G20 is a prime example that if the night of the long knives or race war happen, Sup Forums will be the losing end

G20 is a prime example that if the night of the long knives or race war happen, Sup Forums will be the losing end.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-xcugcSCKZg
youtube.com/watch?v=L9VYRVb5cGc
helenaglass.net/tag/german-police-to-stand-down/
theplacewithnoname.com/blogs/klessons/p/0091.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why? Because of antifa? All antifa proves is that the masses are retarded and can be steered toward any narrative as long as it's premised on being moral.

Antifa in Europe has the police on their side or the police are too cucked to do anything. Here in America the right is very well armed and the police are itching to bash some antifa fags.

If the right wing actually could be bothered doing anything you Antifa twats would get curb stomped into oblivion. The police have been treating you with kid gloves but the right wing will not be so kind to you Antifags.

But America isn't disarmed like Europe is. Communism can't take hold in the US because there are people who resist it.

can someone tell me what the
"free hugs for blacks love blocks" graffiti means?

Guns. That's the only reason ANITFA in europe get away with rioting. Around here if that happened they would get shot.

>republicans are the ones who own all the guns
yep that should go well for commies

They don't have the police on their side at all you clueless fuck

>race war

but all of those "people" are white

what do you mean?

all i see are a bunch of unarmed soccer hooligans with nothing but free time.

i sincerely doubt anyone from the local military bases would let communists run free in the streets here. Hell i might have to arm wrestle some of my veteran friends to have a chance to bag a few commies, because lord knows they will try their damnedest to get them all before i do.

Are you fucking kidding me?

The video taken from the third story of an apartment building of Antifa walking through the streets, torching cars is an exercise in how to shoot as many as possible.

Germans can't do it because they are cucked. Amerilards would love to rattle a few rounds out of an AR to see how many little black clad cunts could be made to leave block long blood trails like Steve Scalise did on the baseball field.

I doubt there even are knifes long enough to penetrate the layers of fat the average Sup Forums user has.

Sure thing my man, so american police would have shot dead dozens of people when they would have been in charge of securing the g20 summit.

>implying NYPD or LAPD wouldn't shit all over germany's antifa

Why don't you go ask the Spartacists how well that turned out for them? I'm sure even the modern day kraut will go full freikorps if pushed too hard.

Then why didn't they do anything?
They just let the city burn down

German police is full of fascists. If shit actually gets real some day, antifa will be slaughtered.

I'm sure many want to, but the way media is locked down makes everyone think they are the sole voice of sanity in a storm of multiculti fuckery.

Expand on this statement or GTFO you skinny jean wearing lenin LARPing nigger anus eating puffball

Those NUMBERS.

someone post the webm of the people fucking on the fire escape while the fires burn below.

>implying i would not be camped out in the woods with my family and friends while all the idiots killed eachother and then starved to death

Cant lose if you dont figth!

The police have orders not to stop them obviously otherwise they would easily be slaughtered.

you got fucking raped in berkeley, faggot.

try fighting against the right. you cant.

THIS.

Anyone who likes to boast about how the right is just waiting for the green light to steamroll the left is kidding themselves.

I want you to imagine what it would take to put 100,000 violent agitators on the street from the right wing of politics. If the very idea of that makes you laugh out loud then you're on the right track.

Ignore military and police training. Ignore who has the guns.

Who has the will to power? That is the question.

Who can organise and rally violent action when the time comes?

Currently the right has set the switch to "cuck" and stands ready to be exterminated one by one until that mythical time when they all organise under some heretofore unknown hive mind and stand up to these marxist goblinoids.

Or in other words, we stand ready to be exterminated.

Get fit. Get organised. Get a fucking gun, and no, I don't give a shit if you have to fill out some terrible (gasp!) paperwork and join a club because the government of your cuck state makes it hard to own a firearm.

Get it fucking done or you have no business complaining when one or two of these cunts finds out who you are, kicks in your door at 2am and sticks a knife in your guts.

>kraut police confirmed for SS-tier

This, FPBP as always. The left is driven by virtue signaling and the progressive stack, however that ultimately fails due to the fact that people can exploit the latter and create perpetual victimhood, making light of real victims anguish in order for one group to retain power.

