The Politics Of Breeding

Why is impregnating a hot young latina the most conservative thing any man can do?

because they are not white

Go back to temple, Rabbi. You're drunk.

Stop trying to push your white genocide race mixing shit threads.

Don't you have a black family to evict from their apartment or something?

fuck off, jeb.

Since you are desperate and don't have anything else to lose, you fuck your bloodline in a attempt to not regret dying virgin.

Dont be stupid.

It is a genetic war.

We win it by restricting impregnation of females from our genotype by others and promoting the impregnation of all females by males of pur genotype.

If you only stay on the defensive you will lose.

Also colonialism.

>by males of pur
by males of pur genotype.

Fuming typo.

>tfw no qt 3.14 latina waifu

why even live pol?

our genotype.

Fucking hell i think my keyboard is on a fritz.

Again, fuck off Goldstein.

Go back to temple, Rabbi.

You're drunk and we're tired of your incessant white genocide threads.

Brown and white does not equal white.

Imagine if you take a piece of dog shit (represented by the average Latrino you find) and you put it into a tall glass of pure water (which represents your average white person).

Does putting dog shit in a bottle of water do anything to increase the value or quality of the water?

FUCK NO!

All you get is slightly watered down dog shit.

That's "white and mexican" race mixing in a nutshell.

Why do I say so? Take a look at ANY hispanic majority country.

It's a 3rd world shit hole defined by a 3rd world shit hole "people" with brown skin, black hair and mongoloid facial features.

You anti-American, communist kikes push "race mixing" because you want to destroy the white race and the purity of the white race.

Fuck off, Rabbi...we're onto your jewish tricks.

it isn't
because feminine asian women exist that never age

this

Hispanic women are .000001% less irate than nigresses. If you understand this then you realize how bad of an idea procreating with them is

>duuuhh ur not gona insult ur way to the presidency Donald

Mug

explain

Ego, status, being an alpha dick
plain and simple

Sup Forums will always have shit taste in mestizas

APOLOGIZE

nah its fine. you can bleach the ones we dont want.

hwuite boys thinking any self respectable latina will want them? The true conservative latinas understand that they need to keep their race alive and will not date outside their race just like an asian woman. I am sorry John but you're going to have to date stacies or have a pick at the crop after I do so.

Race ain't SHIT!!!!

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PUSSY!!!!