Do white Americans love African Americans as a fellow Americans?

Do white Americans love African Americans as a fellow Americans?

Some do, some don't.

Do you?

Meh. Never lived near or associated enough with them in order to form an opinion.

The one's that act civilized, yes

this

no, but whenever I see someone like MLK I know that they all can become good Americans. it just makes me depressed that these people grow up on one of the 30000 "MLK Jr." streets in America yet they continue to live and act like animals. if there is an afterlife, I wonder if MLK looks down at the streets named after him and cries as robbery after robbery and murder after murder occur there by young blacks who truly give no fucks about making their lives better, making their fellow blacks' lives better, or making America better.

at least Jews are interested in benefiting themselves and other Jews; blacks don't care about anything. any black that does show promise is an outlier, an oddity.

Niggers who can read and write are solid.

The rest should be sent back to Africa.

No

His "dream" fucked us up big time.Fuck him.

More like some white faggot fucked up everything by killing the most popular black man who was successfully encouraging black people across the country to be proud Americans and stand side-by-side with whites.

Or, if you like conspiracies, you can consider his killer to be a government agent who was sent to kill MLK for beginning to voice concern about the war in Vietnam.

Not American but no, i will not kill them but rather sterilize them. or cut their balls off. inferior and ugly DNA must not breed.

I mean, it's not like they don't have a right to be here. Even from an ethnonationalist standpoint, we brought them here long before a lot of whites came over. Specifically Irish and Italians. That being said I only respect the ones who act civilized.

Individuals I can.

As a group I can't.

Africans who come here from Africa to become an American are African-Americans; and I usually love them.The whiny bitch blacks born here and who call themselves African-American instead of Black/Black-American are really saying "I'm first and for most African, I am American as an after thought." Fuck those niggers.

Not even liberal leftists want to live near blacks... Does that answer your question?

african-americans =/= americans

%10 are ok

To further answer your question is that the closer you live to blacks and the more you interact with them the less you like them.

If the only balcks you see are portrayed in film then you ar emore likely to like them.

If they're not niggers living the nigger culture.

>pic related, long read but worth it

White people like Wayne Brady, because he makes Bryant Gumbel look like Malcom X.

Jesus, can I get a rundown?

Of course! I like the fact that African Americans are often more honest, straightforward, direct and succinct than just about any other group of people – at least that's my experience here in NYC. Plus, two days ago an African-American man I never met before saw me looking for a warm clothes dryer in the laundrymat and he motioned me over to the one he had been using, which was empty and still had 20minutes left on it. And yesterday a different African-American man heard me mention Bill Snobelin, and he gave me a print-out with lots of great info on it about medicinal herbs mentioned in the bible.

No, they are entitled loud aliens. Even if they improved I still wouldn't like them.

Probably rolling in his grave right now

They've been here since the beginning.

And a week ago, an African-American teenager pointed out the fact that I dropped the windscreen off my decibel meter and he showed me where it had fallen on the sidewalk. I was particularly greatful for that because the windscreen is important for taking accurate sound level measurement, which I've been doing a lot because there is so much construction going on in my neighborhood that often violates sound level laws.

No. People ITT are lying to themselves too, you wouldn't want to live in a black area, you're okay with a whitewashed nigger in a sea of your fellow white people.

I see us as two separate nations that live in the same state. The very civilized ones I can work with but even then I never really feel the connection I do to fellow whites.

No, i don't see them as Americans. I see them as squatters with American citizenship.

>this thread

Glad to know whitey is as racist as ever. I don't view virgins as Americans. Until you prove your worth by putting your penis into a vagina, you should be free game to be deported as far as I'm concerned.

Digits .....

why do you identify the black person as "African" and the "Caucasian" as white what did you mean by this??

no
slave trade was a mistake

Well does anyone call white Americans European Americans?

Yes unless you are a LARPing edgy 14 year old on Sup Forums

I wouldn't say "love."
"Respect" is a better word.
I respect that American blacks (descendedents of slaves) were brought here against their will, had their African Heritages wiped out and therefor have a unique place in America and that this is and always will be their homeland.
Just would prefer to live in a low crime area, thus away from niggerdom.

There are two groups of blacks in the US, niggers and African-Americans.
Self-respecting African-Americans hate niggers just as much, if not more, than we do.
It's the nigger that pushes drugs, violence, murder, and rape within the black community and it's primarily the black community that suffers in the end.

Whites should keep to their communities, blacks should keep to theirs.
This wouldn't be seen as racist if there weren't hordes of niggers keeping the war zones going in black neighborhoods.

Why no go further and just split the country by race.

No, because there is no such thing as a universal American. There are Europeans born in economic entity called the United States, there are Africans born in an economic entity called the United States. This is why you have differentiating terms like "African-Americans" because they are African first and American second. Why would I love a group of people who gladly support affirmative action that would specifically not hire me because of my race? Why would I love a group of people who try and negate all my accomplishments through white privilege? There is no unity in this country.