en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arizona_SB_1070
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arizona_v._United_States
americanpolitics.com/20010808Klausutis.html
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/884033889613828096
archive.is/M05oT
judiciary.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/GOODLA_028_xml.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WTF I HATE PEACE NOW. THANKS DRUMPF

Nevermind, I canceled baking. Please do tell people when they ask where you are if you are still here. If you aren't there the whole time and not responding people don't know. Thanks for baking!

I WON'T BE BAKING NEXT THREAD
>NEW BAKER NEEDED
NEW BAKER NEEDED
>NEW BAKER NEEDED
NEW BAKER NEEDED
>NEW BAKER NEEDED
NEW BAKER NEEDED
>NEW BAKER NEEDED
NEW BAKER NEEDED

>Trump will never run
>Trump will never breach 15%
>Trump will never win New Hampshire
>Trump will never release his financials
>Trump will never breach 25%
>Trump will never win SC
>Trump will never breach 35%
>Trump will never breach 50%
>Trump will never reach 1237
>Trump will never recover after Wisconsin
>Trump will never win unbound delegates
>Trump will never recover after Colorado
>Trump will never be the nominee
>Trump will never predict BREXIT
>Trump will never pivot to the GE
>Trump will never unify the majority of the GOP
>Trump will never beat Clinton in swing states
>Trump will never reach 270
>Trump will never bring back manufacturing jobs
>Trump will never be POTUS
>Trump will never repeal Obamacare
>Trump will never block the Trans-Pacific Partnership
>Trump will never build the Dakota Access Pipeline
>Trump will never start the bidding process for the wall
>Trump will never take action against sanctuary cities
>Trump will never get his supreme court nominee confirmed
>Trump will never deport illegal aliens
>Trump will never deport DACA recipients
>Trump will never get Democrats to agree to use Obama budget to pay for the wall
>Trump will never get his full Cabinet in office
>Trump will never win all 4 special elections
>Trump will never have the travel upheld by the SC
~~You are here~~
>Trump will never dismantle the MSM
>Trump will never finish the wall
>Trump will never abolish Common Core
>Trump will never renegotiate our trade deals
>Trump will never survive the 4 years
>Trump will never win a second term
>Trump will never Repeal Birthright Citizenship
>Trump will never Reverse the 1965 Immigration Act
>Trump will never Repeal the NFA
>Trump will never MAGA
>Trump will never MEGA
>Trump will never be considered the greatest American president
>Trump will never colonize Mars
>Trump will never colonize the Milky Way
>Trump will never deport the xeno scum
>Trump will never build a space wall
>Trump's healthcare bill will never become law

OP you otýpka, you didn't answer my question last thread!
I'll be visiting Europe next year, assuming its still there by then. How's the Czech republic? Also hows your milsurp? I'm thinking of bringing home some Czech made stuff for my brother.

DEJAWOO, I HAVE BEEN IN THIS THREAD BEFORE

...And if I refuse?

Kek, that's accurate

I can take a couple

MANY SUCH LIVES

Next posts will be a long ass one with the current framework Trump and the states have to work with regards to immigration.

tl;dr is that Arizona showed the way to address the problem with the "papers please" law but Obama fought tooth and nail up until the Supreme Court on the argument that "states shouldn't help Feds fighting illegal immigration".

The law was well thought and good tho and if states reintroduce it I don't think Sessions would object.

Stay tuned and don't let the size of the post discourage you.

Death..... but not for you shitposter

>3 years until we get to see Trump debate again
who /suicide/ here?

Wtf I want war in syria now!

we lost :(

>F-fuck you!

>Good!

Kek. I love his tweets.

>someday Trump will send his last tweet :(

You now remember (or is made aware of) Arizona "papers please" law [1]

> The Support Our Law Enforcement and Safe Neighborhoods Act is a 2010 legislative Act in Arizona that at the time of passage in 2010 was the broadest and strictest anti-illegal immigration measure in a long time

> U.S. federal law requires all aliens over the age of 14 who remain in the United States for longer than 30 days to register with the U.S. government, and to have registration documents in their possession at all times; violation of this requirement is a federal misdemeanor crime.

> The Arizona act additionally made it a state misdemeanor crime for an alien to be in Arizona without carrying the required documents, required that state law enforcement officers attempt to determine an individual's immigration status during a "lawful stop, detention or arrest", when there is reasonable suspicion that the individual is an illegal immigrant.

