Brit/pol/- America Is our greatest ally Edition

>UK-US trade deal to happen quickly, says Trump
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40540340

>Labour try to resolve the ongoing de-selection row
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40533172

>Opposition and backbench Tory MPs to seek amendments to (aka disrupt) the Repeal Bill
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40529764

>Thousands join Pride parade in London
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40531136

>Another Royal Wedding may be on the cards, as Prince Harry apparently to propose to his gf imminently
mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/prince-harry-planning-propose-girlfriend-10759843

>King's College London considers opening a European campus in Dresden
bbc.co.uk/news/education-40532060

>Theresa May says plan to build Thatcher statue should go ahead, despite vandalism fears
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40529770

>Cornish terror group claims it has a would-be suicide bomber in its ranks
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4677520/Cornish-terror-group-says-SUICIDE-attacker.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sGSHIidlesQ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4679988/Islamic-activist-blames-Zionists-Grenfell-Tower-fire.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raid_on_the_Medway
youtube.com/watch?v=jrH77D3fiuk
youtube.com/watch?v=Cmtqn8wANLY
youtube.com/watch?v=Hx_y9zk-N90
youtube.com/watch?v=_GjLhbe5EOs&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Steve Coogan's brother

youtube.com/watch?v=sGSHIidlesQ

Still don't support Israel goyim?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4679988/Islamic-activist-blames-Zionists-Grenfell-Tower-fire.html

England is nothing but a nation filled with Pakis and half caste blacks. You disgust me.

>America Is our greatest ally Edition

Delete this.

>I hear more British accents every week
We're retaking the colonies, lads.

Cornish invasion when?

Poor britbongs...once they ruled the waves now they try so hard to suck dick. Its like begging to rape your throat.

Telephone calls
Sniffed her smalls
Emptied my balls

Anne Marie Waters may be a lesbian but that just means she likes boobs just like I do

>tfw not a britblast

Watching that American video on how to behave in the UK depressed me.

A lot of Americans still think the UK is like that.

I sometimes sort of with I was born in 1920 or something. Seems every guy I read about in history was. They did their bit in the war, then went on to be great politicians, businessmen and so on...

We have no such chance. What did I do in my young adult years? Play video games

We'll never be heroes.

He's trying to poz western civilisation

Yarr harr. Cheer up me lads I spy me a whale off the portside. Digits decides what I message to this scurvy labdlubber. Yo ho-ho!

So, is Brit/pol/ into cars?

Millenials aren't into cars for so reason. Cars shows your social class and represent freedom.

What do you drive?

They're prepared.

I WILL NOT REST TILL CORNWALL IS FREE, UNTIL OUR PIKSIES CAN ROAM FREE ONCE AGAIN, UNTIL WE CAN FREELY DRESS IN OUR ANCESTRAL CLOTHING AND UNTIL THE DRUIDS BECOME OUR WISEMEN ONCE AGAIN.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raid_on_the_Medway

I fucked it.

4-4-2 is our lord and savior and i forsook his name

>Millenials aren't into cars for so reason.
Cause they're skint

the guy on the left has a head shaped like a pasty

I want to suckle on your penis until you ejaculate into my wide, open gob.

>Watching that American video on how to behave in the UK depressed me.
If you really want to be depressed, watch this one:

youtube.com/watch?v=jrH77D3fiuk

The part where he said there's virtually no crime is what gets to me.

>for some reason

implying anyone has money to buy a car nowadays

Not on my watch.

ITT: Post the military histories of your relatives, both deceased and living.

Great Grandfather 1: WW1 (Captain), Irish Civil War

Great Grandather 2: Irish Independence War, Irish Civil War

Great-Great Uncle 1: Easter Rising, Irish Independence War, Irish Civil War (KIA)

Great-Great Uncle 2: KIA WW1 (Lance Corporal)

Great-Great Uncle 3: WIA WW1 (Private), died of illness related to injuries years later

Grandfather: WW2

Great Uncle: WW2, but gravely wounded in an accident during French Foreign Legion basic training and so never saw conflict.

Also, one of my relatives (Born in the Netherlands) fought in the Grande Armee during the Napoleonic wars, forces for a time at least, before deserting into Russian hands. However, I'm not sure of his precise relation to me. Likely some distant uncle. I'm also told he, in turn, was inspired by a distant Irish relative of his who served in the Nine Years War under Lord Mountcashel.

Nth for Cornwall
youtube.com/watch?v=Cmtqn8wANLY

I was until I got one and now it's just a costly nuisance. Thinking of selling it but I feel like it's rapidly becoming worthless because of my neglect.

>black eyes
>bleached hair

She isnt fooling anyone.

Soon, all rightful Devonian clay shall be returned

>PIKSIES
impostor detected

Everyone laughing at the Cornish, but will you be laughing when they actually kill someone? keep your eyes peeled. I'm sure nobody took the Northern Irish seriously at first, but look what happened there.

Fast Electric Bike I built myself....

No records or photos of anything pre-1970s/80s

Cum in me daddy

The music in this old timey videos always gets me.

Oh cheer up, me lads, is to glory we steer!

I've already seen another video from this reel though, called "why we fight", again, great stuff.
t

youtube.com/watch?v=Hx_y9zk-N90

i want to breath into your arse and then suck it back out, multiple times

Watching White Gold. Why didn't any of you cunts tell me about this? It's class.

