Israel vs Soros

The Jews are eating their own.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/bKq9N
archive.org/details/TheCultureOfCritiqueAnEvolutionaryAnalysisOf
youtube.com/watch?v=FGi_e3RDbeQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wow, it's almost like the global power structure is actually somewhat complex. it's almost like you have different groups competing for power. who would have thought?

>there just was news of a new hungarian party to the right of Orban who are literal nazis
>they even have anti-Soros billboards all around

how the hell did this country dive so far to the right?

Wut?

All it takes is a peek at the rest of europe.

Shut the fuck up and go back to sucking immigrant cock

Based Bibi

Bibi/Israel have something to lose. They have a nation, they have clay. Something that will be destroyed if the Globalists get their way.

The Globalist cabal has no country, they have nothing to lose. They are the most dangerous people on Earth.

it's long been known Soros is a rogue

he's the exception

Its almost as if da joos are not all the same with the same goal in mind ... AMAZINGBRO

>implying "The Jews" have ever been one monolithic people and never fought among themselves

Soros is an opportunist, he's not loyal even to jews.
Remember that he literally worked for the nazis at some point.

Bibi should be gassed, but he's an asset to his nation bless 'im.
We'll gas him last.

lol'd

They are only retracting their kvetching because the levels of goyim knowing were getting too high. ((((NATNYAHU)))) and (((SOROS)))) are filthy jews working in different ways to subvert and destroy white nations and advance kike interests.

>Sup Forums fell for the anti-Israel meme
leftist American Jews are abhorrent freaks to the majority. why did you give them so much money?

Show us your real flag faggot.

Jews jewing jews is already a phrase

It's almost like this is the first jew flase flagging ever, khazar. They are getting too much blowback and too many people are tracing Soros to Israel. If they truly hated Soros, they never would have made the original statement. This is a PR stunt, and until Soros starts that FEMEN chapter in Israel, I am not convinced.

Every Hungarian is a nationalist you just need to poke them long enough to awaken the sleeping kuruc in them.

wtf I love zionist jews now

This guy gets it, the amount of dumb cuckservative redditors and their "LE BASED NATIONALIST JEWS XDDDDD" garbage is annoying. It's like they forgot the ME wars caused by those hook-nosed cretins.

Why doesn't Bibi fire him if the guys a traitor then?

lol soros got too uppity and confident and is bringing unwanted attention to them.

Soooo it's confirmed zionist Jews and globalist Jews are infighting? Still the goyim loose, though.

Celibacy looks like a nice option seeing those "tits"

The stupidity of morons who can't bother to look at a map and recognize that Israel is a US colony that exists to protect the Suez canal, ME oil, and global trade routes is really annoying.

this
>inb4 le based jew right pede goy
say whatever you want but soros represents the jew in his worst form he doesn't care about individual countries just wants to infiltrate governments and if possible just merge them to be more maliable

wtf i love soros now..

>Israel
>us colony

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Nice one, kike shill.

Israelis know that snakes like soros are the reason jews were put into the ovens in the first place.

All the evils war amongst themselves

>implying that Israelis aren't snakes too

The Palestinians, Jordanians, Syrians, Lebos, Iraqis, Egyptians, Iranians, Arabs, Algerians, Tunisians etc. didn't woke up one day and said "damn I hate jews for no reason".

Its not anti-semetic if its against Soros. He hates Israel and the Israeli ethnostate. There are plenty of jews in Israel who call him a "kapo" which is essentially a race traitor or collaborator for assisting his guardian in liquidating Jewish assets during the holocaust and pocketing the difference.

I am not joking.

hey nice picture

>when your subversive jewish dna is so subversive that you start subverting even other jews

B-b-but muh ebil j00s

archive.is/bKq9N
>Senior figures in the Jewish community have conveyed very worried messages to the Israeli Embassy in Budapest about the posters, which they say have anti-Semitic connotations and encourage an atmosphere of aggression against Jews, in light of the fact that many Hungarians consider Soros as Jewish first of all.

>In a letter last week the head of Hungary’s federation of Jewish communities, Andras Heisler, asked Orban to stop the campaign because of what he said was its anti-Semitic content. On Friday, Orban responded that the campaign would not be suspended and it was his duty to protect Hungary against illegal immigration. In his response, Orban called Soros a “billionaire speculator,” an expression that also has anti-Semitic overtones, and called on the Jewish community to help him fight illegal immigration, which he said "imports anti-Semitism" to Europe.

>Orban called Soros a “billionaire speculator,” an expression that also has anti-Semitic overtones

Read Culture of Critique already, retards.
archive.org/details/TheCultureOfCritiqueAnEvolutionaryAnalysisOf

What if

The Jews (Israel) are our greatest ally

And white Jews (Synagogue of Satan from Rev 3:9) are not Jews at all, but a morally corrupt and evil people that only claim to be Jewish because their tribe is cursed, and God favors the Israelites over them.

More like Soros being put on billboards all over Hungary is pretty bad, but Israel coming out saying "Shut it down" makes the accusations look even more damning, so they have to retract it to keep even a shred of the illusion going.

>their own
Leftists are traitors. A "citizen of the world" is loyal to no one. Multicultist filth are not anyone's own.

y not support soros and destroy the world?

we can always rebuild

Meme tier

how many times do have to tell the Jews like Soros has nothing to do with Jews or Israel.

revelations 3:9

I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you

BASED NATIONALIST JEW. I WOULD GLADLY DIE FOR ISRAEL

Well on another level it's Hungarians criticizing a Hungarian.

You wouldn't say dumb shit like "muh ebil j00s" if you understood what's really going on with the Jews. It's not a very long book and it's worth reading.

Soros is from a "German-Jewish" family (original surname was Schwartz) but Hungarians and Germans aren't Jews and vice versa.

when you wish upon a star....

>book written 500 years after jesus expelled moneylenders from the temple includes a no true scotsman clause inserted by jewish writer

>dive

You mean rise

Just trying to save their own skin
could work too.
If they call out communist jews that control our universities, banks, and media
If they say that those jews should be removed from their positions
If they speak about how those jews are to blame for racial and sexist issues through anti-white male rhetoric.
If they did that then they could fuck off to Israel and I wouldn't care, as long as they no longer think America will pay for them or fight for them.

But Israel would lose too much power, so all we will see them do is superficial

Some of my best friends are Jews, but if the price to pay for the liberty of European peoples is the expulsion of every Jew, it's worth it. Blood is more important than dinner parties.

based bibi

>super jew pretending to eat their own in order to have the facade of doing good while genociding the white races
It's a brilliant trick and they got us all so confused as to who is good who is bad that we don't even know our asses from our heads.
youtube.com/watch?v=FGi_e3RDbeQ

No he isn't. He's Illuminati.
They use Jews.
The Illuminati don't care if Jews are killed.
They have no allegiance to them.
They Illuminati's goal is global conflict so the people beg for a one world government.
Israel serves a purpose for them to bring conflict.