Explain one thing to me:

Explain one thing to me:

Why are republican states poor and liberal states rich?

Other urls found in this thread:

censusscope.org/us/map_nhblack.gif
wallethub.com/edu/states-most-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government/2700/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Niggers

half of all red states are in nigger land

>Why are republican states poor and liberal states rich?
>last twenty years had 12 years of liberal presidents
>HURR DURR WHY REPUBLICANS SO POOR
Wow is it that hard to understand? Democrats pushed for jobs and business to be in Democrat cities. Making the states richer.
Obama did jack shit for red states, he fucked them every chance he got and people wondered why Hillary lost.

Haha so funny and it's the first answer.

But.

Allow me to point out.

The blue states rich with capital (with the exception of Oregon) are flush with Hispanics.

The only red state flush with capital, is Texas. A state also flush with Hispanics.

Why do republicans want to eradicate the very people bolstering our economy? It's so strange.

Blue states are usually based in cities which generate more money than rual and suburban areas with usually vote red

> States with more people have bigger economies
Who would of thought?

> George W Bush
> liberal

Dude, shut the fuck up

Population density. The only high population red state is Texas.

Progressive income tax ignores cost of living because liberals are retarded

If you look at a state's voting history, it's likely that all or the vast majority of the red states that are poor have in history voted democrat far more times than republican. And what are now typically blue states, or, the rich states, used to vote republican far more. It all comes down to the south being a poor crutch on America, and the south in history has voted blue far more than red. The south has always been like this. Also, in states like Mississippi, who's voted democrat over twice the amount they've voted red (even though they recently have been voting red) has a black population in the high 40%s. here's a map of the black population for reference: censusscope.org/us/map_nhblack.gif

He meant Obama and Clinton's second term. Twenty years ago was 1997, which was just after the 1996 election where Bill Clinton was re-elected. In other words: Learn to count you stupid tree-fucking faggot.

This but also population density and infrastructure.

Utah is a very successful red state and the living expectancy, too, is good. There's a strong sense of assembly, beautiful outdoors, etc. There is just a very dim population of dumb niggers Utah has voted 31/39 times red, but they're fine because they aren't in the south where niggers are :)

A more interesting question, why do liberals endlessly complain about their federal tax dollars being funneled to blue states, while at the same time advocating more federal programs to funnel more money out of their states?

If liberals are so rich and smart then why do they keep losing elections? Liberals can't win on a federal, state, local level. Can't wait til Trump stacks the courts with people who aren't liberal who understand simple legal issues.

Blue states are more dependent on the federal government.

wallethub.com/edu/states-most-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government/2700/

>What is Illinois

hmm rely made me think OP

Also cheap illegal immigrant slave labor and taxes out the ass shouldn't be a goal to strive for.

>If liberals are so rich and smart then why do they keep losing elections?
Because there are far more stupid whites than there are mexicans and hispanics to pad the vote.

niggers and hispanics; my bad

>a chart of minorities and natives

Also depends on how you look at things. California has about 1/3 of the entire country's welfare recipients, but the state also produces so much that the average looks really nice. Averages can be really misleading that way, since you can easily mask how many people are really suffering as long as you lump their number in with the mega-wealthy.

Thats blatantly false. Red states use more tax money while putting less in.

Look at any problem in America, and 9 times out of 10, it's caused by niggers. If we could get rid of niggers, it would make America great again.

Isn't this mostly just farm subsidies?

Red states are full of farms, mines, and smaller towns. They don't make as much money as densely populated commercial ports like New York City or San Francisco.

manipulated statistics

Red states are all fiscally sound where as blue states are a long term crash waiting to happen.

Contrary to popular Sup Forums belief, it has nothing to do with niggers. Niggers may be the cause of red states being in the red economically, as oppose to at or slightly above 0, but they do not have a huge offset.

Republicans care about providing for their own, and no one else. Liberal states are where liberals (not necessarily the CEOs) will bring in thousands of foreign workers to decrease wages and increase profitability for their international corporations. Workers need housing and food, etc, so the tradesmen will follow the money. Republicans who understand big business expansion and have more aspirations will move to liberal states simply because that is where other businesses physically lie, and they won't have to continuously fly back and forth.

>wallethub.com/edu/states-most-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government/2700/
ND is 90% and has the #1 spot for residents dependence rank.

Then why the hell did you American's bring so many over? Wasn't too bright was it?

Now I'll show some "poor" red states in comparison

They asked why dems lose, not what the dem voting base consisted of.

we didn't, they had a population boom in the 20th century with welfare.