> The law barred state or local officials or agencies from restricting enforcement of federal immigration laws, and imposed penalties on those sheltering, hiring and transporting unregistered aliens.

> The paragraph on intent in the legislation says it embodies an "attrition through enforcement" doctrine.

Honestly, a model of what immigration enforcement should be in the United States both at federal and state level. Now, why isn't it like that in Arizona? You guys can thank Obama

> Legal challenges over its constitutionality and compliance with civil rights law were filed, including one by the Department of Justice, that also asked for an injunction against enforcement of the law

> In June 2012, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled on the case Arizona v. United States, upholding the provision requiring immigration status checks during law enforcement stops but striking down three other provisions as violations of the Supremacy Clause of the United States Constitution

More on this next post

[1] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arizona_SB_1070

Are we still good with /sg/ or did we go back to hating each other again? Yesterday after the match, we became gentlemen.

Stupidest part of this whole situation is the Democrat states are saying fuck the fed, we control immigration now after they screeched over us in AZ taking the issues into our own hands during the Barry years.

Now, why fetch a 2012 model law that got opposed and defanged by Obama? Because its decision (Arizona v. United States [1]) explains much of why immigration enforcement is as it is now. The summary of the decision is:

> An Arizona law providing authority for local law enforcement to enforce immigration law violated the enumerated powers of Congress and is pre-empted by federal statute. Arizona law enforcement may inquire about a resident's legal status during lawful encounters, but may not implement its own immigration rules. Ninth Circuit affirmed and reversed in part.

In short, federal government told AZ "plz stop helping us" in so many words. Despite of that Supreme Court decided law enforcement may request papers (that aliens are required to have on their possession at all times per federal law).

> The case was filed by the US Justice Department in the US District Court for the District of Arizona challenging Arizona's Support Our Law Enforcement and Safe Neighborhoods Act as usurping the federal government's authority to regulate immigration laws and enforcement

> The plaintiffs also referenced the notion of federal preemption and stated that, "The Constitution and the federal immigration laws do not permit the development of a patchwork of state and local immigration policies throughout the country

Fucking liberals I tell you

> Several states jointly filed a Proposed Brief of Amici Curiae. The brief supported Arizona. The States of Michigan, Florida, Alabama, Nebraska, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, and Virginia, along with the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, filed their proposed brief that stated it "defends the States' authority to concurrently enforce federal immigration laws, especially in light of the selective and even lack of enforcement of those laws by the Obama administration

Probably the states you will see behind Trump on immigration.

[1] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arizona_v._United_States

I can hear him say it even now. one of my favourite moments of the election

>Sup Forums moderators have been compromised
Been that way for years faggot.

The battle, but not war.

tfw its him wishing everyone >including the haters!
the best in life

>trumps soul+mind is put into AI
>Trump AI
>Tweets all the time, can talk to it one on one..

imagine

Deport the Irish!

Throw their potatoes in the ocean and support May reinstating Prima Nocta!

REEEEEEEEEEEEE DRUMPF WORKING WITH RUSSIA TO TRY AND END A WAR!? IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH!

americanpolitics.com/20010808Klausutis.html

THE WEBSITE THAT HAD THE BEST STORY ON LORI KLAUSUTIS HAS BEEN

SHUT

DOWN

So fucking rapid fire on that comeback. I was howling for minutes when I watched this live.

So the WashPoo is running a story blaming some crazy talk radio host for the Arlington shooting. I did some looking around about the specific radio host in question.

Apparently, his talk show is liberally peppered with N-Word, faggot, etc, etc.

>Trump dies in bed peacefully, surrounded by loved ones.
>He continues to tweet from heaven.

Yeah. That complaint likely mean ModCat, the leftist mod fired on the DYI/RWSS debacle, was unfired.

Was she a mistake?

At least we'll have someone worthy of carrying that torch when the time comes.

Way ahead of you, boyo

No. Attacking on both fronts weakens the enemy.

Holy shit Joe is really desperate to cover this up.

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/884033889613828096

I missed this tweet in the earlier tweet storm. Is this our new theme? Can we temporarily retire the star spangled banner until we MAGA?

Does anyone have a pic with Joe and Awooooo?

I fucking love his twitter

>liberals will poop on his grave

I don't care, we've been dealing with faggot mods on Sup Forums for years.

