Australian born chinese goes back to China

It's happening Sup Forums. Im taking the ticket to china. Im making Australia great again. Im going to work at foxconn to make your iphones and do what gooks should do

>Self-loathing gook asking for Sup Forums's opionion to validate his existence

legend

Dude Asians are fine as long as they're in their own countries. They are intelligent and contribute to the betterment of humanity. Whites and Asians shouldn't race mix but the world will benefit from having white and Asian countries.

>Im going to work at foxconn to make your iphones and do what gooks should do
Production is moving to India. Pajeet stole your job.

>current year
>nisem posting

Were you the same aussie that was trying to find a way to not go to china cause you were a NEET living off welfare and that your parents were forcing you to china or get a job?

>no timestamp
please tell me more, brad miller

I more or less agree, though I'm not much of a fan of China.

The good thing about east Asians is that they have even fewer kids than whites, so they're not going to become a demographic threat if they stay in their own countries.

Yes. And they finally did it. The only thing im looking forward to is jumping into those suicide nets for fun

UTC +10

Where's the self-loathing, faggot?

>get shipped to rich country
>get educated
>Communist party notices
>Get re-called to china
>Work as a factory worker for ww3

Its like we dont know

Iktf man. Fucking CCP. Dont tell them i said that

touche. but...why do you make these posts?

Those are absolutely made in China, I wouldn't trust them.
Your funeral, though

To give pol encouragement to never give up fighting the good fight

Did the MSS give you a little hint of prosperity?

Im certain you will get paid better in Australia.

Let me guess. You have a cv online with skills including Python and meta data experience?

If none of the above. I hope you get propper work.

so thats why they started border skirmishes... interesting times ahead

Your iPhone is made in china son. Samsung s7 fucked up and it was made in korea

Top kek what the fuck are you talking about you nerd cunt?

>iPhone
Don't worry, I have no love for those worst korea gooks either
t. island chink

>chink

nice job, chink
allow me to offer you my dog as thanks

Have fun working in the biggest bubble ever created.

>not colonizing Australia

Im working in foxconn for base wage. No bubble here

no, chang, australikikes need your shekels or their convict island "nation" will go bankrupt

We already have a task force for colomising Australia

jesus christ, how horrifying

>they need MY shekels
Wewlad. More like they're paying me. Welfare for 9 years. Feels good man

I want a bigger dog

jesus chang how big of a dog do you need? a dog that size should be able to fully satisfy the needs of a stomach of slope-browed slant-eyed noodlemuncher like yourself
you're like what, 5'7" 130lbs? my wife's son is bigger than that and he's 13

Fuck off. If i bring home a small dog itll be an insult. It's all about appearance

To be fair, I'm sure he has a big family to feed.

Its not about family size. Its about not coming off as a cheap skate. Whether or not we finish the food is irrelevant. Infact its important to eat until there are leftovers because it means you're not being cheap.

thanks mate, have a good one

Well i must disagree.

The chinese stimulus programs are pure bubble wrap.

They are asking to get fucked over by automation and the next evelution in globalisation.

Chinese problems are so blatant the world community is scared shitless. Are they this stupid? Or do the chinese have another agenda.

China`s succses is based on copy paste tech & industry.

After their attacks on western intelligence and the following purging of c.i.a assets has lead the west to belive just this.

>merkel still likes you though

OK and stay there where you belong, chink.

>China`s succses is based on copy paste tech & industry.
That's how developing nations get their footing in East Asia.
First it was Japan, then Taiwan, Korea, and now China. Remember when Japanese products were shit? Remember when Korean cars were a complete joke? Rome wasn't built in a day (shitty comparison, but you know what I mean)

not so shitty since Rome copied the Greeks and Trojans

obviously you don't live in an Asian heavy city.

they spit everywhere, push in front of lines, have no regard for the public (every city garbage can in my city has signs written in Chinese saying "no dumping household trash"), their restaurants are disgusting (albeit delicious), they use social services with needing them....and the important one: they're insular and don't assimilate

this is why chinatowns exist, they only employ their friends/family, and refuse to learn the native language.

the money goes into these businesses and never come out.

nothing they do is recycled back into the community. (it goes overseas or to their children) look at the average Chinese person living in a city, they're wearing goodwill clothing, never go out to restaurants/bars/theater/museums, never give to charity, and don't vote.

that being said....yeah at least they aren't niggers or mudslimes

Not denying that.

But consider this. Japan is not building sky rises that dosent get sold. Bridges that lead to nowhere.

China will live on. But the wealth increases that we have seen the past 20 years will eventually collapse on itself.

So what is chinas plan for continued growth when they rely so heavily on manufacturing goods for foreign companies?

>theres talk about changin tariffs all over to hurt chinese exports
>Shipping over long distances is doomed to fail in future forecasts.
>automation will centralize production again

The chinese role in the future of trade when they have such horrible foreign relations is questionable at best.
>Friends by means of intimidation

Or i might have gotten the wrong picture all togheter and china will grow indefinatly untill we all die by carbon monoxied poisning.

>my wife's son
>kek revoked

Who cares?

OP is NOT a faggot for a change. Gook luck to you.

by going to china and working at foxconn?

By going back
The working at foxconn part is irrelevant