People say race mixing is white genocide

Why not see it as upgrading the human race instead? Whites have done it for centuries back when Britain ruled the seas and took over the world, they also fucked a lot of other races and that's why almost every race on the planet except for Asians and deep in the jungle niggers look somewhat white.

That's why I chose my Asian wife and have 3 children with her. I'm doing my part to spread white genes throughout the world, what are you doing?

your kids will never identify as white and therefore not white. your kids who try to identify as white will become supreme gentlemen. next.

>upgrading the human race
Whites have nothing to gain and everything to lose.

Try again Jew. Racemixing will always lead to a single mother because niggers are animals.

>Try again Jew. Racemixing will always lead to a single mother because niggers are animals.

Yeah if cops keep shooting them. Not sure about this current case, but Philando Castile was a CLEAR case where the cop was the animal, while the black people in the car acted civilized calling him sir and obeying the law.

Yeah, sure. That's what niggers want you to believe. Most of the time niggers get shot because they disobey orders. They can't follow rules because they hate white people.

ugly ass nig kids jesus christ

It only took a single post to get a confirmation of your nigger status.
Nah, you're going back, to Africa.

Because that's not how it works, retard.

inb4 >muh hybrid vigor

No. Fuck hybrid vigor, it's shit.

>Yeah, sure. That's what niggers want you to believe.

Nobody told me to believe anything, I saw the fucking tape, he declared he had a gun and was being very polite until the cop shot him 7 times. Only when we don't have that much evidence can people say "that's what they want you to believe" but when we got clear evidence like this we know there's a problem

Why not spread your white seed to as much women as you can then? Just like niggers do.

>Because that's not how it works, retard.
>inb4 muh hybrid vigor
>No. Fuck hybrid vigor, it's shit.

Better off mixing because you're not going to be passing off the same genetic errors as you would be if you marry close to your own family.

Yeah we'd be upgrading the mudskin people but we'd be downgrading our own people.

Watch the video again

This

It's fucking laughable that out of all the cases you bring that one up. There are many cases in which niggers get shot, and like I've said, most of them are justified but then niggers like you go on to presume that the niggers were innocent.

Niggers don't spread white seed, they spread nigger seed and the result is the monstrous children in the pic. Also, I do not need to spread my seed more than once.

White people still don't understand that there is ONLY one race - THE HUMAN RACE!!!!!
Get it through your thick heads already!!!

That's not true we brought prostitutes with us from Britain in order to keep ourselves separate and above those we ruled. You are thinking of the Spaniards and Portuguese.

Britain ruled the seas.

Kek.

>spread my white genes throughout the world
>by making the USA be full of hapa halfbreeds
>ancap flag

This is a violation of my NAP

>but then niggers like you go on to presume that the niggers were innocent.

It's funny because it's true. Niggers always lie.

Philando Castile was anything BUT following the law. He was driving whilst high with his 5 year old kid in the back and all this "he was trying to get out his wallet" crap is bullshit. If you look at the footage you can see he already handed the officer his ID and then he started pulling out his gun for no fucking reason.

>upgrading the human race
Muh nigga

>dont pull it out
"imma hafta"

Because there is not enough to go around if you speaking in terms of Eugenics.
Nothing wrong with the preservation of culture. A race is part of Culture.

>upgrading the human race instead
>with inferior genetics

lel

The only reason you justify race mixing is that it justifies the existence of your relationship and your kids. You will never believe or understand someone who doesn't like race mixing because if would mean you wouldn't love your wife, kids, or yourself. It is too late for you.

You mad your bed, boomer. Now sleep in it.

>being this alseep on the faggot issure

>upgrading

Since when is taking a superior subject and turning it into an inferior sub-species "upgrading"?

Or just let different races govern themselves. Your pic effectively explains why civic nationalism won't work.

This

>americans
>defending racial purity
reminder that americans think all whites(irish, scottish, scandanavian, anglo, etc) are equal

why are americans so fucking stupid when it comes to race?

It's only an upgrade if the non white side has something worthwhile to offer. They generally don't.

Because if they do not fool themselves then 70% of the white population in America would have no culture or identity. That is why burgers like to use the word "White". They never say "German-American, Irish-American, English-American, etc.". It is very hard in America to preserve your bloodline. Usually, you find someone who is half whatever you are and settle for that. Or your some civic-nationalist scum and you take whatever you can get,

Except you only have to go out to like 4th cousin to eliminate that as a threat. And you don't pass out positive gene pairs carefully selected over thousands of years.

Anyone know where the shills promoting racemixing come from?
This isn't the style of shareblue or antifa, must be some sort of kike organization.

>Took over the world

Jews own the world famalam, don't know what you're going on about.

Reddit.

>Racemixing will always lead to a single mother
>Posts contradictory pictures

If anything, this just justifies the fact that niggers use violence against you pinkskinned faggots, you're literally destroying their families.

>london is over half muslim

How do we save it?

We don't force them to race mix, Spic.

>My race hates itself
>Must be someone else's fault

Maybe it's because you guys are pale skinned cucks, how you dudes find it hard to bring in a white girl is beyond me. Girls are easy af when you have brown skin, especially white girls.

Did I say otherwise ya retarded semite?

You must be new if you haven't seen a version of this same thread like 20 times everyday.
It's clearly a coordinated raid spamming Sup Forums with garbage.

I dont want anything i just want to die in peace

>Implying I stay on Sup Forums all day

Breh, maybe that's the reason girls hate you.

You made 0 white children, and you made 3 hapas who will have an anti-white inferiority complex. Essentially, you gave a -3 to the white race, a virgin is a greater help to the white race than you, ancap degenerate beta

>A virgin is greater help than you

Is that how you justify your inability to sleep with a girl of any religion or ethnicity?

damn bro

lol
nigga be angry
kang BTFO