It's cute that you delusional wh*Te Alt-Righties actually think revolutionary antifascists are afraid of going to...

It's cute that you delusional wh*Te Alt-Righties actually think revolutionary antifascists are afraid of going to prison for the cause. When we chant any time, any place, punch a nazi in the face, we mean it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=derHRFGZ4NU&t=3s&list=LLjh0dyLNDofP1v_lnQM2Aog&index=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

let's get em, gang

>It's cute
Is it?
>that you delusional wh*Te Alt-Righties
The Alt Right is a thing? I thought HIlary made that up
>actually think revolutionary antifascists are afraid of going to prison for the cause.
They are.
>When we chant any time, any place, punch a nazi in the face, we mean it.
I'm sure ya mean it. Ya still don't do it though.

you're a fucking roach though.

>aren't afraid of going to prison for the cause
>wear masks so they don't get recognized

They go to prison and join AB after a few months.

>roach

Story on pic

Yeaaah that's a sage from me

The same Turkroach, again, and again, and again

They're still beating the dead "we punch nazis" horse? It wasn't hip the first time... is it really the best they have to offer?

That's factually incorrect. Most conservatives are police officers and military members, work physical trades or run businesses which requires extreme amounts of dedication, a trait which tends to lean towards other facets of life. Liberals literally want everything handed to them in life by the state, which promotes in time, laziness and weakness. We have seen the videos, most antifa members are socially retarded, spoiled, losers who were social losers and are angry that they are not special snowflakes they believed themselves to be and they will have to wash toilets for a living because they made terrible life decisions in their youth.

>Marine gets shot
>Marine #2 goes to save his best buddy
>Marine #2 gets shot

It went against standard protocol (kill baddy THEN save buddy), and is a textbook example of why you shouldnt try to save anyone in an area without any cover.

Great troll thread

>were smarter
youtube.com/watch?v=derHRFGZ4NU&t=3s&list=LLjh0dyLNDofP1v_lnQM2Aog&index=1

Sage

Same angry Turk with the shriveled penis that just cannot compete.

I don't even respect your dedication to this anymore. You've ceased to be original.

Ahahaha his arms are like sticks, he is just tall

Sad stuff. I guess that's why protocols like that exist, a though it should have been obvious. Probably not easy to think clear in a situation like that everytime though, even with all the training. Sad stuff all around.

Meanwhile, in reality....

R
O
F
L

Atleast he dont wet himself like the beta white man

KEK

TOP KEK

That pic is so delusional it hurts. AB members are hard men and scary as fuck. On the inside you don't even want to talk about them.

>we're stronger
Muscle mass doesn't compete against a well place bullet.
>we're smarter
When compared to a todler
>we punch nazies
And burn private property of a guy who waked like a slave for 5 years to buy his car and house.

You are cancer. You are communists. You deserve to be placed against a wall and executed.

I guess we need to fumigate the board. We got roaches infesting it again.

THE KIKES ARE HILARIOUS

>young communist league
> grandma on the right

settle down little boy