Guys

How can we be sure that Trump is a winner when he doesn't have swedish heritage?

Swedes are winners afterall

She was taken out as a state governor and place on the most useless position on Earth. Now all she can do is have neocon fits covered by the media.

archive.is/M05oT

reminder

WWE will save America

>WWE
>WE

we wuz

Nah, she's doing exactly what her job description entails: mingling wth globalist, looking pretty and vacating the SC gpvernor seat for a Trump loyalist take over . She's powerless tho

Yes
I used to like her, but she's the idiot who removed the confederate flag from the SC statehouse grounds because of the church shooting. Weak willed "conservative".

>Scalia and Thomas would have upheld the entire law
>tfw no America where the entire SCOTUS bench is 4.5 Scalias and 4.5 Thomases

ICE allowed to do their job. This is what I voted for.

Why do you ask? She's not contradicting Trump. She's not the one who has to negotiate with Putin so she can say this and not fuck everything up.

thanks god, bookmarked this one now

I would be all for it. They shouldn't get to hide from the country they benefit from.

Welp, now what? It appears that a rogue mod is going around deleting nigger hate threads. Can anything be done about it?

>excellent pic
>excellent "Trump will never" list
>that last item

Underrated post.

>3
but

is it not true

that Hillary

is not in jail?

If they don't literally shake themselves to desth first.

This.
We need a Trump AI.

I was going to type a mean reply but then I just got depressed for Sweden's future and didn't.

I want that hat

Yeah. The strength of this place is that every once in a while they lose control and when they do major damage arises like when a pressure cooker blows up

Yeah, that was really fucking retarded and stupid, I never liked her. Oh well, not much we can really do about it, but she's going to fuck up at some point I guarantee it

I remember back in 2013 when they ran an ad mocking Democrats saying they want war with Syria.
Also, what happened to the "no war" movement among the Democrats? Did a dimensional paradox happen or something?

>Weak willed "conservative".
She's no Dana that's for sure.

Nope, thanks to being appointed there she is no longer the Governor of South Carolina, a much more important position for Trump to control.

>inb4 some liberal "Anonymous" faggot coordinates a DDOS against Trump AI

what's trump up to today?

>Trump's healthcare bill will never become law
I love how this is the last one.

Eh I know everyone hates the "based black guy" thing here, but I still think Allen West would have been the best person for her position. I like fmr military, and I like assholes, and he meets both of those requirements for me.

She's in the prison of living in eternal fear of the day Trump might decide to have her indicted on a whim.

>Trump AI becomes Skynet in response
>Barron trains Trump AI in Cyber
>liberals DOXXed everywhere; Tendies hit the floor

As much as I would like to see that right now that would be a bigger distraction and a roadblock to pass legislation as big or even bigger than the Lewisnki trials of her husband.

> "based black guy"
No one gives a shit, you will probably get some lurker to rage but on the whole, no one gives a fuck

Since nothing she has said has won out over Tillerson and Trump's policies, the position is clearly irrelevant

Seriously, when hasn't the left been the pro-war bomb everyone party? Fucking communist republican hippies sucking russian cock instead of dropping bombs like good patriotic americans. What is this world coming to?

And I thought he couldnt get any more faggy

And Bill and Podesta and Lynch...

>Implying it won't be heavily guarded
Do you think people can just walk up to the Lincoln Memorial of Jackson's grave and piss on it too?

>A fucking deviantart
Huh.

>Allen West would have been the best person for her position

I also agree with this

I disagree, removing a cuckservative from the heart of the South is more important.

Is....this fucking real? Link? I mean he's tweeted some cringe douche chill shit before but holy fuck. 100% convinced at this point his objective is to hurt the right's image.

Look at google. According to google, the site may have been hacked? Wtf...

Idk know I just don't trust her desu. I feel like she'll fuck him over the first chance she gets.

Now thats a good pic for OP, thank you

>Just read up on Kate's Law
>House passed it no Federal, State,
10 or local government entity, and no individual, may prohibit
11 or in any way restrict, a Federal, State, or local govern-
12 ment entity, official, or other personnel from complying
13 with the immigration laws (as defined in section
14 101(a)(17) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8
15 U.S.C. 1101(a)(17))), or from assisting or cooperating
16 with Federal law enforcement entities, officials, or other
17 personnel regarding the enforcement of these laws

judiciary.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/GOODLA_028_xml.pdf