Are you transphobic?

Are you transphobic?

Yes.

Yes

Yes, that dude is such a faggot

Not transphobic, because that would mean i'm afraid of these LARPing faggots.
They do need to die, though. They're fucking disgusting.

Nope.

If they vote Republican then I don't care desu senpai

(((videogames)))

>feeling cute
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

yes.

Trannies have unironically made me more tolerant towards "normal" gays

It must seriously suck for gay men to suddenly have a bunch of lunatics hitch themselves to their wagon

Yes.

Nobody is ''afraid'' of trannies.

Who is she?

yup

kill yourself redditor

why are trannies lunatics?

>phobic
I mostly just feel pity and disgust.

Honestly though, I used to enjoy watching GDQ because it was for a good cause.

This year was nothing but pandering to mental illness.

Because they're delusional.

Yes.

*goes to jail*

Drop your flag and we'll talk. I'm not going to have a conversation with a meme.

this

>intentionally taking yourself out of the gene pool
The only problem is they get surgery for what they need to solve with a 9mm.

>She

Fucking Sweden

I am now...

>posts fucking anime

>Are you transphobic?
I was friends with a trans-person. Never again. They are bat shit crazy. Non hygienic seriously I watched a kitten die in their house it was that bad. Just never do it.

Mental Illness

not really
taking hormones of the opposite sex shows you're very aware of the situation you're in

no I like this one

He should get his eyebrows done

Harsh indulgence in fantasies augmented by unnatural reversal of hormones.
Either one alone can wreck a psyche.

Kys ironic nazi larper

>she
>flag

>Are you transphobic?
No.
But if you come anywhere near me I will kill you.

Phobia would indicate fear. I d not fear them, I mostly loathe them or are indifferent to them.
They are beneath me. why should I care?

Yes. Trannies are gross and mentally ill. I think it's sad they're indulged rather than getting proper treatment though.

I've no sympathy for the "genderqueers" and tumblrsexuals though. They should all be gassed.

I'm not fearful of trans, I'm disgusted by them.

I saw this abomination on Twitch on the Games Done Quick event. He was talking to another tranny who put zero effort into looking like a woman. YOU CAN'T JUST PUT ON A DRESS AND GROW YOUR HAIR OUT AND EXPECT FOR PEOPLE TO CALL YOU A WOMAN. FUCK THE GODDAMN SOCIAL MARXISTS FOR PUSHING THIS SHIT

hormones generally end up being extremely helpful for trans people, pretty much the opposite of wrecking a psyche
and no fantasies are involved here

>taking hormones of the opposite sex shows you're very aware of the situation you're in
The schizophrenic hobo prying out his tooth because the CIA put a tracer there shows he's aware of the situation he's in.

Those are some of the most disgusting fake tits I've ever seen.

I judge all people by their looks.
Just like a fat person is never to be taken seriously, a transexual is never to be considered mentally sane.
The less effort they put into it, the more I stay away. I don't like to waste my time on failures.

Most of them actually do.

Transexuals are normally mentally ill people who come from more conservative backgrounds. If they came from elsewhere they'd just be a camp guy or a tomboy.

>feeling insecure about 0.0001% of the population
it's like saying muslims are the problem and not the retards that enable them to claim almost whatever they want in europe and NA.

To be fair, gay people don't embrace this or like them. Normal gay people and not the blatant peacock attention seeking faggots, I mean. They find them disgusting and embarrassing to their culture.

I am not afraid of a piece of shit in the middle of the street

But it is quite unpleasant to look at

There is no fear in it faggot.
Just a big BIG load of disgust & loathing.

>I think it's sad they're indulged rather than getting proper treatment though.

And yet they scream hormones and pronouns ARE proper treatments.

>gay
>people
Pick one.

They originally become trans because they are trying to run away from themselves and the darkness that lurks at the back of their mind. What they don't realize is that they're running right into the trap that darkness has set up for them since the day they were born.

that doesn't make sense though unless you're saying there actually IS a tracer in his tooth
trannies understand their body is male

>YOU CAN'T JUST PUT ON A DRESS AND GROW YOUR HAIR OUT AND EXPECT FOR PEOPLE TO CALL YOU A WOMAN
I unironically agree 100%
you gotta put in some effort

Welcome to 2017 where mentally ill faggots can wear women's clothing and "identify" as a woman. Thankfully, the majority of the internet doesn't share the same mentality. They had to ban several emotes because people were spamming them. The Wutface spam was hilarious.

