Wtf is this. RIP London

wtf is this. RIP London.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hz-crDWmINk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

JEWED

>Someone spent 300 euros on some add space!
>THE SKY IS FALLING! ITS HABBENING GIEZ! GET THE FUCK IN HERE!

Love is not 'love'
love is 'don't hurt me*3 , No more.'

bump. Most of it is marketing, esp when you see companies doing it. The rest is the left having something to march for. Have you seen the gay lights near Trafalgar Sqaure? pic r.

Ikr, the church on trafalgar square also has a gay flag up right now

what kind of fucking mental gymnastics did this take

>RIP London.
>48% Britsh white
Fags are the least of you're problems.

Raising the flag of the conquerors for all to see.

At least we have a way of finding out if a church is protestant or not (from a distance) during june.

Too many whites.

go in and ask them

How do we infiltrate Muslim forums and get them upset about this? It's fun watching the left turn on their pets. What would they say? They can't criticise Islam, so they'd have to mumble about being culturally sensitive. That is "don't flaunt your faggotry in front of our jihadi neighbours".

Should report it for being hateful toward Muslim culture.

Just try to fly rainbow flags from a prominent mosque.

sounds like a real adventure

England's a fag nation

-Archie Bunker, All in the Family (1972)

Remove Love and its just ISIS.

I went in but there were a bunch of chinks singing chink songs or something so I got the fuck out because I had no idea what was happening.

>spent
>euros

what a faggot.

this.

No this is good.

A refugee will vandalize this. You can't possibly believe people can come from a country where homosexuality is blamed for the fall of that country and not expect to see a backlash

>Euros

We don't use Euros user

.. but, but, People Only Love! (Murdoch Murdoch)

youtube.com/watch?v=hz-crDWmINk

i was at pride yesterday
it's basically just an excuse for drinking in the street and a bit of a laugh, except with a few more weirdly dressed people than usual
plus i had a cuddle with a cute crossdresser
pretty good day all round really

stop shilling your christcuck shit here you scumbags

Homosexuals only act gay to piss people off, because psychopaths. Nobody cares anymore, so they are doing the tranny thing, to trick straight people into fucking them.

Hell is for ever!

You don't need to be a christian to recognise degeneracy

That's the station near Soho the gay hq and I believe there was a gay pride even taking place there. Soho is proof there is no God

I thought your muzzie mayor wasn't allowing degeneracy any longer.

looks like aids

What the fucking fuck. Christianity is unironically the cuck of religions

kek

Literally a tv show made by them to make traditionalist americans look backward and stupid. The psyop has worked since you're quoting it

Fucking hell. There is a difference between tolerating and praising mental illnesses.

I just love the dumb mindless boiled down versions of crap lefties post about town like its some kind of profound messege.

My town had people during the last election hanging up homemade posters everywhere that just say the word "LOVE." In all capitals. Wtf does that mean? Do they seriously expect some KKK member on his way to burn down the orphanage for crippled sudanese babies to suddenly stop in his tracks in rapturous epiphany and scream "HOW COULD I HAVE MISSED IT FOR SO LONG! I GET IT NOW! PRAISE HILLARY!"

Its actually a very critical flaw that has been the source of the democratic parties collapse recently. They dont have any real ideas on anything, they dont really have a messege or a true concrete solution to the things they bitch about. They just have watered down generic buzzwords like "LOVE" or "PEACE" or "TOLERANCE" that dont mean anything outside the tiny in-group theyre virtue signalling to.

I garun-fuckin-tee you that the stupid "LOVE" posters plastered all over my town were put up exclusivley by young 20 somethings with dreadlocks for the express purpose of facebook and instagram selfies. It certainly didnt mean shit to anyone else cuz 85% of my county voted trump.

>RIP London.

It died a long time ago.

The parallels to 1984 are too obvious it almost feels unnecessary to mention them

wew lads

Ya know what. Im gonna do that. Im gonna do the SHIT outta that. They just built a mosque in my town. Im gonna go there at 3 in the morning and hang a bigass gay flag from the top of it just to see what happens.

ha xd

>Whites

Not London m8

It's everywhere now.

The corporations are on board, so they must have some angle where they can wring a buck out of it.

It's over. Homos are the new mainstream. Sup Forums types are the social equal of fags 25 years ago

Probably the same gymnastics involved in people being ok with sex outside marriage, cutting hair and wearing fabrics made from different fibres.

Actually this. If London really was Londonistan, this would be impossible