I wish I were a Jew

I wish I were a Jew

Jews are superior to rest of the whites
In fact, they are so superior that millions of whites discuss them 24/7

They are so superior that millions of whites afraid of their influence

They are so superior that they push their agenda Worldwide despite being less than 0,1% of World population

The true master race

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QA8pQMJrcNY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
youtube.com/watch?v=a-AjVAuqGms
youtube.com/watch?v=dIR3XFuY4Qs
youtube.com/watch?v=YR_LrB4tfew
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
youtube.com/watch?v=ZoPyi7yGjSo
youtu.be/styLx-iWwC8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

God bless Israel and the chosen people.

The best part about her is her accent.

talking to a jewish girl on okcupid now, she's thirsty. she looks like the female merchant meme. how are they superior if I can literally goy her?

no you dont want to be a jew. i have to live with my people every day and we are all mean assholes who only care about ourselves. fuck this religion i wish i was white

>how are they superior if I can literally goy her?
You don't goy her, she Jews you. The baby is a Jew if it comes out of a Jewish mother. This is how they steal the Aryan genes.

trust me goyim you don't. We won't be around for much longer

Tee hee.

If you were white your life would suck because of the Jews using all their resources to constantly harass you.

Yeah Goyim
We're different and scary

Nothing wrong to use goy's body

Now immagine if the whites had the same attitude towards their race.

I know a bunch of Jews personally. You guys are just paranoid and obsessed with money. That's all. Nobody should care. This crap about Jews only serves to build up their titanic egos. Excuse me while I go fuck tens, schlomos.

I want an Israeli gf too much man

youtube.com/watch?v=QA8pQMJrcNY

The ting is that they are European, therefor part of the master race. They are not better than us genetically, it's just that they started practice usery when it was illegal in Europe to become rich and have always practiced nepotism to lift eachother up. At the same time they have been international so when one economy hits hard times they can use that in ways that others can't.

We also made the nuke for America

This is a good summary. You should also add that Jews prune off entire civilizations that pose an obstacle to their profit. See Russia 1917, say. Of course this necessitates a complete lack of 'morality.'

Israel completely BTFO'd the le chosen meme. Poorer than most post-Soviet countries despite having more foreign investment than Spain & Italy combined, ranks consistently among the top three in the OECD when it comes to corruption both perceived and convicted and it's the only country where immigrants are on average poorer after ten years.

When looking at this and society in general we must remember they are 1-2% of the population. Only when looking at the sheer odds can we understand the level of subversion and nepotism.

>One Jew.. 1:50
>Two Jews in row.. 1:2500
>Three Jews in a row.. 1:125,000
>Four Jews in a row.. 1:6,250,000
>Five Jews in a row.. 1:312,500,000
>Six Jews in a row.. 1:15,625,000,000
>Seven Jews in a row.. 1:781,250,000,000

Kikes always post the same few 75% European girls that by sheer luck look 90% European and didn't get smacked with the jewstick. Says a lot really.

Are you the Canadian poster that posts the same copypastas over and over again? Guess there's not much going on in your life.

You're the only one hiding your flag.

I'm 1/16th Jewish and that's enough for me to have a reason to hate myself, I'll trade with you you pussy
And yes, I legit can smell pennies, no joke
Like, I can smell the distinct smell of copper, especially around couches
I'm being serious guys

I just found out the other day that the only Canadian MP to be convicted of treason was a communist kike.

Or a certain nation of retarded kinslayers who can't be assed to care about "Western" culture until such time as Daddy Britain finally lets them be slaves again. Seriously, fuck Burgers.

Who can't smell that? Wait a second...
(Off tune piano chords)

>implying I care about my (((nation)))

youtube.com/watch?v=a-AjVAuqGms

Europe A Nation

You could say the same thing about a rapist a few minutes before he gets caught by the police and put away for life

I do NOT want to be a Jew during this next century

That's not what superiority is, jackass.

youtube.com/watch?v=dIR3XFuY4Qs

I'd bang and marry.

