Why isn't Trump being more aggressive against North Korea?

Why isn't Trump being more aggressive against North Korea?

We are literally sitting ducks right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Reuzd
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the gook just wants rice

no happenings

lmao
no we're 'literally' not

Any budget missile they launch will be smacked down before it crosses japan.

>Why isn't Trump being more aggressive against North Korea?

Because unlike you, he's actually informed himself on the matter.

wait a minute
CNN told me that drumbpf was a bad guy for threatening world peace by moving against north korea...

something's fishy here

Because North Korea opening its borders and destroying the DMZ will bankrupt Japan and South Korea

damnit

Im praying to God that at least ONE cali city gets nuked to shit

>CNN

hopefully waiting for them to take out California

pretty sure the united states didn't even figure out what the fuck the missile was before it had already crashed.

Our anti missile defense does not work more than 20% of the time at best.

Hey goyim why aren't you more aggressive against this little ethno-nationalist state that is scared and defending itself against decades of your aggression

Because trump has no balls

Only one?

North Korea will cost like a few trillion yen to modernize whenever it's allowed to collapse. There's a reason none of the asian nations actually want to deal with that country and China just keeps the regime on life support.

west germany absorbed the cost of east germany, but that's because of empathy between white people. put china in charge they'd just population replace the norks with gooks, or put Japan in charge and they'd tojo the place up like the good old times.

NK would never strike first, as that would be a surefire way to ensure destruction of the current regime.

They don't want to conquer the world. They just want to be left the fuck alone. Nukes and ICBMs are a means to that end, they're a deterrent against the west trying to topple the DPRK and install a new government.

Drumpfy lumpfy is donefy

They will get bombed before that. Good bye best Korea

Americans shouldn't worry, Japan and Russia should how ever, the ICBM has such a little chance of actually having anything in America.

Stop drinking media kool-aid. North korea is going to continue looking for nuke deterrents as long as the U.S is involved with north korea. And Kim is rightfully nervous about us being there with all our history with them.

China has even agreed to force Kim to halt his nuke program IF the U.S would stop antagonizing him with massive military drills outside their border.

The US government wants this. We always need a few enemies abroad to keep the public in support of our overseas operations. Otherwise people start asking questions like "why the fuck are we in south korea anyway?"

They haven't even tested a payload. I could design a rocket to reach Germany but too bad I prolly couldn't include a thermonuclear device. More to nuke warfare that having just a vehicle. Say he launches a nuke at Cali or Hawaii and it is a 100 Megaton blockbuster. What would North Korea look like in 30 minutes? Molten glass. China would hit him before we would. Do you really think China would allow Um to fuck up Any of their markets? Little fat girly looking boy would be strung up in Beijing. Convincing the North Korean people who survive that we weren't going to eat them would be the challenge. CNN would perpetuate the American cannibal lie just to try and hurt America for winning an exchange.

Would be pretty neat if they nuked LA and Hollywood.

Frozen Pepe please give Canada endless -25c winters that will deter immigration from sand countries

They want another 9/11 so they are free to do what they want
They dont want it to end like vetnam

>this thread again
I start to believe that NK exists for the sole purpose of giving wet fantasies to brainwashed burgers.

WE could intercept that missile with a mortar round and ignite all of north korea on fire without nukes.

That dumbass gook is getting sanctioned for crimes against humanity.

I'm thinking about taking in Canadian refugees so they can escape from the sand dindus. America wants white canadians.

>wants to be left out of world issues
>proceeds to threaten world superpowers and act hostile to other countries
really gets my head rolling

>CNN would perpetuate the American cannibal lie just to try and hurt America for winning an exchange
Retard. CNN is literally just spewing whatever helps our government (not trump himself but the whole establishment). They would be calling it a win for democracy, finally the evil dictator is dead etc etc.

This. My fellow burgers fall for media operations so easy.

>norks dindu nothin, they was good boys
The only thing you can really criticize is market inefficiency from the war machine, even though it buys American goods.

>are literally sitting ducks
We've failed to nuke any other nuclear nation and managed to survive, so what?

>Russia
Why would they bomb them? And last ICBM they tested was supposed to be able to reach Alaska.

why would dpkr attack america? that would be suicide.

having nukes is the only way to keep you safe from our government, thats why they say they have them.

