Now that fag marriage is legal and tranny shit is becoming mainstream, what will be the next great American degeneracy?

Now that fag marriage is legal and tranny shit is becoming mainstream, what will be the next great American degeneracy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=s9UVVCRa2vc
youtu.be/mC4WHKu7y0U
hooktube.com/mC4WHKu7y0U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There is a clue in your picture.

Marijuana, the stoners will push weed onto kids and that'll be a huge mess.

Pedophilia, Necrophilia, Incest, normalising cheating

In that order?

>8 year old kid doesn't understand anything yet let alone sex
>pot smoking hippy hedonistic lefty mother condoning or forcing this agenda on that kid more than likely

That filth of a woman. Take the kid away from the abuse.

necrophilia and probably incest.
and pedophilia tranny children are already a thing so its not a far leap down the rabbit hole for these lunatics;

What about institutionalized cuckolding? Seems like more and more open relationships are popping up.

I've seen the future, and it's furries.

Swinging is already huge and it's basically just mutual cuckolding

putting those in order is like ranking them by degeneracy

Probably reverse order, desu. Cheating is already mainstream with all the upset over "slut-shaming."
Incest is going to go away with the 'consenting adults' meme, then necrophilia because it's 'victimless,' and finally pedophilia thanks to """evolving""" understanding of a child's ability to consent.

What happened to good old America and it's mid atlantic accent? The America with loving and traditional families?

fucking kids and animals

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

reading about the ongoing investigation into institutionalised child abuse in UK, Im reminded the usual way to bury a scandal in the UK is call for an inquiry. Hundreds of lawyers and decades later the bland finding are no sufficiently diminished over time that nobody cares,
Hunch is that the entire LGBT+ movement is being pushed at breakneck speed so as to normalise pedophilia before investigations are concluded. Pizzagate will only come out when pedophilia is seen as normal and healthy,

The problem with furries is 99% of them are literal faggots with nasty fetishes like scat and smegma.
Anthro girls on the other hand are fine by me

That mother should have been killed before creating any kind of life

>Incest is going to go away with the 'consenting adults' meme, then necrophilia because it's 'victimless

isnt it ironic that lolbertarians dug their own grave with the consenting adults meme and the "victemles crime" meme?

these arguments more than anything are responsible for the slippery slope where in today.

>normalising cheating

We're already headed that way faster than the other three listed. Weak character men and women are cheating on each other all the time and both just throw a little one day tantrum and move on. Sad.

Probably paedophelia as it's already starting to emerge as the new "acceptance" movement... Jews really have destroyed this country

stop spamming your shitty music faggot

Queer genderfreak lunatics making up ridiculous new pronouns for us to address them with or else they'll sue us all.

libertarians are responsible for most 'slipper slopes'.

Mechasexuality

There is a documentary on it, but I can't find it off hand. It featured guys who fuck their cars and they want their rights too.

Probably pedophilia / lowered age of consent

>tfw this one doesnt sound so bad

The image of America has been tainted, and once tainted it's nearly impossible to recover

>white woman/nigger
>pedophilia
>Christian woman/kike
REEEEEEEEEEEE

Pedophilia.

Pedophilia

pedophilia it looks like

>implying

KIKE LEVEL: over 6,000,000

I honestly cringe when I see old America. How you could ruin such a beautiful country it's beyond me.

I wonder how lose that boys ass is already.

All this sexual perversion and disgusting body modification and you're worried about a plant that makes you hungry?

jews and niggers happened

Not the entire furries,the ones who go Zoophile,Yes.

literaly this order : Zoophilia > Pedophilia > Necrophilia

Incest is bonus points

Incest, pedophilia, necrophilia, and bestiality

transableism, transpeciesism and gene therapy, rubbing stem cells on your face for healthier younger looking skin, and finally -human sacrifices to moloch

S-S-S-SOURCE??

>The image of America has been tainted, and once tainted it's nearly impossible to recover

Yeah, but there are still ways to fix it!

It's not just America. Sweden, Germany, UK. Everything is basically getting ruined I personally feel it's because of people deciding to be so PC when they don't have to. For example, mass immigration. I honestly wish America could find it's identity back and stop all this BS same with Sweden, Germany, UK etc.

S-Sauce ?

Are we thinking the same thing right now

You had niggers under control, I guess kikes started it all.

>anthony_weiner_staring_at_computer.jpg

>Are we thinking the same thing right now

GMTA

Yeah but you were a paradise for white people, the 50s were the best years for the USA. It makes me mad as hell even if it's not my country.

this is actually the only good thing they are pushing for lul

It's not over yet. Some people are realizing that the democrat party is committed to helping insane people act insane without anyone being able to acknowledge their insanity

I'm a movie buff. What's this one called?

