We are watching you

Hello to all you antisemites and racists,

I just want to warn you that we are writing an article on you guys. What you are doing here will backfire and you will regret what you have done to us, destroying the life of our fellow employee Andrew Kaczynski and connecting him to the Una-Bomber with your disgusting behaviour. We all know that you are just a bunch of poor, anime-watching Drumpfkins which don't have a job and instead of looking for a job, make anti-CNN memes all day. The fact is that we make lots of money and that you guys are basement dwellers without an income.

Several of my collegues already posted here, and I just want to say that it is not a joke if I say that we are writing an article about the most racist things which are said here on Sup Forums and we will make our readers get repulsed by your racist, sexist and nazi behaviour, and we expose the fake news that Andrew blackmailed a 15-years-old, he was 30 and consented in not getting his identity public, he wasn't blackmailed at all. We have seen that you tried to influence our ratings by suggesting users to give a 1 star rating, what a fucking joke. We are powerful. We just remove those 1 star ratings as you haven't even used our app for a long time.

And getting away the companies which support us? You really overestimate your power.... We will stay and keep the people informed about true news, and not the horrible antisemitic fake news like most of our people being jewish with those horrible blue stars of David reminding people of how jews had to wear a star during something horrible as the holocaust, something which you guys see as a joke.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VCUIlV-AKY4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cnn is the joke. Not the holohoax

I mean this isn't a secret club! Anyone and their mom can come here. I'm trying to understand your motives, because the majority of people on Sup Forums dislike degeneracy and they just want people to act right in their own designated countries.
3/10 bait, but you made me reply

Is that a real billboard?

nigger

send ur little antifa lackeys here pls you little sand nigger loving degenerates.I haven't fired my pistol in a while

lol you can do better than that

Hey guys, 1 post by this id.
They are copy pasting this shit in a discord somewhere to troll the board. Ignore and start some nigger gore thread or smith.

Yeah... pretty sure this is bait. If for some reason it isnt, just remember that you have literally said wrong shit so many times that there are youtube compilations of cnn fails.

>we are watching you
well nobody is watching you CNN

I'm going to enjoy this.

Please send all of your agents/troops/"comrades" and whatever else you have, I've cleaned my AK yesterday.

It would be better if nobody visited your club with your antisemitism and racism. And what are you talking about? Bait? We at CNN will show you what bait is when our article is published.

They already did this before the election and guess who ended up winning?

Meh. You niggers don't even realize that you just ain't that important to us. We're doing it for the lulz. If we happen to even make a dent, we have been a lot more successful than any Laotian pottery forum has any right of being.

Yeah. The commies put it up

Cool I work at an old folks home so maybe I'll get a chance to see it, since only airports and geriatric homes put your shit on anymore.

And how's the larping going anyways? Tons more fun pretending you have a job instead of being some NEET in your parents basement.

yes i live in saskatoon. It was in the news last week.

*AHEM*
youtube.com/watch?v=VCUIlV-AKY4

Jesus christ, that's horrible. Isn't Saskatchewan mostly conservative besides?

You fucking cunt eat shit and have sex with million ahmed and fuck your mom and sister in the streets and fucking kill yourself you cunt motherfucker

tl;dr lol. fuck off and huff cyanide, immature retard.

ya most people here dont GAF about social justice bullshit, but of course the minority of faggot liberal women have to ruin things for everyone. Also impoverished natives.

I understand now why the democrat symbol is a donkey. You want to attract more sandniggers to destroy the west, so you really cater to the goatfuckers base instincts with your little donkey icon.

>he wasn't blackmailed at all

k

Why haven't you Molotoved it user?

U mad we influence geo-politics and take down multi-billion dollar multinational news coporations? :^) Face it (((CNN))) fake news, we are on top of the world, kike.

u mad cuz u bout to be jobless

>I just want to warn you that we are writing an article on you guys

ok

>he consented to blackmail so it wasn't blackmail
You realize blackmail is coercion, right? Anything a person does can then be attributed to blackmail.

Yes, he agreed to apologize and stop posting....in response to being blackmailed

No one cares. You have zero credibility and how could anyone trust your analysis? No one does anyway. You are a HUGE part of the problem...BIG LEAGUE!

CNN isnt qualified to wipe my ass. You aren't just FAKE news you are OLD News.

I wonder if if the purchasers of that advertising space know what a trigger that is to white folks.......telling them that they should feel bad about things that they weren't responsible for.

It's likely going to have the opposite effect that they intend

I.giess you're completely right. Your anonymous post on this bhutanese horse breeding forum has made me rethink my life. I don't doubt your post in any way. Calling me a drumpfkin has made me really reflect on my life and made me sympathise with cnn and the left. I ask for your forgiveness, I apologise for my thoughts.

