Pol/town in America

Pol/town in America.

This is a town where other polacks will live.
>Imagine sitting out in a rural town filled with polacks and wonder.
>Feelsgoodman

This is going for maximum practicality. No Kekistan, no foreign colonies, no micronations. Just a simple town in America.

>It's too complicated. Inbred autistic polacks can't do this.
We are going for failsafe ultimate simplicity. Basic human functioning.
>Buy land, buy house, work or survive off the land, live.

Doesn't the rural air filled with the music of polacks feel really comfy cozy?
It does doesn't it?
Feelsgood.jpg
Here's the discord link:
9bDqe2k
>To use open discord, click on the + and then join server, add this code and go. We will have a faq for you to read and have some questions you may have answered. Once you join, please go to the introductions channel to have yourself validated.

Other urls found in this thread:

privateislandsonline.com
youtube.com/watch?v=70E9KA48Sic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

I want to live in the American West.
The information necessary to set up in Maine will be similar for the West. Play along until we have enough people and declare a second town.
Where will we find Women? Can I get a mail order bride? What about those Mormon/orthodox girls?
The nearby towns will do for finding girls. If you want a religious wife then Churches are a good place to look. Otherwise, you can buy a mail order bride with your own money.
Will we work or be completely auturkic?
Whichever you choose to be. Ideally, some Steadsmen and some workers to keep the area self-sufficient but also bringing in revenue for whatever we want.
How will we get money? Gofundme? Company?
We will pay for our own land. Gofundme has too much scamming surrounding it and I don't think people actually want to set up a corporation. You should be in control of your own money. We aren't buying land for more than $1000 per acre and you only need 1/10 for basic self-sufficiency. $100.
Is this a larp.
No, everything here is intended to be basic human functioning level. Buy land, work on land or at job, get girlfriend. I at least will move to Maine after college. The project is really dependant on if you will.
How can you guys do this? You are autistic neets who never leave your rooms.
You know precisely nothing about us save for our being on this server.

Is there any higher ambition than a town in Maine or the West?
Ideally, we will have enough people to vote ourselves into the legislature of the town and eventually the county and therefore give ourselves control of the laws which reign over us. Not only this but to control the vast quantities of propaganda fed to our children in their schools. Otherwise, the people of the town are free to band together in some action, making entertainment,Youtube, or starting a propaganda group to fight against cultural marxism in your area. Just keep this legal.
This is a Pol/town. It would be completely useless to create a pol culture if we introduce the same degeneracy into it as is in the rest of the world. Cannabis is not necessarily legal in all the States either. No illegal activity. Just keep your drinking and smoking (not weed) reasonable. This town isn't your personal frat house.(edited)
How will we get buildings?
We have some resources on that. Right now we are looking at wooden beams made from our trees, and nails, and Sandbags to construct strong bullet proof housing.

>Create nice white town in US
>Section 8 housing and Somali refugees dumped in town by government

We are going to vote ourselves into the town legislature. We'll block it. Maine is also the Whitest State in the Union.

Nobody wants to join your stupid Sup Forums cult faggots

This has nothing to do with a cult you stupid faggot.

Better yet, whites move to the pacific northwest

An acre of land costs a hell of a lot more than that for a start. Also if this were at all possible you would still have whatever laws stop Sundown Towns being a thing.

Also y'all are a pile of fat autists who live with their mothers.

It is a cult in the making.

I looked at the land. You can get it at $500 an acre in Aroostook Maine. Most others are less than $1000 per acre.

So not Namibia, Tuvalu, or (ffs) the Congo this time?

I wouldn't call it a cult.

A fucking leaf. Comment disregarded.

I applaud you all but you guys wouldn't know the first damn thing about building something up.

1. Not only do you have to find land, you have to find land in an area with minimal/no zoning to do what you're wanting to do.
2. How do you manage the land? Make a corporation to control it? If you divide the land like a subdivision, that opens up a whole set of legal BS and introduces the chances of "them" moving in.
3. I bet none of you faggots can work a tractor, backhoe, bobcat, etc.
4. Nor do you faggots know how to make roads, dig wells, setup utilities that aren't dependent on the government.

However, there are many places in the Southeast that are almost entirely empty and you could even incorporate into a town in enough time.

Just because it's land doesn't mean you can grow on it. Cheap land is cheap for a reason.

They could buy a private island for 1-3 million dollars, some of which have many acres of land. That would be "better" but would still open a host of logistical problems.