It also fails that in the case if civilization is upended and subverted, the laws and values those morals derive from disappear and those same morals become absolutely meaningless. The lefties will be the first to experience that shit once everything they enjoyed is considered forbidden under the new theocratic laws of Sharia.

note the picture.

JESUS WILL JUDGE YOU

>when you have 200,000 Antifag eunuch transgender beta males in one place at the same time looking to bash the fash, so all 200,000 of you collectively decide that a guy who thinks Bush did 9/11 is a Nazi and bash the fash as hard as you can, but he takes a selfie smiling about it 5 minutes later
How were 200,000 Antifag omega shemales barely able to hurt a DYEL guy that wants to end the fed?

goddamn right. post up with a silenced rifle at 200 yards.. and have a field day dropping these punks one by one.

GUYS GUYS GUYS!
TOP MEME MATERIAL!

There's a fucking funny video of Merkel at G20 searching for the chinese.

>China?
>I can't find them
>There's no China in this world..
>*sadface*

Shit's hilarious and was just aired in Tagesschau!

has there ever been a better picture to describe sweden?

You have a point kraut. G20 in America would be held in some cucked city that's nogunz.

HAh :D Left literally doesn't have any power - all they do is play around.

antifa is only as strong as the police is cucked

antifa never do anything anywhere with a competent police force

I'd love to see them try that shit here in nyc all of the Irish and polish and Dominicans in the NYPD wouldn't hesitate to cave their skulls in before they got sent to rikers to get BLACKED by the bloods who work as corrections officers

>be me
>have german friend who is east german police officer
>shows me his official police ID
>says with straight face, "Want to see my SS picture?"
>ask him what his favourite activity is
>says its arresting turks

he's a pretty cool guy

>G20 is a prime example that if the night of the long knives or race war happen, Sup Forums will be the losing end.
You mean because the police weren't fighting back against you weakling faggots and so far neither have we?

You realize we really are the (gentiles) right?

We're simply putting up with your shit
Hoping you get better because all can be good

Now you want to know our angels, but we will not offer you our daughters

>>when you have 200,000 Antifag eunuch transgender beta males in one place at the same time
Makes for a juicy opportunity.

Yep, Euro Antifa would be quaking in their boots around real threats.

Hell many minorities that the left uses as pets are getting sick of white lefties interfering in their own affairs.

>Antifag transgender fembois trying to kick down my door
I could field strip and clean my shotgun, then enjoy a glass of scotch and a cigar waiting for them to get in.

Id rather die for what i believe in than surrender

Agreed. No chance in world this peddis or whatever the fuck that large group /pol'ers calls themself this days , does anything irl. They were raised complaining behind a screen but none of them actually did anything IRL. If shit hits the fan, they would be delt with in a day.

son thats what AP rounds are for, shoot through the door, dont give them an inch

Yeh real tough winning a fight only one side is fighting lmao

Sure.

Because your fucking side never fights. You had a great chance to come and fight Antifa faggots... where were you?

Thanks for proving my point.

>reddit spacing
>cucked germanfag noguns who doesn't realize one death is enough to make everyone scatter

Get the fuck out.

we didn't have soros funding and a tacit agreement with the city government and European MPs to burn working people's cars

boohoo

>go against the government
>lose

wow what shocker

Antifa = The loud majority

Sup Forums & /k/ = The ones with guns

Who's gonna lose again?
Not to add how all these antifags are getting arrested for being stupid and attacking random people.

This video will be Antifa's death warrent when it goes viral.

In America we have more guns than people, and most are owned by conservatives. Good luck with that shit in the US. Idk about Eurofags though.

>where were you?
With my friends on the range, enjoying my afternoon while running shooting drills with my cc. Europe is not the US my Slovenian friend. Antifa has been BTFO on their own turf here, multiple times. One of them has even been shot when he fucked with the wrong guy. When antifa went to Auburn the police demasked them, at that point they didn't do anything. The only "victory" they can claim is their riots before right wingers started showing up. Their showing at Pikesville was a fucking joke.

Read Alinsky. One of the rules explicitly states posture with more power than you actually have. Take lefty violence seriously, but with a grain of salt.

>Antifa = The loud majority
>majority

Breivik and the Pulse nightclub shooter showed us what one man with a rifle can do against large nogunz groups who are ORGANIZED ™.

gather in groups
die in piles

You're funny.