No balls, dont wanna go to jail for arson. Best i'll do is point out how racist the billboard actually is.

Holy Christ Canada,
I guess this is what you get when you have too much time on your hands and not much to do.

>Drumpfkins
Way to expose yourself as a larp, faggot.

0/10

>CNN doxes pol users and draws attention to their old posts
>their old posts are full of comments exposing CNN as fake news bullies

The fact that you faggots come here to post this so you can act tough shows just how pathetic your organization really is. You gpt so butthurt from a bunch of virgin basement dwellin autists exposing you that you threaten to shame by writing nasty stuff about us.

Let that sink in.

Face it CNN you have lost all your credibility. Your ratings are going down faster than Enron. You have become the laughing stock you make Trump out to be.

Your days are numbered and deep inside you are afraid. You should be you're bleeding in the shark tank.

Lol. Yeah we being Soros' ed now. And yes its crearing a race war. One can only hope.

CHRIS Cuomo....LOL

>behaviour
Nice try Brit fag. CNN is based out of Atlanta and any journalist there would spell it behavior. 2/10 for making me reply.

kek

Okay. The next obvious question to ask since it's Sunday evening and I'm about to go to bed is, when will CNN post this piece on Sup Forums?
I'm curious because I want to know what your Larping ass has to say.

it's been a while since goatse last appeared on my screen

>thinking anyone on pol cares

/Pol is not anti-black, anti-jew or anti-women; it's mostly anti-ASSHOLE. Why shouldn't people protest against liars, slanderers, bullies, crooks and cheats?

CNN RIGHT NOW

"We're writing an article" Good for you and then you can give yourself an A+ and a 'gold star' but no one of sense will read it. FUCK THE MAINSTREAM TIME FOR GUILLOTINE!

>claims to work for CNN
>has to save a picture of his office off facebook
>2 posts by this id

goddamnit guys, was Sup Forums always this gullible?

If you had more minorities in your country, you'd already be there. I'm honestly surprised about your country's relatively passive response over orientals buying up all of your affordable housing.

fuck off kike boy.

eat latkes faggot.

t. triple nigger

0/10 bait. KYS

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

This. Do thwy not understand when the ch8mpout happenes cnn """""""employees"""""" will not have a ticket to the island where the ellites and king jews go. . They will be stuck here with us, a rope and a lamp post

Fuck, I'm hard now

Fuck off. Most of us are responsible hardworking individuals. We own assets and aren't dumb fucking degenerates like you and your Jewish handlers. Post whatever you want. We'll stand 100% with what we post. We don't give a shit about you or any communist scum for that matter.

Why do you guys think this shit is real? Why? You mock blacks for being stupid and you blindly think OP isn't a troll.

K-keep me posted.

(((CNN))) is watching either way, so it matters little whether or not OP is CNN or not. They'll see this thread either way.

Fake News

nice bait fa fa faaaaagggggooottttt

Terrible larp 0/10

Yep. Ita like the lauren southern threads. If you want to speak directly to her. Go into a pro lauren thread where she hangs out fapping to her e celebness

Hello all you fuckers, this is CBC and we're sick and tired of you motherfucking racists and Jew Haters, we're sending in the Beaver Army and Moose Calvary to invade America, while throwing small versions of our logo at you like a ninja throwing star

throw paint balloons?

That trump train crowd looks a little.... dark

>civic nationalists

Last night I drove myself to the cemetery. I didn't know what I was even doing at 3:30am in my car, and yet soon enough I was parked in front of the gated cemetery. How did I crawl over the wall with a shovel on my hand? I've never been an athletic man, certainly less so nowadays. Sweat drenched my layers one by one, the hot humid air making any movement a strenuous exercise. I began first by shedding my blazer. I tore off my tie next and the top two buttons of my shirt joined it on the ground. Flying dirt, piles later, and I found myself by now totally nude, and the exposed coffin lay before me. Reaching down I opened it. I smelt rather than saw the putrid decaying corpse of CNN. Shocked as a wet drip hit my thigh, I gaped at my throbbing hard dick as it pulsed towards the fetid scene.

You amuse me.

Larper.

Next best thing or one paint bomb and done

That was something

CNN IS A FUNNY JEW

LMAO!!!

Paint bomb is an idea. However the oldschool conservatives are angry about it so it might be a good thing to leave it up

I hate kike e-celebs starting their own controversies here. Fuck that gay incel jew shit.

LARPy LARPy da LARP LARP

>Hello to all you antisemites and racists,
This does not apply to me.
Learn you demographics you amatures.

We're not scared of you or your 100K mind controlled viewers

Fuck off jew.

Very, very fake news.

write about this kike