This Man

Thoughts on Sir Oswald Mosley, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/oswaldmosley/europe-arise
volafile.org/r/carmbnnr
youtube.com/watch?v=zbbL4l359bo
mega.nz[slash]#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't know much about him desu, but what I do know I like. He's a talented speaker, and I wish he could have stopped the brother wars.

A phenomenal man, one would say a far more patriotic man than Churchill.
His calls for Action have and hopefully will continue to inspire men to bring destiny into their own hands.

Extremely autistic. I mean how can you go to meeting with a rich Jew to get funding foe your party and tell him that your party needs a scapegoat such as the Jews. But then tell him that you didn't mean him, but different jews

Greatest speaker of the 30's next to Hitler and Coughlin. Man was so good they had to lock him up for it.

soundcloud.com/oswaldmosley/europe-arise

Because he never believed that the Jews as a race were in control of most of the power, and as far as I know they were much less in Britain, he attacked the jews who were influencing the public into a political ideology against fascism and so on.

The only reason I ever got into politics desu..

>tell him that your party needs a scapegoat such as the Jews
He seems so have been pretty consistent with the problem being certain jews who were pushing for war.
> But then tell him that you didn't mean him, but different jews
Yeah there is no contradiction there. The message was the same.

He could have until the BUF got over-run with bad press and ultimately halted their momentum

B E A D Y

A true man of action

L I T T L E

A N G L O

A Y Y S

>well spoken
>very well educated
>aristocratic
>puts forward all the positive aspects of fascism
>fashionable moustache
We absolutely need someone like him today

I read two of his books. And I really liked it.

Here's a link with the 5 of his books i have: volafile.org/r/carmbnnr

and a great video of him:
youtube.com/watch?v=zbbL4l359bo

Well if he had been in charge, britainwould still be white and still have something of an empire.

Churchill threw away everything to fight an enemy that didnt want to fight the uk and handed the world to soviets and jew controlled americans.

Funny how churchill is seen as a british hero. Just goes to show (((who))) controls us.

soon...

nice.

>>fashionable moustache
If there's one thing Fascists are good at in particular...

>volafile.org/r/carmbnnr
Thanks user, was looking for some political books and Oswald has been in high interest for me lately

Also an aristocrat who understood (and was in touch) the working class importantly

He looks like a fucking retard.

>t.literally retarded memebertarian

B E A D Y
E
A
D
Y

Found the aryan

BREAK

THE

CHAINS

do you need anything more?