Should hopefully keep me safe for when (((they))) come and exterminate the rest of you.

I think its the only safe card we have.

Every student of history knows the Jew never wins and that they always push the goys that let them in with open arms too far. It would be foolish to bet that the assbootings will stop at #359 although thanks to their globalization and the information age the next will no doubt be their most devastating and widespread deportation yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=YR_LrB4tfew

We will come full 360 and end this garbage once and for all.

Seriously we have all the diversity we need.
Why should we need the diversity of other continents?

I'm a jew. The only thing it changes is I travel for Passover instead of Easter. That's about it.

>(((one world government)))

What did Jews mean by this?

Looks like you've been toasted already.

>I know the truth about Israel

Original founders of Israel are Israeli who are of Moroccan origin. That's white for you?

Master Race? I'm a Jew that with tons of Jewish friends and family. I can tell you with confidence that we're really not all that special. Unless you call having traditional views on EVERYTHING special or part of "master race"

These 80,000 German kikes, kikepedia says 60,000, built the modern state of Israel.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

Yeah. I think this also. Jews have always been around. They have their ups and downs. Right now they're seemingly at an apex. What will happen next, nobody knows--

Our generation will raise his spirit from the grave, and world will know they he was right.

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

Adolf Hitler's Warning

>REE
Bruv you need to chill out. Women don't dig that scarcity mindset.

>they he was right.
I was on a roll too

Who cares man? All those faggots are dead.

Feminism has destroyed the feminine spirit. Do you know who created feminism?

No, man. Women have never and will never care about politics. The one who claim they do are simply LARPing for attention. I think you give kikes too much credit, famalam.

One day we will lay on the grave of the dead, a wreath with a bow inscribed, you have triumphed in the end.

Preddy poetic, brother. Hey, don't let things get you down. Just work out every day, get some sunshine--come up with goals and ideas etc. You'll be okay.

Women elected Hitler. Women have the most vile propaganda pumped at them 24/7 and they still don't deviate much from men. Women aren't the problem, they are the solution.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZoPyi7yGjSo

Adolf Hitler On Feminism

It's the last words from Hitlers last speech.

>These 80,000 German kikes, kikepedia says 60,000, built the modern state of Israel.

The number of babies born to Muslims is expected to overtake those born to Christians within two decades, making Islam the world’s largest religion by 2075, according to new analysis of data by the Pew Research Center.

People with no religious affiliation are set to shrink as a proportion of the world’s population as a result of their declining birthrate and growing numbers of Muslims and Christians.

The analysis points to modest but significant demographic shifts in religious affiliation over the coming decades, as populations in the global south continue to grow rapidly and Christian populations in Europe age and die.

Between 2010 and 2015, an estimated 31% of babies born in the world were to Muslim parents, far exceeding the 24% share of the world’s population held by Muslims. In the same period, 33% of the world’s babies were born to Christians, only slightly higher than their 31% share of the global population.

That is set to change, owing to the relatively young age profile of Muslims and their higher fertility rates. Between 2030 and 2035, slightly more babies (225 million) will be born to Muslims than to Christians (224 million). Between 2055 and 2060, the gap is expected to widen to 6 million – 232m births to Muslims, and 226m to Christians.

Meanwhile, deaths among Christians in Europe are far outstripping births. In Germany, between 2010 and 2015, there were an estimated 1.4m more deaths than births among Christians. Pew said the pattern was expected to continue across much of Europe in the decades ahead.

Despite a relatively young and fertile Christian population in sub-Saharan Africa, Christians have accounted for a disproportionate 37% of the world’s deaths in recent years.

>doubt

I sort of agree. It's just that when you bring failures of human beings into the equation it make people cringe. Jews slaughtered Hitler by means of the American armed forces. I get that--but don't waste your life addressing that grievance and taking it upon yourself. The Jews always get BTFO eventually. I don know man--I just sort of pity you in a way--get out of that crap.

