What in the fuck is wrong with Americans?

What in the fuck is wrong with Americans?

Not a thing.

Why isn't the Hillary filled with shards of HDD platters?

>7.85 for a burger the size of a McMuffin
IN MY AMERICA?!

What would Bernie's have been? An empty bun?

they purposefully made the one on the left more appealing and with tastier ingredients. i'm calling fake news

an empty plate and a pass to go take the things off other peoples plates

Why are your people so obsessed over identity politics? Why do they still try to bring up election results and butthurt over something that is over and not being changed?

Free

Yea except you have to utter the words "I'd like "The Hillary", please"

kek

>What in the fuck is wrong with Americans?

You hats have no room to talk

>make a shitty burger and call it the trump
>make a decent burger and call it the hillary

i wonder

Lemon truffle mayo sounds absolutely disgusting that's why it loss.

Those people are merely loud idiots and should not be paid attention to, no matter how good they are at being human clickbait.

Your post is further proof that there is something wrong with americans and I find it unfortunate that you will never understand what I am talking about.

The hillary comes with a squirt from her piss sack That's the saucy secret

Side of beef!

ayy

You are right but there seem to be so many of them and on all sides of the political spectrum. There are so many people who are so passionate about something they know so little about and I "know" it hasn't always been like that. Why can't the badass USA come back instead of the fag one you poor souls are slowly turning into.

Trump one looks much better desu

> champagne mushrooms and lemon truffle mayo

This is a false flag

Working on it, I suppose.

Men aren't eating Hillary Rotten Crotch burgers I can tell you that much.

Today FP was truly BP

This is such a good marketing idea. Props to the restaurant owner

I'd shill for Hill. Not a mushroom fan.

a spicy burger for hillary pls there is nothing spicy about hillary #fakenews

If I saw this shit at an eating establishment I would not go there. Keep your fucking politics out of my face when I'm a paying customer. But you are right because a lot of people seem to believe otherwise.

Those purchases went towards Hillary's count.

Feminists are obese for a reason.

>They sold over $10,000 worth the hamburgers in a day and potentially robbed people because they just wanted to put their own political opinion on show by purchasing a hamburger

Take one like this, add bacon, onions, minced meat, mushrooms, a bit of broccoli and pepperoni and it is better than anything there is

>I'd like two shots in the back of the head
>One Hillary coming up

Why drown fries in sauce, makes them soggy af
Why are american fries so fucking ugly looking like they've been in an oven and burnt.

Fries should be golden and crispy, not fucking ugly beige brown with black outlines.

They've purposely made the hillary a better burger what is this conspiracy

/thread

>people not buying the Trump because they don't want aids-ridden liberal faggots spitting in their food
I don't see the point in doing some stunt like this.

Obviously the burger on the left is better, no wonder it got picked most. Fuck Hillary though.

>Why are american fries so fucking ugly looking like they've been in an oven and burnt.
He's making fun of the Canadian dish, poutine. French fries with gravy and cheese curds. Typically the gravy is added when it is ordered so they don't get soggy unless you let it sit for a while. Delicious dish but of course unhealthy.

If I need a fucking fork to eat it, it's not a goddamn burger anymore, okay?

Yeah but they eat that shit in Louisiana too. So really the problem is the French.

>Trump burger
>no miniature American flag
>no miniature sparkler
>no miniature bold eagle soaring above
>no miniature MAGA hat

This might as well be the Bernie Sanders burger

Both look like shitty burgers.

Liberals ruin yet another awesome food.

free speech and guns? We should be so lucky faggot

(checked)
Have you tried it? It's pretty good, blows my mind how it isn't more popular (or even commonly heard of) in USA

that feel when you get a Bernie burger and find out it is just some buns because the rest is given to the other customers

No I haven't. What the fuck does a cheese curd even taste like?

you're a retard, that's canadian cusine

cheese

>order the Trump
>every kitchen is staffed with nonstop Mexicans
>easiest way to signal to them to spit on your food
nah

I can't be much help there, I've had a poor sense of taste since jaw surgery and smoking. I like the texture of them but again I find it hard to explain. You'd like it though I'm sure of it. If you have an opportunity to try it out I suggest you take advantage of it

They sing songs about the founding of their own government, they're fucking nuts dude.