Niggs were like 6-8% of the population.(and the population was smaller back then)
Now they are 12-13% of the population and the population is much larger. Meanign there are a lot of niggers.

Blue staters migrate to Red States rather than Red Staters migrate to Blue States. This is because although on a federal level, they are mismanaged and are fiscal wrecks on the state level, which is why taxes are much higher.

Blue states generate taxe money

Red States grow food / have industry

Blame the British for bringing them here. Every time we try to get those animals under control, the world throws a shitfit. We can't win.

More Jews to exploit more low cost/slave labor niggers.

>want to eradicate hispanics
source needed

anyway you get the point.
The "rich" blue states are all horrible as far as their long term fiscal situation goes.

Where as the "poor" red states are at least middle of the road or the best in the country in terms of being fiscally sound.

>As a percentage of state revenue
>California has an income tax of 13.3% while Texas has none
>Liberal states genrally have higher revenues

Fact-twisting at its finest

look at cities, not states. Cities have more to do with deficit spending than overall states. So ask yourself why are ALL of the top 10 worst of cities economically ALL Democrat?

>implying poor people aren't the only income group democrats win

I don't think Florida can count.
Very swing state. They voted Obama twice, and Scott barely won by around 1000 votes.

This. Also, roads (highways).

Why is Vermont such a rural and suburban retard state?

Where do you get the idea that it is a one way street? I remember reading here that a number of Sup Forumsack tradesmen simply can't find jobs in their small communities, meaning they have to follow where the people are. Why do you think so many men live in the surrounding towns and drive 1-2 hours into the city to work?

Red goes to blue to make money. Blue goes to red, but ruins the state's welfare statistics even more because they're useless degenerates that will only spread the liberal virus.

Some red states have large Native American populations.
Several billion dollars go towards helping said Native Americans. Not to mention, in the Southern red states, there are millions of dollars that are funneled into government programs since you know. Blacks live there.
The Blue states are largely lacking in the racial diversity department. Therefore they receive less government money.
Though, it would be funny to see California and New York take on the Native Americans.

ITT: excuses made by brainlets supporting a morally and intellectually bankrupt political party

>whites nearly outnumbered by nogs in red states
A drowning man in open water wants a life jacket, and is no longer concerned with keeping up appearances like the relaxed sunbather on dry land.

The fastest growing places are cities in specifically Red States, because they have the best of all worlds. Low taxes, sensible law enforcement policies, and urban concentration of wealth. It's when the cities start voting and overpowering the Republicans when fiscal insolvency begins to happen.

Fake news

>wyoming best state confirmed
Fuck yeah

Because the status quo is working for the rich people so they vote for it to keep doing what it's doing?

Blue states:
>More people
>More labour
>More oppourtuniy
>More expensive
>Extreme eonmic divide
>Growing Gap
>Largest parent companies started back in 60s and continued to stay there
>Larger consumer base
It has nothing to do with ideology, but Americans are so polarized by our awful bi-political party state that nothing matters to them unless it is blue or red.

National parks and FEMA also take up alot. The biggest parks are all in Red states, and tornado alley cuts through 0 blue states. Hurricanes also hurt the south more.

You're a fucking fag and your shits all fucked up.
Twenty years ago was Clinton you underaged little bitch.
Clinton caused the housing crisis, Bush caused a recession, and Obama just didn't do anything to make it better. Subjectively it is worst in Red states under Obama's term.
4+8+8=20 Clinton/Bush/Obama.
Suck my dick Leaf.

So we're in agreement then.

Red has to move/commute to blue, and blue gets out of blue because blue is way too blue, and then turns red to blue.

I was entirely ignoring middle and upper class votes; they're not what wins the elections.
It's the droves of peons who think the president will fix all their problems and there are far more poor whites in the US.

Hey kid, ever heard of illinois?

Sort of.

Blue moves to red because blue is too blue. Red then becomes bluer until it is too blue, leading to the dysgenic cycle of collapse.

they arent rich. they are in massive debt from overspending, all their great works edifices to a failure to control themselves.

Know what? I am gonna make a bold statement even.

/thread

It really is pretty interesting. Overlay a map of obesity rates vs black population. Overlay a map of poverty vs black population. Overlay a map of educational attainment vs black population. Overlay a map of crime rates vs black population.

It's eerie how well they tend to line up.

Yeah, and it's a convenient excuse for all of the fat retarded toothless white peasants that live in those states as well.