The kid gets attention/praise when they act the way the parent wants.
Shamed/disciplined when they do something the parent doesn't want.

This is all kids understand on how they should act. In OP's pic, the kid will, hopefully, learn more about it and realize its the crazy train. Especially so if they are ostracized/bullied by their peers for it.

>It's not over yet. Some people are realizing that the democrat party is committed to helping insane people act insane without anyone being able to acknowledge their insanity

That's exactly what's going on.

I really do hope so. You guys need to return strong like before.

I feel like "Pronunciation: As it Looks" is a nice jab by whoever was forced to make that retarded pronoun table.

checked

The Democrat party had become a party for suicidal actions. Their entire platform is based on people suffering. If there's actual happiness and progress they have no reason to exist. People finally realized this and thus Trump.

>50s were the best years
Nah. Jackson was basically the only decent president to live under. Maybe Teddy Roosevelt had a few decent things going, but by and large, we've been shit for one reason or another. High concentration of shitskins, corrupt politicians, and then the (((income tax))).
Don't get me started on soulless, cookie-cutter suburbia. Better than industrial tenements, sure, but not ideal

Do you think they were still better than today?

Weimar Republic 2.0 worldwide

Interesting looking movie. I haven't seen this one before.

Does anyone know what it is called?

not demonizing transsexuals is the opposite of wanting people to suffer desu

A swedish love story.

>I feel like "Pronunciation: As it Looks" is a nice jab by whoever was forced to make that retarded pronoun table.

You haven't seen the half of it.

>worldwide
nope, just the western world. maybe east europe too.

Pedophilia for sure, but before that the existing fag tranny shit will be more pushed onto children. To create lasting degeneracy (((they))) must target the youngest.

Institutional pedophile rings only make the news when they need to bury a new Muslim pedophile ring.

~early 2000s is when things started to become fucked up leading to how delusional most parts of the US are. So yeah pretty much any year for that = best years

True redpill is that leftist whites promote this shit as much as jews. jews just hold a disproportionate amount of the influence for their population size.

More gender nonsense. I think there are 64 or so.

I'm predicting normalisation of either cheating or MAPs

Interesting, you guys still voted Trump, I believe there is hope for you. Better than Shillary for sure Maybe you'll be the ones that will arrive in Europe to save it again.

Traditional families are still around. Why do you believe things have changed? Only difference is that it's more tolerant of other cultures and open to those who are different. Reminder that lots of shit was going on back then as well.

> no attack helicopter

This guy gets it.

youtube.com/watch?v=s9UVVCRa2vc

things get spicy at 5:30

god bless pre-2000 movies

pedoshit is next for normalization

IMHO

They've already have...
youtu.be/mC4WHKu7y0U

>direct link to VICE
Hooktubed that for you so they don't get views

hooktube.com/mC4WHKu7y0U

>polygamy
>pedophilia
>zoophilia
>bachelor tax

That mom is failing her child.

In this order
Polygamy(nowadays they call it polyamory)
Bestiality(Canada yes)
Pedophilia(first for mudslims then everyone)
Scat
Necrophilia

Next step is probably normalizing Sup Forums that will be the end of our society.

sweden YEEEESSS!

But here's the difference, back then degeneracy was looked down, now people don't even bother.

Hopefully the president after Trump (2020 / 2024) doesn't fuck everything up... Definitely if we recover from this shithole it'll be a great example

No, it was when Clinton repealed parts of Glass Steagal that allowed for Fannie and Freddie to do it's predatory lending, 2000's was just the tail end of it, it was going downhill ever since Billy boy fucked with the Glass Steagal act.

Control your perversion. You're scaring the children.

You need a largest dosage of some Jesus that is allowed under the law.

As a tranny chaser I hate this development.
In the past trannies lived in shadows and were desperate for anyone who would spot them and fuck them. Now they all want relationship, marriage. Fuck this shit. I just want to fuck tight boipussy, not marry somebody.

The Republicucks are just as bad but for different reasons. A conservative is essentially a liberal that's 20 (for people like Sargon) or 30 (for people like Trump) years behind. Normalfags are untermensch cattle that go with whatever both benefits them (physically, financially, or emotionally) and what appears to them to be popular with the herd. Patricians, meanwhile, are those that stand on eternal principles that sit above and beyond time (Akenhaten, Nietzche, Evola, Kaczynski, Acharyaji, etc.).

Paedophilia

Degeneracy is like poverty, it was always around and will always be around. Social media and the internet just made shit more accessible.

Exactly! Male or female. Got it?!

>Now that fag marriage is legal and tranny shit is becoming mainstream, what will be the next great American degeneracy?
Pedophilia. Kikes and libfaggots want it legal to rape children. They have already started working on it.

Ted Pill > Red Pill