>but will you be laughing when they actually kill someone?
Yes.

>Be a literal fucking genius when it comes to pattern recognition
>Notice the biggest pattern in the world
>Get arrested, hounded by media, imprisoned, and your legacy destroyed and tampered with for airing it

Is Bobby Fischer one of the most redpilled genius' to ever live? ...Well, yes he is.

How the fuck have I never see this before? I'm glad somebody started making good Devon OC mine are awful

Cornish moonman

What was your faggot manager thinking? Not like your team had a ready chance to win

You should have thrown the game you fucking biscuitfags

Post Cornish propaganda

I want you to cum into my anus so when I fart it makes a lovely gurgling noise until it seeps out into your mouth.

I want to tongue your arse while you shit

i have a ten year old vauxhall corsa
best car i have ever owned

Nobodies laughing mate, we'll be pasty mine slaves in a decade and we'll beg for the return on the Londinni Caliphate.

Is anyone else just totally discontent with the state of this country? we have next to no personal freedom and need a licence for pretty much everything. I dont think its going to get any better either.

fuck me like biggie cheese

> KIA
You need to turn your man card back in

how long to will get /cwg/- cornish war general

I'm wondering what the big white building is supposed to be...

Anal rape me

>When you tie, you lose
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Baby I will turn those lovely purple lips white with my semen.

There is nothing of value in this nation anymore - it is a corpse.

JANNER HERE LARGE EXPLOSION HEARD TOWARDS THE CORNISH BORDER

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING BEYS

How much do landrover defenders cost over the pond m8s?

Dad: W02 CRE
Grandad: Sgt Para
Great Grandad: ? CRE
Great Grandad: Captain RN

Once you adjust to the thought that we are the last generation, it all feels rather comfy

Oh, our family seems to have made a concerted effort to ensure that things were recorded. There's even a letter in possession of my uncle that dates to the early 19th century. That's how I know of the Dutchman fighting for Napoleon, and the efforts of his Jacobite ancestors.

Ask her if she's ever been fucked by a man dressed in an extremely convincing replica SS uniform

Then send her a picture of your foot and say "This will be resting on your head when I'm fucking you"

>I want to suckle on your penis like a baby calf does on it's mother udders until you ejaculate into my wide, open gob.

If I go back to the UK I'd probably get one of these.

Gotta spend all this American dosh on something.

Is this shopped? What the hell is going n here?

t. Jelly of my practicality

I want you to cum into my anus so when I fart it makes a lovely gurgling noise until it seeps out into your mouth

Reminder the Pasty and Clotted Cream were invented in Devon.

It's cream first, then jam.

I think ill just try and save as much money as i can and see about moving to the states, somewhere in the midwest. Live a simple life as the world falls apart.

>Great Grandfather 1: Died on D-Day
>Great Grandfather 2: Fought in Burma against the Japanese, survived the war and went on to become a UN adviser
>Great Grandmother: Nurse in Pacific Theatre, never forgave Japs for muh war cryme and horrific treatment of prisoners

Pre dating that generation, Most of my ancestors were Northern Irish/Irish/Scots (I'm Northern Irish myself) and somewhere along the line one of my great^n grandmothers got THOR'd by someone from what is now modern day Norway

Do you want to breed white children to fight in the upcoming race war?

I only know what one grandfather did. He volunteered at the start of of WWII for the supply corps, spent most of his time driving trucks around what we now call Libya.

Probably a pretty smart move to avoid getting shot at.

You will love this car. It will fall apart as easily as your houses if there is some "wind" cuz its also made out of wood and paper.

Please come visit us on Sup Forums.org on Sup Forums in a thread titled brit/pol/

whatever convenient car that is available, enjoy driving but dislike cars (expensive consumer product imo) in general.

Do you have a penis?

Rate my C(O)rnish (C)ontribution. Planning on visiting some Welsh Republican parade in September to Llewin the Last

youtube.com/watch?v=_GjLhbe5EOs&feature=youtu.be

Also if you anons get the chance, visit Piran's Oratory. The drunken Irishman built it on the sand dunes so it's been buried for decades but they recently dug it back up. Pic related.

Don't tell me you're one of those transgender folk. I want you to be a man so you can cum in me harder daddy.

>your
>republican

ARE YOU AN ARCHAEOLOGIST?

ww2-era rellies on mum's side: royal tank regiment

ww2-era rellies on dad's side: wehrmacht and kriegsmarine

islam is a religion of peace

I want to finger your bum chute with my big toe. 14/88 Sieg Heil Gas the Kikes Mein Fuhrer ist bae

No he was a mentally unstable self hating like.

Devon is white

I want to sniff your bicycle seat

What the fuck.

I want to finger your bum chute with my big toe. 14/88 Sieg Heil Gas the Kikes Mein Fuhrer ist bae.

Go to church.

Free Cornwall

My great grandfather on my fathers side fought in the first world war alongside Lawrence of Arabia. Had to be shipped back because he got malaria. Almost killed him.

Lost his friends
Forgotten by his country
Forsaken by his loved ones

Now he wants revenge

I hate nig nogs

Bum breathing?