Wrong. Suicide rates remain high amongst trans people even after hormones or gender reassignment surgery. It's a mental disorder. Placating to that is by far the most cruel thing you could ever do to these people.

I opened a speedrun of BotW and saw this face

I tried but could not watch it

jumped to the comments and either the BotW community hates him or everyone is just calling him ugly. Youtube can be great sometimes

Um, no sweetie, you are afraid of them, or else you would find them beautiful and just as attractive as anyone else.

>naizs

>protecting anything

wew lad

>flag
it all checks out

Seconded

lol yeah the emote spam had me chuckling

>you
>ever having children
Enjoy oblivion.

Yes, they should all hang.

Think about the mentality of a speedrunner.

They spend months or even a year in some dark isolated room playing the same game over and over (and for some reason it's usually an old NES/SEGA game).

I think that would mentally fuck anyone up. A lot of speed runners are mentally unstable, even if they're not wearing women's clothing and identifying as Sarah/Sally/Daisy.

Is this a real question

>that nose

Jude?

Hey greekbro.
Do you have a job here btw my nigga? you make this every single day. I want to be paid to shitpost on Sup Forums too.

this is a bunch of meaningless flowery language

yes suicide is so high because the feeling of the body/brain connection not being right often never fully goes away
it is a mental disorder, but you can't just use logic to get rid of it...there is no cure and its very painful

*breathes down your neck*
h-hey, what's your pronouns? I'm Xipp and mine are xhe/xhers/xherself

Personally while I HATE the premise of screwing with body chemistry like that, if a """"""""trans""""""""" thing didn't change their name, pronouns, or any "presentation" of themselves, I'd say that the hormones would be a suitable if still unsavory cure

more important question

if trannies think they're women, why can't ANY OF THEM take care of their hair properly?

that fact that you want to know means your a fag and want to look "IT" up

if we're beneath you then why care about us at all?

here's your (((you)))

For you

People with body integrity identity disorder knows that their leg is there but they feel it shouldn't be. Does that make their desire to amputate it sane?

If I wasn't already, I surely would be after looking OPs pic.

It also has a lot to do with kid just being sexually confused in their adolescence. Normalizing this behavior just makes it worse and more widespread.

because there LARPing as a member of the opposite sex and have irreversible maiming surgery. Thats why post op tyrannies have such a high suicide rate. Youd have to be a lunatic to be into that kinda shit to begin with

>she
>flag
Of fucking course

I hate trannies, so yes.

What a waste.. Could be mine

I am now

What kind of jewish psychology are you spouting, faggot? lol a "body/brain connection"

Your brain and body are one. They can't be "connected" improperly unless I decapitate your head.

You just brought this sexual perversion in your mind and focused on it until it consumed you, and it will never leave until you kill yourself.

obviously they need to change all those things with the exception of pronouns
I think its crazy to demand to be called by others by a pronoun that doesn't come naturally to them

I was never sexually abused

>Thats why post op tyrannies have such a high suicide rate
completely incorrect

> their culture

dick sucking and assless chaps shouldn't be considered culture

>When I let him, when I feel the stitches getting sicker
>I try to wash him out but like they say, 'The blood is thicker'
>I see my mother in my face but only when I travel
>I run as fast as I can run but Jack comes tumbling after

no, but if you don't have the right face, you shouldn't be trans. That's not a trans person, thats just a sad ugly man with 5 o'clock shadow and long hair wearing girls clothes.

Why would I be afraid of that?

No I'm not, I think it's disgusting though.

I'm trigger happy. I can tell you that.

ye, but phobia implies an irrational fear that would also imply i have no reason for it but i do which that its unnatural and fucking disgusting

i dont know em and i dont wanna know em

>being scared of a man that dresses like a woman

>[Upd

fuck off kike

IDK about all that but these sick fucks can't even decide which bathroom to use.

No because "transphobia" implies a FEAR of trans people. Im simply disgusted by them and want them to be gassed.