You literally have absolutely no idea what the fuck you are talking about. Why don't you join the discord and see how the organization actually is.

Or better yet. Read the FAQ dumbass.

Okay, I am somewhat jealous of America. As a former farmer this amount of space all looks a bit suss, especially feeding the cow all year.

I want this bad, What's the literature, I need to start planning an early divorce.

Yeah there's loads of islands up for grabs
privateislandsonline.com

Or, do a Sealand and get an old offshore installation in int waters and declare it sovereign. Raise funds through issuing coin, stamps and passports.

It would have to be somewhere in Montana or Wyoming

Fuck discord you negro, either post info here or fuck off

If you go into the server there is a containment board. You can see the basics in that channel.

He did you cuckhold. Scroll up.

Look at the faq.
We aren't doing your larp.
Maine is a perfect place. We've done our research.
The FAQ was posted here you inbred autist.

how about we just attempt a coup at disneyland?

I don't really get discord, I thought it was just IRC with webcams.

But that doesn't address any of the questions in
Eg what about zoning and food growing regs?

It's gonna be cold.

Maine has low regulation as with most of the U.S. if you don't sell. I grow in my yard already.

We are also voting ourselves into the town gov't.

Tractors? I don't see these fucks managing a manual car, let alone figuring out hydraulics or the PTO.

>Reads caption on pic
And what makes you think the same won't happen to you?

Probably can learn all that stuff from youtube or books though.

Learning from them.
Wew just banned 3 new guys.

This is true, doubles confirm.

This is the dream tbqhwyl lad

Anyone interesting in starting the Hemp industry in Maine? Seems like a good way to make an economy

Yeah, that is what we were thinking.

KYS faggot, you have precisely no knowledge of what is happening.

Maybe we capture this island and run our ops from there?
>pic related

No, that is a larp.
We aren't getting Waco'd.
Read the FAQ

no kekistan but praise kek

youtube.com/watch?v=70E9KA48Sic

Not bad user.
Join the discord.

You autistic faggot my family has owned small small animals and grown crops before. I've even worked on a large farm as a volunteer for my CV stuff. I probably have more knowledge of farming when Im drunk than you will ever have.

>Keyboard warrior.
>Knows more than us.
That was a good joke user.
If you know so much then why don't you join the discord and show us?

Comfy main settlement bump

Nice picture,
Saved.

>Keyboard warrior
You're the one who said KYS faggot and implied I knew nothing about farming. I merely corrected you on your assumption.

I'll join but dont think I want to actually join your little band of dreamers

we're looking for max practicality and you don't have to be %100 committed. It'd be great to have all the help we can get.

Sorry, Brit guy. Responded to the wrong guy. My apologies.

Plz be patient. I have autism.

Real sorry user. Bad hostility. My mistake. Wrong guy. Please forgive me. I am sorry.

More apologies my friend.

Pls respond

We should have done this years ago, bump

Dont worry its fine, you admitted your mistake which is better than most do.

It would be cool to organize a redpilled event as a foil to gdq and their trans agenda. Instead of money going to (((doctors without borders))) it funds nationalist causes and Sup Forumstown

Thank you much

Who is this qt?

>Sup Forumstown
>it's 5% white

What kind of Government tho?

Rightist.

Problem with this is that we're putting enemies in the same nest.

What do you mean?

This was actually attempted. Google Leith, North Dakota.

>fascists
>reactionaries
>social conservatives (Republican)
>market liberals
>etc

We're bound to fight.

>The French surrender

Why? What does it have anything to do with the jokes of an anglo comedian made for cucked america?

Currently our goal is to start a settlement that upholds traditional and western values. We accept all on the right side of the spectrum as long if they have the same goals we do

Think of it like this.

>Jim the Nazi walks into a bar
>Markhos drinks & talks to old Nikolay about his death in 1917
>Mike the Libertarian does a "Nay nay" which angers Jim & Markhos
>they kill him & Jim is now known as a Nazi after dialogue & Markhos kills the Revolutionary scum only to die of alcohol poisoning

We're not planning for this settlement to be lawless, we still abide under the US code. Of course there are going to be differences among us, but we all want to live in a white ethno-state that preserves traditionalism.

>They kill him
Are you fucking autistic?

>Rightists live in normie liberal societies.
>Cope just fine
>Move together to be near people of closer politics
>Unsufferable
Are you dumb or retarded user?

It is going to be the U.S. but we are going to live near each other.
We aren't trying to start a nation at the expense of every other ideology. It will still be America's Roman styled Republic.

New bread
Fresh