Its over, we lost

its over, we lost

Other urls found in this thread:

trailhead.salesforce.com/en/modules/workplace_equality_diversity_and_inclusion/units/we_diversity_and_inclusion_what_they_are
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why IS it important?

just realised this recently. let's all just
kill ourselves boys. the women are corrupted. countries overrun.
slave wage jobs. housing out of reach. God has abandoned us

*Crickets chirp*

>God has abandoned us
kek

Sup Forums, why are human resources departments dominated by women?

And how can they with a straight face push diversity training programs like this, meanwhile their department is probably one of the least diverse in the entire organization.

>What is diversity training and why is it important?

Diversity training is an indoctrination process during which people of many different demographic backgrounds come together and pretend that white men AREN'T the most productive in society.

just dont do it

Okay so I decided to look it up and read this
trailhead.salesforce.com/en/modules/workplace_equality_diversity_and_inclusion/units/we_diversity_and_inclusion_what_they_are

>"Diverse" companies have a 15-35% chance of outperforming "non-diverse" companies
Considering all the effort put into forcing people to be more diverse, this is a tiny percentage rise, if it's even true.
>Inclusion such as a group of gay people all putting a pride flag over their facebook avatar is very important in a workplace because it makes everyone feel included for some reason
Do straight people feel included in LGBT?

>A diverse workplace can capture a greater share of the consumer market.
How? This implies some consumers don't want to deal with a group of all-whites, or all-blacks, etc. So the motive for having multiple races is so you can send the chink to talk to chink customers? Isn't that like fucking Pokemon?
>Recruiting from a diverse pool of candidates means a more qualified workforce.
Not necessarily, but okay
>A diverse and inclusive workforce helps businesses avoid employee turnover costs.
What because snowflakes are less likely to feel bad and leave as frequently if everyone else is a snowflake? I don't really think that's true.
>Diversity fosters a more creative and innovative workplace.
I mean, those are pretty subjective words.
>Businesses need to adapt to our changing nation to be competitive in the economic market.
Why do they NEED to? Or what, you're going to protest them?
>Diversity is the key aspect of entrepreneurialism.
Is it? I thought it was making new, successful business ventures. Sounds like they just wanted to drop a big scary word in there.
>Diversity in the workplace is necessary to create a competitive economy in a globalized world.
Explain HOW
>Diversity in the boardroom is needed to leverage the company’s full potential.
What is this "potential" that keeps getting tossed around?
>They couldn't even think of 10 bulletpoints

I HATE THAT SHITTY ANIMATION/DESIGN,

IF YOU ARE A "GRAPHICS DESIGNER", LET ME TELL YOU, KILL YOURSELF, YOU ARE SHIT, VECTOR GRAPHICS ARE SHIT, THOSE GENERIC HUMAN FIGURES ARE SHIT, I FUCKING TIRED OF ALL OF YOU, I WOULD GENOCIDE YOU ALL

That's because their goal has always been the destruction of white, straight, Christian, males. Once you read all their "tolerance" propaganda through that lens, every action they take makes sense.

Dude, I work in a corporate office and I see this shit constantly. All these fucking seminars and emails about the wonders of diversity. It's crazy.

Just take up a trade or any job that requires hard science like engineering

Garaunteed no SJWs
Nobody's gonna say millenial women deserve the right to work hard labor or do math for once in their lives

Unless you're all Asians, I would be rooting for diversity training since Asians would dominate in a merit based society

Tfw I've applied twice for a promotion within my company I've been with for 5 years and know everything there is to know here, have never been late a day in my life and only ever call out sick maybe 3 times a year but some black woman who's never even worked in this field before got the instead of me
Thanks, Diversity!

It's important to relentlessly push this propaganda so people of inferior races can compete.

Sounds like a long-form non-argument.

Bottom line is, big companies get shaken down by (((big money interests))) to close doors to whitey.

rofl. tough, but fair.
this.

A few weeks ago I had to listen to my father tell me he'd had to go on a course like that and got told that you're not allowed to sing "bah bah black sheep" anymore, because it's racist.
You have to sing "bah bah rainbow sheep" or something, I shit you not.

I'm at the point where I'll jump on any mention of diversity and argue against local diversity because it destroys global diversity.

WHY IS IT IMPORTANT?

I hate these correlation/causation jump to conclusion things:

>run highly successful company
>money just flows in regardless of how good or bad we do, we've got a lock on the market
>can fuck around with hiring
>hire a bunch of black and mexican HR people because I don't want to listen to people whine
>statistics are published that more diverse is more success

>"Diverse" companies have a 15-35% chance of outperforming "non-diverse" companies
So a 65-85% chance of under performing "non-diverse" companies?

>JA WOHL MEIN FÜHRER

Doesn't matter. I am here for memes.

underrated

Fuck off shill.

nice catch leaf

Based lead, solid post

Based leaf, solid post

ya did good leaf.

>No disabled people
>No little people

Clearly the artist didn't attend enough Diversity training.

Because its the only place you can shove women to meet federally mandated quotas without them actively fucking up a job.

I mean seriously, if you run a factory where do you put the women you legally have to hire? They can't lift shit, they're not mechanically capable, and they cause conflicts within male departments by either slutting it up or being useless shits which causes 'discrimination.'

So you put them in HR and call it a day. Then you make them irrelevant by having a third-party company review incoming applications and send along candidates who the HR person then forwards to the departmental supervisor who actually makes the decision.

Its a made up job for legal reasons with an exclusively negative effect on profits and hiring standards.

never EVER give up

>absence of short people
i feel offended

You can make a fortune betting against companies that do diversity training. It works every time.