(pol is a run by neocon retard republicans)

>get more aggressive with the norks
>south Korea and Japan get glassed die to said aggression

fake news

>put Japan in charge
China won't let that slide

this.

They are constantly BRAGGING about the prospect of invading south korea and the U.S. are you retarded?

Not sure we want north Korea to bully Japan. There will be a halt in anime production if they do. And no one here wants that desu.

>literally
fucking millennials STOP USING THIS WORD WHEN YOU *LITERALLY* DON'T NEED TO

And no, North Korea isn't like Iraq or any other mudslime country. The people there want to be freed, they will assimilate into western culture.

Never said they wuz good boys faggot. Kim can get his ass coup'd and annexed by SK for all i care. Im trying to explain that this war talk is nothing more than the US making sure the population supports our military overseas. Thats it.

We're using NK as a juicy propaganda piece, and Americans eat that shit right up.

Doesn't USA goes apeshit with the lameshit media going bonkers every single time a foreign nation builds a nuke?

OH NOES OTHER COUNTRIES HAVE NUKES TOO SO WE CANT JUST INVADE THEM EASYPEASY FOR OUR JEWISH NEOCON OVERLORDS.

Their missiles can't hit us but they can hit Israel, I expect a first strike by our Zionist controlled Military soon

North Korea won't ever strike first
win or lose, Kim loses his power and life of luxury and that's the last thing he wants

Invading a nation they've been at war with for 60+ years? Do tell

Who would win in an all-out war without allies? NK or SK?

Or
OH NO THEY'RE BUILDING NUKES WE MUST INVADE THEM

>does it worry you

no, it literally is our nation's only hope in stopping commiefornia

oh, and we could steamroll north korea within days, not weeks or months, days. Probably within 30 days. It'll take longer to get rid of the DMZ than it will for people to express their gratitude for being freed for

SK should win unless there are cruise missile we don't know about. NK can win if both GDP's instantly dip to zero and the war ends fast. Otherwise they get btfo.

Yes, because Trump would broadcast his anti-NK plans to the public, the very thing he criticized Obama for doing.

Sure the Zionists want to bomb NK for all the (((wrong))) reasons but our reasons are pure. We campaigned on making anime real. NK nuking Japan is kind of a no no for the otaku masterrace

Who knows, if everything works out with testing nukes for them they could start mass producing them soon.

The ICBM stuff is a red herring.

The real threat is the fact that NK has submarines that can launch missiles.

Park half a dozen of these 40 miles off the west coast. goodbye LA, SF, SD, Seattle, Portland...

wait a minute

PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN

/thread

And assuming their one missile hits anyway their country will be wiped from the earth with nukes

Because I live on the east coast.
Also, we have anti-missile defense systems and I'm sure now that the military realizes what Kim can do or would do that bases in S Korea, Japan, or even ships in the pacific could handle any "threat" from that obese piece of shit.

Agreed. I have no problem with North Korea or Iran having nukes, as long as there's a reliable means to keep them out of the hands of third parties.

that is clearly some sort of plot to look tougher abroad and strengthen party spirit at home. (similar to the nonsense about dear leader never taking a shit)

they wont attact anyone least of all the united states because they are a gnat of a country that doesnt want ot be gang raped by the giant economies all around it.

the only country that is allowed to attack the united states is saudi arabia. for everyone else it would just result in about as instantaneous a death as possible.

for christ sake they dont even have electricity in north korea, their troops are malnutrition so badly that they are 2 inches shorter than their southern counterparts... the whole thing is an act... use your brain

CNN's emotive drivel has you worked up?

Bottom line is war-addicted USA is increasingly finding itself unable to invade countries now that even the smallest ones can pose a threat thanks to cruise missles and nukes.

US wants to invade North Korea reaaaaaal bad. The casus belli is there, from them being commies and the Kims having their reputation as dictators. But it's too late for the US now. They can't no longer invade without suffering massive damages in retaliation

just not a southern one, we don't need a mass immigration from spics mixed in with people's desire to loot and land grab, post apocalypse

My brain tells me NK is the bulldog for China and as soon as they have nukes they will bully Japan and South Korea. IDGAF about South Korea but Japan is a different story. Whoever fucks with based slant eye cartoon merchants get the whip, understand me boy?

