Does social media

Ruin relationships?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just the white ones

Yes, it ruins human relationships in general.

No, it just easily exposes whores who would have been exposed more slowly overtime.

Once a whore.......

No, it just puts women's integrity to the test. Naturally most fail.

Social media ruins virtually everything.

>no social media masterrace

I think social media has a huge negative impact on long term relationships, I feel like it provides unrealistic expectations and can be a huge strain on trying to build trust. I kinda miss the days of talking to and meeting people in person where it actually required a certain amount of social skills. I dunno, I guess it just depends on the person.

Why tho? Is it a particular genders need for constant and overwhelming validation?

>her face is censored
>the guys face is not

>B-BUT MUH MALE PRIVILEGE

Men get it into their heads that it's too soon to settle down, or too serious a thing to enter a committed relationship, because they have this delusion of having all of these "options" waiting in the wings online. That and just straight up whores are ready to hook up if they think you're cute and you swipe in the right direction. Social media not only ruins relationships, but keeps them from forming in the first place.

It ruined mine.

This is true. Its like a constant game to keep up with each other on social media and to check what the other person is doing. Its nerve-wracking and like you said doesn't help with trust.

Social media sounds great on paper, but it's turned everyone into try hard narcissists and braggers.

What would a healthy social media platform look like?

Can't make a whore a housewife.

I'm a guy. I would love to find a loyal girlfriend that balances me out but I cannot fucking stand my lack of privacy on social media or my phone

Intimacy seems forced and fake whenever it's digital and I can't get behind that

women just need beatings

youtu.be/Mcf9CLMQuRQ

>Watch me let this guy fuck me from behind as I take a picture
>Ha. That will show 'em what a degenerate he is

Most women are so lost.

>have fight with girl
>one minute later its on social media
>get attacked by her orbiters and friends
>exes message her taking advantage of the situation for a quick fuck

you cant win

not really
it just exposes lot of bullshit you wouldn't have known if it wasn't because of social media
its more of the trust issue that is ruining relationships

She got hiv from that dude i heard, also i think it was his bro

>not using social media to get easy sex
back to /r9k/ faggots.

One with no identity where only the content and conversations matter, not the reputations of those involved.

Good point. It creates the illusion of options.