Germany and France are both dead as fuck

>Germany and France are both dead as fuck
>People start investing in eastern Europe and go to vacation there.
>The west collapses while east creates new eastern Empire
>All of that in less than 100 years after the great war

What went wrong?

is that a nig dicking down a german bitch? kek

progressivism

lets fuck one last time while our city burns

Purge them both with fire.

>with my black german bf

You're slipping into liberalism yourself.
You're not safe.

Sure, it's a lot easier to fix your country, but there's still change needed.

It's the fall of Rome all over again. West collapses, east continues for another millennia or so. Now we just need to retake Constantinople

>that webm

First this chick was getting fucked in Spain and now Hamburg?! Get it right goys! Never mind, considering you are not going to like the retaliation.

>Now we just need to retake Constantinople
Fucking CIA fucked it up and let Erdogan live and murder all pro western activists in Turkey. You fucked it up America! You had him in a fucking plane in open airspace.

>that webm
is

Aftermath of the 20th century. Which can be summarised as follows:
Western powers get involved in Slav things. They can't bear the fucked up reality of Slav life. They exhaust themselves and their empires collapse slowly.

His own air force fucked it up just the same as Merkel's security detail. If they actually wanted them out of the picture, they would be. They have the most access and they didn't act in either case.

Refugees aren't slavic, mate.
Also [teachings_of_Poland.jpg]

>Poland
>POLAND!
>WAKE UP! Poland, get back to work. Those toilets aren't going to clean themselves.

>tfw you were in the threads when Sup Forums followed his plane on flightradar24 and you knew it was all fake before it was even halfway over

racist! we call them tanned Germans or Germans+.

Cool, I was too? Your point besides smugness?

I member.

Only you can know that. Your point, besides farming (you)'s?

Better luck for all of us next time.
I don't need to farm because I'm trying to have an actual discussion, unlike yourself.

Farming you's is the reason we are here stuck forever and ever.
Putin should start paying me for shitposting.

Kikes

This is what a free and democratic society does to the people.

>tfw butthurt swedes, germans and brits try to unironically make fun of poland

Well, in the beginning it took you two wars and then a century extra to re-learn that one can say "no" to a Jew. Now you're doing that and getting hitched on the old "Empire" delusion just in time to end up sandwiched between three different caliphates. Personally I'm content to watch this play out, I have a flight booked to Argentina.

>I'm trying to have an actual discussion
Then why are you being such an autistic nigger faggot? This post was just a response to the discussion between and , hence why I quoted them. How is it smug to say that you knew it was a set-up because you followed it online, but the media played it as if it was a real coup? By your standards, Poland here is being smug too: Indeed, but I was making a point.

Poland is a shithole though, relatively speaking, and it's slavic. There's a reason Poles flee the country at first opportunity. Even a mediocre job here will pay twice what a normal one would back there.

>Even a mediocre job here will pay twice what a normal one would back there.
Yes, but the quality of life in Poland is higher. Once we get the money we all want to come back to our safe, beautiful Poland one day.

We don't assassinate European leaders.
Just middle eastern ones.
He must have been on the wrong side of the Bosphorus Strait.

I think its a male on male

This again?

I'll say what I said last time.

The nigger is the only one in that vid that looks like he knows what he is doing.

I'm split between feeling bad for them, and thinking "well you kinda did this to yourself".

>the quality of life in Poland is higher
I wouldn't agree, depending on what you're comparing to. Compared to a Nordic country, no, haha. Even our "worst" will provide a far better quality of life possible in Poland without being rich (if you're rich, you can have a nice life virtually anywhere).

Maybe if you compared it to the UK or something, where things are a bit more run down and filthy. I haven't been to Germany in years so I couldn't say with recent developments.

and yet somhow you shit poor and we force our politics on to you?

Not so dead as you think. I wonder how your empire lasts without EU bucks and with huge taxes fro transport and movement towards the west.

Yoir climate is shit. It's cold up there.

I have everything I need in here.

I love the cold though, I get warm very easily. I can't imagine living in the south of europe/the US, I would be soaking through my clothes with sweat most of the year.

Yeah, everything you "need", certainly. But it's not to as high a standard as here, and to me the people look a bit funny. As long as it has a Lidl I can live there, I guess.

God bless you, Poland

That "woman" isn't German.

The US is colder than most of Europe, numbnuts. Sweden is actually warmer than many places because of how much of it is coastal