:^)

It happened in germany you fucking imbecile

If that shit happened in the states, our police would stomp their fucking guts out.

This ^

he has spoken

youtube.com/watch?v=L9VYRVb5cGc

The cringe at these Antifa cucks

do you think you could burn Israel before hunting Nazis hahahahahaha

>happened 30 years ago

The police, military, and roof Koreans opened actually fire on them.

>actually opened fire

25 years ago.

>tfw riot police used to be armed with cutlasses and sabers because they genuinely felt the optics were better than a line of riflemen firing into a mob

I honestly think that holds true today as well, simply because people wouldn't know how to process it, and because if you're getting hacked up by the police clearly you're engaging them at melee range and not following their legal order to disperse.

Regardless of consequence I support bringing back the riot cutlass.

>Berkley
>This triggers the Anarcho-Communist

/RWDS/ when???

>niggers burning down their own neighborhood
>oh no, we should stop them

and the shit spewing out your mouth. funny you talking about the complaining behind a screen and yet it kind of seems thats what you are doing...makes me think you are a millennial...which means you talk a lot of shit but have nothing and represent nothing. i am prior military, father of 5 children with one on the way. how bout you not wait and come deal with me today OP, and we see which one of us is dealt with. most military men define themselves as conservative so i dont think it will turn out as you hope...all them communists in the streets makes you so proud doesnt it...but how many countries have they over thrown...exactly....you are in decline...but hey you can loot and burn cars just like the nogs you must be so proud...keep trying to fill that empty space...when you cant take it anymore. come talk to me and i will get you straight.

*blocks your path*

>rationalizing this hard

One man with an ar-15 could have emptied that street and sent them all running home with their butt plug tails between their legs.

This was the police response. More people were beaten and arrested in Ferguson than in Hamburg.

Whatever you say, mang.

Antifa knows that the police wouldn't do shit it's like 1. Mai or all the other G20 meetings they don't have the strength to go into a war/revolution all the neo nazi and anti antifa knowing also that this won't last longer then 3 or 4 days why should they going full Berserker ? on the plus site the hate against antifa and left party's is getting bigger

Do something then.

You're already losing.

This proves that only the left is filled with insane retards who destroy property at random when they get angry. The right doesnt riot. When they do it will get things done because they are armed and have an end goal in mind unlike anyone on the left/antifa.

Baltimore is a known shithole that started it's decline in the 60's when the Dems took over. I too can pluck images off the internet.

>20,000 police fight hundreds of Antifa
>Ordinary people didn't have to lift a finger
>hurr durr this is why Antifa will win!

Every terrorist group is self-assured of their ultimate victory. It's why they're willing to murder and be killed in "glorious" battle.

>sage goes in all fields
>do not bump terrorist scum

I like you.

55 grain .556, or are you a bigger cal type freedom fighter?

WHATEVER YOU SAY GEORGE SOROS

>why should they going full Berserker ?

You mean some diverse city with strict gun control laws? Good idea user! How about Chicago?

>We would just shoot them! Except in all of these cases, which don't count!

This is a german army barrack
I'm pretty sure that the antifa will get destroyed

LOL No.
Oh, I get it, I´m answering to an antifa scum.

helenaglass.net/tag/german-police-to-stand-down/

>posting pictures in a states with severely restricted cc system and shitty anti-gun laws in general
>this applies to all of them

No.

theplacewithnoname.com/blogs/klessons/p/0091.html

Thugs broke into a flat with zero security when the owner was away.
And your point is?

Police shot 2 niggers there, arrested 500, and got sued for police brutality. Nobody here is saying American police would roll up with M240s and open up like German soldiers at Normandy, but in all the incidents you've listed, more people are shot, beaten, and arrested than at Hamburg. In every incident you've listed military personnel have been put on the streets. How the fuck are these 1000 person riots in the US met with more violence and police action than 200,000 person riots in Europe?

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE
>SAGE SLIDE THREADS
SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE
>SAGE SLIDE THREADS
SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE
>SAGE SLIDE THREADS

>posts pictures of a nigger looting
>circles the chips and tea
>omits the fucking DIAPERS

Just sayin', if you want to make niggers look bad, you're not supposed to post pictures of them actually doing something for their children.