“In contrast with [the] baby boom among Muslims, people who do not identify with any religion are experiencing a much different trend,” said Pew. Religiously unaffiliated people make up 16% of the global population, but only produce 10% of the world’s babies.

“This dearth of newborns among the unaffiliated helps explain why religious ‘nones’ (including people who identify as atheist or agnostic, as well as those who have no particular religion) are projected to decline as a share of the world’s population in the coming decades.”

By 2055-2060, 9% of all babies will be born to religiously unaffiliated women, while more than 70% will be born to either Muslims (36%) or Christians (35%), said Pew.

Religiously unaffiliated people are “heavily concentrated in places with ageing populations and low fertility, such as China, Japan, Europe and North America. By contrast, religions with many adherents in developing countries – where birthrates are high and infant mortality rates have been falling – are likely to grow quickly. Much of the worldwide growth of Islam and Christianity, for example, is expected to take place in sub-Saharan Africa,” said Pew.

In 2015, of the world’s 7.3bn people, Christians were the largest religious group, at 31%. Muslims were second at 24%, followed by religious “nones” (16%), Hindus (15%) and Buddhists (7%). Jews, adherents of folk religions (faiths associated with a particular group of people, ethnicity or tribe), and followers of other religions made up smaller shares of the global population.

The projections did not assume that all babies would retain the religion of their parents, but attempted to take religious switching into account, although “conversion patterns are complex and varied”, said Pew.

What will Islam be like in 50 years of being exposed to the Jewish media machine? I'll bet it becomes all fugged up and gay lol.

ABSOLUTELY JEWBILANT!!!

Yes, goy, jews are the master race. Why? because they managed to control all the wealth and puppet master everybody.... they made white people OBLITERATE THEMSELVES! Face it you inferior whiteys.

Know who didnt get thoroughly jewed? us Asians dont take that shit. we do what we fucking want to. Nanjing? ask a Nip it didnt fucking happen.

>*yet
>china takes over large regions of Africa--chinks marry nigresses in large numbers, niggers start to flood into chink land because 'familam'
>*smaks lips

>because they managed to control all the wealth and puppet master everybody..
By inbreeding for several generations to maintain that wealth. :D
youtu.be/styLx-iWwC8

Do you know how many ethnic groups live in China? Do you know what the Chinese government does to criminals and non-criminals alilke? No nigger is ever going to want to stay there, and if they do, they'll be in for a ~ruuuuuuude~ awakening.

Why? because china can shut it's subjects down the right way.
Yet again superior Asians.

i think the chinks are in on the jew plot, soo they will be fucked after the jew is done with them.
The chinks will take out america and europe with their industrial might.
\
After which Christianity will reign in china. and we all know becoming christian is the first step to being jewed

Says the animal (and statue) fuckers.

We eat dogs, you fuck them, Jews will rip the dog off,

Nips are not supposed to behave like chinks.
Get a hold of yourself faggot
Amerifats are dumb but please you're the only asians I have a minimum of respect for.

and YOUUUUU Why should I care if A FUCKING LEAF has respect for me?

You let your government take children away from white people and only white poeople because they're christians. you let your government pass bills that censor people if they dont like pronouns. you let your government give taxpayer dollars to a person who terrorized an ally, and now your govt will take children if their parents have common sense and say there's 2 genders.

Fix your shit, then we will have some Jade Tea

why cant we ever have a state religion that isn't cucked?

P.S. What the fuck is up with Captcha now?

I had a beautiful gf. after a while i understend she is not ok with her brain.
Understend that she is a feminist ''because wimens are oppresed and so its cool''
Try to help and i see it's impossible to make her a normal women.
Leave her and serch for another one.

It's like a brain diasese

The first mistake you made was not forcing her into submission.

Exactly.
Europe is already very diverse with all its different people and cultures.
Immigration only leads to the erosion of that and hence less diversity.

Just fucking kek

True but muh feeling, muh rights
It only can be worse i think.

>jews
>rest of the whites
What did (((he))) mean by this?

HONORARY