Tell me your opinion

What are your thoughts on Rebel Media?
more specific what are your thoughts about Gavin McInnes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YMyrzUTHOMU
youtube.com/watch?v=hP_3L8CcFQ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like Faith Goldy.

Anything claiming to call itself "rebel" is most likely a CIA op

Shes hot as long as she keeps her mouth closed. When she talk and "move her lips" it looks like a flappy mouth similar to warcraft thanks to taht botox.

Gavin and the alt-light mentality in one picutre

I wondered why I started hating this faggot right after discovering him.
Who would watch such a podcast even ironically?

same people that love this guy

It's funded by the Canadian Oil Industry and just uses Conservative and right-wing rethoric to pass anti-renewables propaganda and root for some stupid pipeline they want to have builded.

Ezra Levant is a kike after all.
He also worked as lobbyist for the canadian oil industry. look it up.

If you guys get fooled by them you are just as much puppets as the lefties sucking the democratic party

Degenerate faggot

Same. That British guy is quite funny too.

Jews who are pretending to side with us. They (of course) don't care about our interests. But they pretend to because they understand that it's not in their best interest to have Europe , canada or USA filled with muslims. They understand that if we (goyim) lose , they also go down. (that means no more protection or funding for Israel).

If you look at the Jewish camp , you'll notice that many are pretty batshit insane (like Barbara Spectre)...

Others are just as conservative or racist as many of us are. But they do understand that we look at them with extreme suspision + a jew will always be a jew. (meaning that they'll do what's in their best interest no matter what).

They don't particularly care about us. Just pretend to.

Michael Savage is a perfect example of this. (the radio host). There's times when he sounds like a white-nationalist.

Imo those are the smartest jews. If i was a jew , i'd be very concerned about the islamification of europe.

But then there's this other category of us...Who hate us to much...and are so brainwashed with their own bullshit...That they're seeking eternal revenge for ww2...And are willing to have the entire world burn just to destroy us.

Rebel media should be boycotted imo.

What the fuck is that? Was that on Gavins show?

He likes to stretch it!

>But then there's this other category of us...Who hate us
Interesting lapsus.

I like the guy, but 99% of sexual harassment lawsuits are in fact, extortion.

Iv'e seen a webm of him pissing in cereal and eating it.

It's also heavily funded by Israel.

>Gavin McInnes

Funny guy. I enjoy watching his videos now, even though I used to not like him for saying Andrew Anglin and everyone at The Daily Stormer were probably feds or something.

(((Rebel Media))) as a whole is still not to be trusted, though.

I wish Faith, Lauren, and Brittany Venti would make a separate shitposting channel

Faggot who thinks video games are only made for children

I don't watch any of that stuff

shill thread.

i remember that shit too, Gavin is the kind of guy too get fucked in the ass by bbc and say it was funny and just for laughs

Filthy degenerate.

It's 3 pictures of Gavin photoshopped into one. Like I said he's a filthy degenerate.

The face of the conservative movement.

I don't get it. Gavin used to be one my favorite e-celebs but now when I look for him on Youtube I get spammed with countless Top 10 lists. Its all "Top 10 signs your friends are liberals" or "Top 5 reasons aborting your baby is wrong". Its just shit. Don't get it at all especially in an age where you can interview someone for an hour, call it a podcast, and its actually good content.

It wouldn't be so bad if he didn't milk the piss out.

A bunch of kike shills.

I can't forgive him for this. Faith Goldy is a catholic and still works with him instead of trying to get him burned on the stake. I just can't understand this.

>Interesting lapsus.

Indeed.

Isn't she slavshit?

>Shaves butt
>Inserts buttplug
>Jacks off to get a semi when showing penis

And he goes wild on that ginger no soul dude

SargonJusticeWarrior reporting in:
HE WAS A VICTIM!
youtube.com/watch?v=YMyrzUTHOMU

Rebel Media: Controlled Opposition
Gavin McInnes: Civnat cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=hP_3L8CcFQ8

She's from Ukraine.

coppercab's a well-known troll pretty sure gavin knows this too. their exchanges are like wwe wrestling dramas

I don't like the cryptojews but that Alberta girl with the thicc accent is so adorable and I want to marry her one day

how is she catholic then?

gay.
gay.

>He knows the name

There are even Protestants in the Ukraine. Oops, I meant Russia, now that Crimea is russian.

are you a kike?

>more specific what are your thoughts about Gavin McInnes?
He's a shill for the kikes, here to try to keep nationalism from making any real changes.

No. I actually work for the church and went to Crimea once. I have just typed in my thought process because my memories of Crimea are pre-annexation. Catholics are in the western part of Ukraine like Lviv.

There are catholics here in romania too, but they're cucked faggots. If you're christian, and you're not orthodox or protestant, you should kys.

What drives someone to do this?

>but they're cucked faggots

That's because they are mostly gypsies just like you.

Nice adhom.

kys

Ezra Levant and his co-conspirators are all first in the oven.

hello Gavin,

you are using your skills you picked up while working at VICE and have now switched your narrative over to the new and promising market that is the "alt right"

you are as transparent as a fucking window