Kim knows this you fuckin retards. They just want nukes as a deterrent.
US media talks about potential attacks because they want you to get war boners.

Considering that sanctions have failed, we're past the point of negotiations to dismantle their nuclear program, and China isn't going to help us, war is pretty much the only clear cut solution to the threat. That is, unless Trump is willing to just accept the fact that the Norks have nukes and leave them alone, which I doubt is going to happen.

You underestimate the psychopathy and delusion Kim displays after his family has been worshipped as gods for generations.

Kims nukes are a joke, I don't think they are even MIRVs. You could intercept them with a destroy minigun.

He's not being invaded because China doesn't want U.S. occupying any territory near its borders, same with Russia.

Good, our coastal cities will be nuked and NK Fatboy un will die and we can establish greater Japan. Sounds good to me.

"an actual crazy person who murders his family bc they may be a threat to his rule just wants nukes as a deterrent"
the island of (you) is quite ignorant

South Koreans would never want for you to go to war.

The moment North Korea dismantles it's nukes/cruise missles is the moment it's gonna get invaded.

Making China take them out.

you realize that missile can only make it to Alaska, right?

No i don't. You're just eating whatever the media shits out like a good sheep.
The guy went to school in Switzerland for fucks sake. He is at the very least aware of the U.S's capabilities, even if he overestimates NK's. Also not insane or he would have been coup'd by now.

For now.

Stop larping.

NK is NOT a threat to the US.

They do NOT have ICBM technology.

NK does not fart without China's permission.

He spoke to Chinese president Xi about it at g20, I guess he doesn't run everything by you, OP.

We don't actually care about their nukes. They're the last purely despotic government that would a lot of fun to remove.

BTFO CNN CUNT

>North Korea finally build a weapon that means that the US can't invade them without reprisal
>REEEEEEEE WE HAVE TO NUKE THESE SONS OF BITCHES NOW!

>implying we need to give a fuck about 50 year old technology launching from NK

>the jew yells out in pain as he strikes you
why shouldn't the enemies of israel have nukes?

>can't invade them without reprisal
I've said it like four times ITT, but we don't give a shit about their nukes. The only thing they could hit it south korea, anywhere else it'd get intercepted immediately.

1917 > British Dominion engulfs the Planet
2017 > Bong user loser states failure and cowardice is Ballzz Cool.

well done, ahmed.

>ahmed
what's up you talmud-reading faggot?

he's killing his opposition. There is no coup yet because his dissenters are dead. this is how stalin and hitler stayed in power. Unlike Bin Ladin, Kim Jung Un is actually crazy. He has delusions of grandeur and he has shown nothing but complete ignorance of what his own military is capable and what the US is capable of. He's crazy. You can move there and suck his dick all you want, but if you teeth it just a little, you'll be dead

The horror! a nation the size of maybe one of America's states is threatening to shoot a single missile towards a continent that covers about one third of the land mass of the world!

There is absolutely nothing America could do against it at all in retaliation! not a thing! we all gonna die when they hit us with a missile so small it won't even do enough damage to destroy an entire city!

No we aren't.

Japan and South Korea maybe but not us.

What's NK's endgame? Once they perfect their nuclear arsenal, what do they plan to do with it? Are they actually stupid enough to bomb somebody?

Better than reading the quran

Coz we busy killing the legacy media

haha, nice try kike

this isn't the rebbe media comment section

they'll probably bomb themselves on accident

They don't know fidget spinners exist
They have no end game except not falling

You're genuinely as delusional as any nork.

kill yourself brainwashed faggot
i hate americans

By the way, whenever a
nation is described as crazy, radical or evil, it probably means that they're the good guys.

>Our anti missile defense does not work more than 20% of the time at best.
archive.is/Reuzd This recently happened.

Chances are, nothing unless provoked. Even if the government seems to want us to believe that they are the single biggest threat to national security at the moment, NK would almost certainly never be insane enough to actually strike us. The warhawks just want an excuse for an invasion.

You are being manipulated and so is the populous.