Italy cucked?

Tell me Sup Forums is Italy one of the most cuck countries along side with Sweden,Germany,and Canada? If so tell me your opinion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GOqLaCXOeo4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ng-FLMeKRuU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You forgot americucks.

The truth is that all western countries are cucked the same. We are in deepshit.

No.

You would say that frenchie, trying to draw attention away from the fact that interracial fuckery has been drawn right under your most precious monument in paris and you lost the election

Keep your head in the sand if it makes you feel better.

How bad is it in France right now? Feel sorry for guys for voting for Macorn..

really? They have Trump and my countrie is full of spineless cucks!

Honestly? Our left wing and catholic politicians, which are in charge in one way or the other since 2010 thanks first to an EU-backed soft coup (Monti), then from 2013 thanks to our former president (Napolitano, a disgusting commie), to an electoral law that was then declared unconstitutional, and to a bunch of centrist catholic 'cuckservatives' that switched sides to support the left after being elected with the votes of the right wing coalition.

As a country on the whole we shot down the globalist pro-eu referendum that was held last year, the democrats are hemorrhaging votes, we can be openly racist (it's politically and socially acceptable, even in commie cities like mine), nationalism is on the rise (the two main nationalist/sovranist forces are over 20% of the votes share), and all opinion polls rank us very much against shitslam and immigration.
We were deporting and interning huge amounts of invaders before someone in the EU decided it was too racist and started fining us for doing so, then bombed Libya.

Additionally, politically correctness can be openly laughed at or savagely mocked, we can have far right manifestations in the streets, and Berlusconi was in a sense a proto-Trump.

youtu.be/GOqLaCXOeo4

Only southern italy is bad, nothern italy is fine with incomes like germany.

I've seen other Italy posters say the opposite, so which one is it friend

Friendly reminder that if you live within 50 km of a big city, even in the north, you need to get gassed.

I'd say no.
In fact, Unlike the Nordic countries Italy's culture is too dominant to have waves of migrants interior their way of life

Italy is Europes Mexico but with better history

We say that here too.
>Trump is the American Berlusconi

Not cucked at all. The north is filled with fascists (except commie bologna, maybe milan), and the south is filled with crazy mafia fuckers that will kill you for sport.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ng-FLMeKRuU

There is no way to compare a country to Mexico without being insulting. What did you mean by this?

Aside from their role in funneling rapefugees into the rest of continental europe, no, I'd say that guidos are considerably less cucked compared to the frogs, krauts, and anglos.

I'm of italian descent, these days I'll take mexicans over faggot anglos/nordic "whites"

So ture

That's what happens when you abandon Catholicism.

Also terrone-american here and I'm not sure if I 100% agree with you. Mexicans can be really cool people but the hood ones are fucking obnoxious. Still not as bad the basketballs but 99% of the time white people are civilized.

>nothern italy is fine with incomes like germany.
Yes, MIGRANT INCOME.

>tfw last week a Moroccan stabbed an Egyptian in the heart with a screwdriver. Yes, a screwdriver. Now I want to see polentoni making fun of Naples for being unsafe.

No you wouldn't. I live in southern California and Mexicans are a human plague. Ugly and trashy like blacks

Italy has the highest IQ in Europe, Paco. Turkey is the Mexico of Europe.

This and this is absolutely true

She'd say the exact same thing if she went to L.A, San Francisco or Jew York

I saw a British expat living in Italy talking about how Italian men were extremely arrogant and how they were all mommy's boys.
France, Beneleux, Italy, Spain, Sweden, UK, Austria et.c, we're all in heavy shit like Pierre said before.

Ireland maybe since they've literally never accomplished anything

You're thinking about Portugal or Spain mate.

>Italy is Europes Mexico
There is no single Mexico in Europe
When it comes to labour and workers abroad it's Poland, but they do it legally.
When it comes to drug influx, it's Albania.
When it comes to gang related shit it's usually Albania and Turkey.
When it comes to high profile crime it's Russia, Serbia or Germany.
It's both unfair and unrealistic to name a single country as the "Mexico of Europe"

IQ is a meme.
Mongolia and north korea is pretty high on the list but there are several african countries doing better economically.
It's more of an index of head width to lenght ratio with mongoloids and alpines scoring the most.

come on, dont be mean with brothers, better look for some kind of ruined communist east european country

Mexico isn't really underdeveloped, the only thing that sucks is the high crime rate.

You got that right. As a white red neck I have come to hate whites and want to see the entire race shoahed, except for me and my family of course. Too many pansy ass degenerates for the white race to be enough worth giving a fuck about.
And
That
Is A
F
A
C
T

>trusting mongolia and north Korea to accurately represent iq

Mongols had the largest empire ever and norks build nuclear icbm, it means nothing.

Yet not smart for bringing in rapefugees

we dont even have high crime rate
also some lizards in mexico are going extint becouse they ate them, is quite underdeveloped to me still

Is there No go zones in Italy? Cause i was thinking visiting Rome this year?

on immigration/social issues is less cucked than those but slowly approaching them.
On economics/politics is absolutely cucked by the EU.

No but i wouldn't go to Naples, nothing to do with muslims though

op is a jew. saged.

Italians should just treat them like garbage and not give them any jobs so they go to Germany.

Just don't go anywhere near Naples and you should be fine
also keep an eye on your watch all the time if you have one, not even kidding

The "no go zone" are usually in charge of italian criminal organization.
And no, we have not like yours.

All I want is to live in a farmhouse in Northern Italy with a small Catholic community and a qt blonde wife.

Center Italy > North.
Tuscay/Umbria/Marche/Emilia Romagna

Mate, fuck off, not all of Naples is disastrous

You don't even believe that yourself

Don't compare the superior brown Mediterranean's to the weak and beta snowniggers in northern/western europe they conquered and forced their culture and religion on.