It's the Hillary burger but if you are white the price is 78.50 after adjusting for the 90% tax rate.

>Why are your people so obsessed over identity politics
Why are YOUR people so obsessed over identity politics? Look at your country's last election results, leaf.

>Balsamic Ketchup
>Lemon Truffle Mayo
Could do without these; arugula and muenster sound pretty good though.

You must have weed confused with identity politics

You pay 7.85 for a Bernie Burger and someone else gets a free Hillary Burger.

What would the Jeb! burger be?

That's the Van Jones.

American fries are some of the shittiest fries I ever had. They are literally too dumb to make fucking fries.

>I ate at McDonald's and it was awful

It's a fucking potato in hot grease with salt; pretty impossible to fuck up. You probably just ate somewhere trashy.

something with avocado or guac for sure.

Got me. I hate balsamic ketchup and Muenster cheese is rather bland. I would take a Trump any days.

>When you eat so many Big Macs you become one with the burger

Here I made a quick mockup.

>It's a fucking potato in hot grease with salt; pretty impossible to fuck up
>Thats what the Americans think

I guess its true what non-white Americans say. White Americans really don't know how to cook.

Try some Belgian fries and you will know how they are supposed to taste, Cletus.

I guess I dont understand this. What are the results from? The Trump looks good though, The Hillary sounds fagtastic.

Swiss and mushrooms are good. I'd go for the trump even if it wasnt a political thing.

I'm guessing its the number of people who ordered each.

1/4 lb patty topped off with low fat American cheese and a guac spread.

>What are the results from?
american retard detected

Well who the fuck would want mushrooms on a burger

Trump burger looks dank desu.

Yeah, right. More like a White Castle sized burger that had been left out in the Florida heat for years, covered in a solid 6 inches of Guac.

Must be.

Well, since I am a self admitted retard could you please explain the point of the image and your post? I am legitimately lost.

If you haven't tried a mushroom swiss burger, you haven't lived. Also, you should soak your burger in cheap whiskey (I use Black Velvet) before cooking.

Underrated

Although I do not know for sure myself I assumed it was a count of each of those burgers that was ordered that day.

Swiss cheese is fine. Mushrooms either don't taste like anything or smell.

Jalapenos, the fried onions, and mayo are the best non-universal burger toppings

We don't have enough nukes.

>Try some Belgian fries and you will know how they are supposed to taste, Cletus.
I'm not even sure you know what they taste like since you like to smother them in mayo; that's a white trash thing here, waffle.

So you're just shitposting? The Hillary could have been higher simply because it was in a hipster part of town. It reads like a hipsters wet dream desu.

Stick to doners you cuck

fuck you really are dumb

kinda genius marketing if in a shitlib area. i bet they subconsciously feel satisfied that theyre helping america if they buy a "the hillary"

In most cases, I would agree with you regarding mushrooms. They complement the swiss and whiskey soaked beef extraordinarily well, however.

Ordering the Jeb would mean you stayed home because no one invited you out for lunch

Arugala and caramelized onions suck. Mushrooms are good. The trump burger is much better.

No need to call them white trash, just american is enough.

>answers the original question
>DERP U R DUMB
I asked you to clarify. You said it was about the number of burgers. I explained that this is a shitthread and why it was and I am the dumb one.
Please, explain why you are shitposting or explain what I am missing.

Tbh I would by Hillary, because I hate mayo.

To be fair, the hillary one only costs 70% of the trump one.

But you like balsamic ketchup?

What is this hipster garbage. Is lettuce, onions and tomato too fucking complicated for these faggots?

I like ketchup-based dressings of any kind. I love ketchup.

Low calorie.

Tomatos have no flavor, skip that too.

Balsamic ketchup is literally ketchup watered down with balsamic vinegar. It's horrid. Vinegar has no place on a burger.

>Commie flag
>Wants people to eat generic shit
Checks out.

clever