Shia LaBeouf is more Successful than you will ever be!

$25,000,000 Net Worth

How can you even compete?

I'm not a loathsome asshole.

Thats it? Hes been in quite a few blockbusters, seems rather low.

Then again he probably blew it all on some stupid shit.

pretty low for a guy thats been around for as long as he has

He's also been arrested more times than I will ever be

Ever since he got busted the first time for public intoxication nobody will hire him. Couple his legal troubles with his global game of capture the flag against us and he wont be rich for long.

He is broken, mind, body and soul. Thats the way she goes with the internet hate machine

All that money and so unhappy.

>Implying I'm not worth more

Measures success in money alone

I have 2 pure while male children, I'd say I am currently more successful.

Money isn't everything

Yes, that may very well be true, but at least I didn't get passed around Hollywood as a child fucktoy

>1-ticket man
I dunno, user. I guess I could start getting fucking hammered and harassing concessions at racist bowling alleys for not serving me fries every weekend, but it sounds like that might be above me.

>How can you even compete?

Someday I too will be as happy and emotionally secure as Shia LaBeouf

>measuring happiness and self-worth by materialistic gain

How the fuck did he got all that doe? You do a shit movie and you are set for life?

by being mentally stable and not an absolutely self-centered asshat

We know that's you, Shia. Sage.

My net worth is unironically more than him

He started off in the Disney ranks. Remember Even Stevens?

Money is objectively the best way to measure someone's worth as a human being, you filthy communist faggot

>25 mil net worth
Totally possibly for me to have that in my lifetime. I'm at 1.2mil at 24.
>shitthatneverhappened
This is anonymous so I gain nothing,

within 5 years he will be dead because of drug abuse.

Shia Labeouf is only successful because he's a Jew. He was never particularly good looking, and definitely not a chad, yet Jew directors like Steven Spielberg cast him to be in Transformers to promote yids getting hot shiksas like Megan Fox.

I don't want to.

Well I'm not a borderline schizophrenic engaged in a months long war against a fucking website. Judging by his recent behavior I don't think his money matters much, he's definitely not a happy person.

were you born into a family above the threshold of poverty?

Why does he live like a hobo then?

By not being a total nutcase and leading a normal but satisfying life full of joy and pride in my actions.

>beaten rapped by your father
>successful human bean
pick one and only one

"successful", sure. What has he actually had success in? Winning the jew lottery of being picked by Steven Spielberg to play characters in big budget films? That's just pure luck of the draw.

But have any of his movies been good? Has he won any awards? Has he even made people actually like him? Has he branched off and taken charge of a project, then brought it to success? Where, in his entire life, has he been successful?

Acquisition of money isn't success in itself.

By being able to handle my mental problems

25 million cuck bucks

oh wow

>25 million and a broken mind

Everyone would rather be financially wealthy and anyone who says otherwise is a fucking liar.
However... if you're completely broken spiritually and mentally, money can not and will not solve that problem.

Not saying money is bad, nor am I suggesting that pursuing monetary gain is wrong. What I'm saying is that money should not be the only thing that defines who you are and how happy you are.

Sharia LaBeouf is worth $25 million, yet keeps JUST-ing himself and most recently bathed in piss water. Are you suggesting he's still better off? Or what about literally every late-night (((comedian))) that shills for the left? What about the liberal elite itself? Soros? Podesta? The Clintons?

They're all better people because the amount of money they have completely negates the fact that they're human scum? Really?

And also fuck Communists.

Like most who gained wealth due to connections/fame; he knows he doesn't deserve it

cognitive abilities>height>power>race>money>penis volume>number of friends>cuteness>all other niggerish qualities

Simple, I don't cry everyday about things autists say to me.

I'm not haunted by Hollywood pedophilic rituals so I think I'm doing better.

I can't, i am not Jews and nigger enough, i am discriminated against, my penis isn't even cut, i can never succeed in Jewish business of USA.

He is a pretentious faggot, irredeemable asshole, is a shallow idiot with a poor grasp of reality, and will ultimately contribute nothing actually positive to the body of man. His potential contribution to this world is clearly limited by now.

happiness is priceless. that faggot is gonna an hero soon.

What is the purpose of this thread?
Some kike has money? And?

>only making 25 million dollars
>been in films since he was 5

Shia's a decade older than me and is in prison meanwhile I'm making 6 figures with my internship and have a growing business. Not to mention he's a filthy mud blood Jew and I'm a pure blood. Dude doesn't stand a chance

I wouldn't generalize all of Sup Forums...you have no idea how wealthy any of these posters might be, it might just surprise you... ;)

Also, net worth includes assets like your home and car. You can own a big fancy house and a nice car and still be flat broke.

>2017 gauging how good you are at life based on how much money you have

a jew that gets other jews to give him paper that is called paper.

kek

ok whore of the jew.

But he's not happy.
Like at all.

He was born into money, and has a trust fund.

Heh.

I kinda thought that, too. lol Which only amused me even further.

that was my first thought, would think the transformers would have made him a lot more than 25 million considering the series grossed like 4 and a half billion

Literally only because his parents made hima child actor.

all that money and hes still a bitch like the OP.

He is the OP

25Mil and nothing better to do then to post jew shit on /pol

I'm not in jail for one.

Would you rather be Shia LaBeouf or Anthony Burch?

too bad he had to get fucked in the ass by his dead beat father

>he was a clown
a fucking pedo clown

he also got passed around in hollywood

how else do you think a ugly little jew got all of those lead roles at disney?

the majority of the cast were always more attractive and charismatic in every movie/show

hes going to need that money for therapy and drugs

The dude is going to blow through that money in a bout a year he cannot make any more money at the moment for anything because no one will pay to see a film of his.

And yet he can't even afford his own cigarettes

>Ever since he got busted the first time for public intoxication nobody will hire him.

You do know he works in Hollywood right?

no.

If i had that much money i would be a useless piece of shit on purpose too.

lmao Soulja Boy is worth more than that

I couldn't have said it better myself.

And yet he's more divided than anyone here will ever be.

All that lovely money will come in real handy when he's dribbling over himself in some mental hospital

>formally worth 25 million
>fall out of spotlight
>start "art" project for recognition
>Sup Forums finds out on day 1
>?????????
>be arrested for being drunk and disorderly when somebody refuses to let you bum a cigarette
I'm sure he's blown through most of his money at this point because he assumed he would be rich forever and didn't save/invest. Notice how the only thing he paid for during /hwndu/ was a case of water a day and wore the same dirty ass clothes.

He's technically right in a way. Trump didn't divide us, but united us. lol