Because the feds subsidize everything in the Blue states and provide gibs, all while taking from the Red states.

>Collective debt of the USA 17 Trillion.

I'm curious what their definition of 'urban' is. I live in Alaska and I'd argue anchorage and fairbanks are more rural than most east coast suburbs

This is the real reason. Just like your lower middle class office manager friends who buy a 500k home and lease an Escalade are insolvent long term. Might even pull it off for 10 years, or more. Eventually they will fail. Looks especially bad in the long term like retirement. Being fiscally responsible makes you look poor because you're not selling your future.

"I'll gladly pay you tomorrow for a hamburger today."

Hmm what do you think of this theory from Thomas Sowell (I think) that states that real economic change takes a long time to actually take effect, longer than even 2 presidential terms. He goes on to say that therefore Republican presidents/administrations put in good economic changes that hurt in the short term but are great in the long term. Near the end of their terms, the country is still in the "bad" phase of the Republican change, so the Republicans get blamed for fucking up the economy and thus a Democrat is elected next.

Sometime during the Democratic term, the good effects finally start overcoming the bad ones, and since voters have short term memories, the Democrat gets to take all the credit for it which allows him to easily pass new gibs programs since the country now has "so much money". Again it takes a while for the bad effects to come about; if it lands on a Democrat's term, then you finally get another Republican. If it lands on a Republican, you then will get another Democrat who will run it even further into the ground, and this time the good effects will have worn off, so you'll be more likely to get another Republican next to finally get things going upwards again.

The above is all generics (it doesn't always work out exactly like this), but do you guys think this has any merit?

>everybody is dumb I'm the only smart one xD

Well, for one: Democrats don't create wealth - they steal it.

Two: taking over capital cities and college towns via demographics does not give you leadership - its make Democrats parasitic.

Three: Democrats take over companies like the Nazi's and Italian Fascists did. And with governments in Democrat control, other non-conforming areas lose out because capitalism is suppressed.

Four: since leftard rule is unnatural, unamerican, inhumane, and insane, the Democrats never bothered to see the Sword of Damocles ready to fall upon them. And there's millions of your fellow countrymen aiming for the thread holding the sword at bay.

Your time is over.

Incorrect Republicans states take more subsidies. Only cause of farms tho

ahhh i can't understand how cities work ahahafsfgdvdsf

Utah would be better off if the Feds would just leave!

Feds hold 72% of the land, and one Federal Judge is more powerful than the entire state government! I wish Mormons ran things here; most of the time the Feds call the shots and Mormons have guns to their heads.

And in the midst of that we had a republican president you ass eating mongoloid. If you can't at least pretend to be normal and not a retarded piece of shit then you should really just shut the fuck up and lurk more.

BECAUSE ALL SOUTHERN STATES ARE REPUBLICANS STATES AND SOUTHERN STATES ARE THE ONLY STATES WITH NIGGERS

Because stupid people are stupid.

>White working class: PLEASE PLEASE OH PLEASE MAKE MY ECONOMIC LIFE HARDER RICH REPUBLICANS I'M BEGGING YOU

>based on 2012 election
dropped

Blue states are rich with Capital because of the tech sector you fuckwit

Same for Texas, massive lul you attribute this to mexicans

And here we see why red states are so damn poor. They always point the finger at someone else, typically jews or blacks, rather than taking responsibility for their own shortcomings.

Typical white trash Trump voter blaming others for their degenerate life.

trump supporters always connecting 10 things that aren't connected

>t. Antifa

>Global agricultural production can feed more than 1.18 times the global population; 868 million people go hungry
You feed them, they breed out of control, and now the same amount or likely more are dying of hunger. Same for poverty/homelessness.

>77.5% of US households are in debt
Poor self control is not capitalism's fault; it merely provided the avenue by which people fuck themselves over. Its not the system's fault that people are too stupid to use it correctly.

Strawman harder

What specifically was conservative about George w bush?

>Its not the system's fault that people are too stupid to use it correctly.
>BUY BUY BUY OUR STUFF OR YOU'LL NEVER BE HAPPY, GOY!
>SPEND SPEND SPEND, DO YOUR PART IN KEEPING THE ECONOMY HEALTHY!

Tthe corporations that make money off of us are less concerned about societal health and financial education of average americans than they are about profits. It benefits them more if the peons are more concerned about social status and appearances over proper money management.
While it still is a product of ignorance, it's like blaming a child for laissez-faire parenting.

But blue people are more dependant on the federal government. Most every red state has one or two nigger havens that take a hell of a lot more than they give.