pathetic.

WE

Constantinople was never catholic. The Byzantine empire never declared any type of crusade. They lost it long after the crusades happened.

>So quit your 'deus vult' 'retake istanbul' dreams, we will kill you in millions if you do that.
Is that a threat, never threaten someone if you are unable to execute it

wh*Te subhumans tricked meds into thinking that they are wh*Te. in reality, you're not wh*Te.

>Feminist Kurds
Hahaha, the "honor killer" race is feminist, yeah right, Hatun Sürücü.

>Constantinople was never catholic
It was before the schism (1054 probably could say since a bit before).

First rule of Islamic warlords, deny access to education and information. Slave soldiers can only be made from uneducated, uninformed people.

>make a huge army to kill muslims
>stab your ally in the back instead
>lose the City of Constantine the Great forever to the shitskin hordes
Based christcucks.

Buttblasted.gif

>You right now

Why do you people respond to these threads? Sage

who the fuck told you that i claimed we're wh*Te
in fact, i consider wh*Tes as subhumans

>deny access to education
Also, reminder that evolution isn't thought in turkish schools anymore.
Kek, what a backward village is Roachistan.

kurds are white

you are subhuman

as wh*Te as this man
silence rapebaby

>kurds are white

They haven't been catholic since at least 800ad

>p.o.b egypt

So you're refuting the Kurds being white because this Nubian rapebaby decided to write white on a form?

>Look at this map and say it
>ISTANBUL
>Not Constantinople
>You declared crusades on us
>You lost

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_Constantinople

^ now does that say "occupation of Istanbul? We past your most dear artifacts and women around like cock sleeves and all it took to take you down was an unorganized chunk (fat chink) from the east, Christianity is leading the way of the West century, not Syria, Not Iran, Not Iraq. The white Christian male conquered the world and brought it to the globe world wide, the ottomans were a joke compared to the sheer genuis and innovitation of the likes of the British, French, and Spanish empires, even the Slavic peoples saw you as the sick man of Europe. You lost, you aren't white.

>see flag
>see post
sage goes in options

very wh*Te indeed

>Color of the eyes to determine if you are white or not
holy kek
Still Portugal have at least 25% judging by that graph. how do you know i dont have light eyes?
It's 1 in 4 chance.

Also turkey shows 25%, are you implying Turkey is as white as Spain or Portugal or Italy?
Kys

> Look at this map and say it
Konstantinopolis, the ex-capital of Roman Empire.
(before cuckolics destroyed the city with help of arabs)

>haplogroup=race
:DDDDDDDd

Just wait until we unleash the Bulgarians on you retards. They have several hundred years of abuse and anger collected against you animals, and when we allow them to do as they wish, they will not leave a single Turk alive on the face of the earth.
Your trash religion has NOT received any revenge for the hundreds of years of abuse.
Just wait until we get started, faggot.

#fuckmohammad
#religionofpiss

this is turk

>swarthy skin
>nigger hair
>poo eyes

literally turkshit

soon..

Get back in the gas oven, Kurd.

>rapebaby
Raped bulgarian women were somewhat rare occurance during the slavery and the bastards were either killed or taken by their roach dads, so you are the rapebaby here, Mehmet.

>taking Turkish bait

ajj jmao

Still better than color of your eyes.

Hideous flag

I am proud of my black eyes
are you proud of your non-wh*Te heritage?