Do you hate muslims personally?

Do you hate muslims personally?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Catholic-Church-Built-Western-Civilization/dp/1596983280
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you're not the regular footposter. gtfo.

could care less, just stay the fuck off my clay

Personally I hate everybody

Yes

Nothing personal, kid. I just don't want you guys raping my women. Our cultures are not compatible.

This meme has got to stop

>foot shit instead of thicc

fuck off idiot.

>being absolutely queer

what are you, a homofaggot?

No, they are simply looking for a better life, like anybody. I hate governments that feel the need to import them in order to keep property values high.

>he doesn't have a foot fetish

Freak

yeah

I dislike them in my daily interactions with them. There are a lot of mudslimes and poos in my town. They are rude, don't understand Western etiquette, they're selfish, aggressive. They'll park you in and don't give a fuck. They don't understand anything you say to them. I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would want them here.

What is wrong with you?

Not really. They have every right to follow their religion in peace, just as I have every right to express criticism of their religion without being labelled a racist, or just simply not follow their religion without being killed.

this

i would fuck some of your women and desu i don't mind islam, i only mind it because i refuse to convert to a false religion

otherwise, islam is /ourreligion/

I hate Wahhabis and Salafis more than the Jew. Genocide imminent.

RARE
A
R
E

I hooked up with a Muslim girl and she choked me. Pretty hot desu

Fuck you.
Coming out as an islamophobe was the hardest thing to do because of people like you. I can't help the way I am. And you have no right to judge me. Being afraid of Islamic terror isn't a choice. It's not something I can turn off. It torments me every day. Every killing. Every massacre. I know it's wrong and #notallmuslims but it's just who I am. Assholes like you preach acceptance. They preach tolerance. Then they turn around and OPENLY call for my execution like I'm a monster. You aren't open minded or tolerant. You are no different than those who burned witches hundreds of years ago, that's just out of fashion. You're hateful.

In my experience being in a college with a lot of Muslims from other countries in my experience they are generally like normal people. Some work hard, some are lazy fucks, they are generally civilized for the most part and are pretty nice people. Granted these are Arabs from the gulf states who come from well off families so social differences there can exist. The only real issue I've had with most members of the group as individuals is that almost all those Arab men smoke, which is kind of annoying.

That being said Muslims should stick to Muslim countries, Christians should stick to Christian countries, so on and so forth. The Arabs I knew were just going to school in the US, they weren't living in the US, having 12 kids, and living off welfare so I have no moral problem with them being here to get an education. At the same time I also find the idea of Christians actively proselytizing in countries like India and Pakistan distasteful as religion is part of a peoples' culture and by attempting to convert a population you are trying to destroy part of their culture. Essentially my point of view is stay in your own lands, live according to your own culture and let other people live according to their culture.

Yes. I hate Muslims. If they weren't muslims I wouldn't have any problem with them.

I just don't want them in my country.

>inb6 but duh destablization

Boo hoo, every country has destabilized every other country since the beginning of time. Whining about it and fleeing won't make your shithole sandbox any better.

Yeah, I run around in circles around muslims in the street and scream "Allahu Akbar" over and over and pretend to fire a pistol, but it's not actually a pistol, it's my hand in the shape of a pistol.

I get some funny looks by people in the street, but it's just because they've been spoonfed lies by the media and BBC.

That's not how Islam works.

Of couse, wherever I see them it reinforces their negative image

Quality

Islam was created by some Vatican Cultists and they worshipp some Shitty fanasy Dude called "Allah" Nobody gives a fuck about Muslims Why don't we fucking End them all

I know you're a Muslim op

are you muslim? can you get a muslim girlfriend if you are not muslim?

It's the ones that look like this that piss me off, especially with all the attacks. shouldn't be allowed hands down. Especially since we're told in school you wear them so to not turn on males. Also note the fucking makeup.

Lucky bastard. Where can I find cute Muzzies?

Found the Shiite.

forgot to post the image. my bad

yes i hope they all spontaneously explode. i wish the same for all religious people and anyone who believes in god though

Yes

There's a really good chance they'll all spontaneously explode since they all download ISIS bomb-making manuals.

I don't hate any individual Muslims, but as a group, they have to go back. Inexperience with opportunists is not an argument against the existence of opportunists, and that's what rapeganging suicide bombers are; I don't care how moderate my coworker is.

that's just fucking stupid

you're stupid skinhead fuck

amazon.com/Catholic-Church-Built-Western-Civilization/dp/1596983280

I've never had to deal with the evil poor stinky muslims that exist in sand world. Here is mostly just luxury suv driving, my father deals cars type muslims.

though not to be trusted they havent earned my hate.

yea society totally didnt exist until christianity. typical religious brainlet
reminder: christians believe that god spawned bears to kill 30 children because the children were playing outside and made fun of a king for being bald. god doesnt believe in free speech.

god doesnt real

>society didn't exist before Christians
You really are a special type of simple if that's what your capacity for reading comptehension pulled out of the title.

Why don't you go live with Varg and LARP as vikings? Obviously that's superior to the greater civility of Europe and its progeny, by your own estimate.

>vikings
>known for pillaging actual cities and were hated because they were savages
so who were they pillaging if the only civilization was shitty vikings?? did you just realize you are retarded?

Don't you worry, the book goes well enough into detail of the toil of the catholic monks to continuously replicate ancient Latin and Greek manuscripts so as to keep them preserved and prolific across all ages, despite repeated invasions by the Myagars and Vikings as well as Muslims. Do you have any feelings about Charlamagne? Or how would it affect you to learn it was he he sought out the help from the local monasteries to help bring literacy and knowledge to the still largely savage and illiterate Franks, and this seeking of help is what ultimately served to establish Carolingian miniscule which itself led to the Carolingian Renaissance, or, why Charlamagne is regarded as one of the fathers of modern Europe.

But don't worry, the monks were toiling to make Europe more hospitable long before the Franks settled. As a matter of fact, the church also served as the mediator in the transfer of power from the Merovingians to the Carolingians to prevent social destabilization as the interest in education as well as power and influence in the later generations of the Merovingian dynasty began to wane.

Of course this is all very broad. Of course people lived there. You give ansolutely no credit to the civilization (as a verb, not a noun) of the barbarians that occupied the area. There's plenty you can learn from as little as chapters three through five.

Thats old testament retard chistfags are not jews

yes