Chewy Saved From Las Vegas Airport Bathroom

Fleeing an abusive boyfriend, Chewy's owner could not afford to take Chewy with her. So he was left in a Las Vegas Airport bathroom with a note begging anyone that found Chewy to please take care of him.

Not only was the rat bastard boyfriend abusive to Chewy's owner, but to Chewy himself.........kicking the pup in the head.

Fortunately a vet gave Chewy a clean bill of health with no permanent damage.

Chewy is now in good care and hundreds and thousands are reaching out to adopt him.

goodnewsnetwork.org/puppy-abandoned-in-airport-bathroom-with-no-other-option-is-inundated-with-love/

This is great news. Especially for Chewy.

And since dogs are the official animal of /pol I thought I'd share this good news with you guys.

Adopt a rescue today. You'll be glad you did.

Almost guarantee the boyfriend was a nig

Almost guarantee this story is entirely made up by a woman

Almost guarantee it was her fault

>Almost guarantee the boyfriend was a nig
This, only subhumans abuse women and/or animals

How can i profit form this?

Almost guaranteed slide thread.

The woman who abandoned the dog to take a flight and didn't even take it to the vet after it was kicked in the head is also a nigger.

>WAAAAAAAA SOME ONE KICKED A DOG I CAN'T EVEN

grow up you fucking children it's a dog

No its not. I created it to share some good news for a change.

If nobody wants to read or post on it, then that's fine.

I don't want a fucking used dog. I'll get a brand new, genetically healthy 2017 dog thank you very much.

The note makes it sound like she was going back to her boyfriend

Fag

Why does the perspective of the letter change half way through?

That looks like a puppy. Which means the whore owner bought a defenseless puppy when she already lived in a house with an abuse person.

Or this is just all made up. Either way I'll forget about it in a few minutes.

some kind of toy mutant

euthanize dog
slap woman

most women deserve to be hit with the way they act now.

abusing an animal is nigger tier though.

that, or the slut was lying just so she could get rid of the dog

Sad thing is that this is true.

fuck small dogs. anyone who willingly owns one is a cuck

THIS! That's not a fucking dog. That's an overgrown rat. I love dogs but breeding them to be some useless non stop barking little shits was a mistake.

99% of the time anyone who says "fuck small dogs" has never owned a small dog. Truth is, they're great. And big dogs are great too. They're just great in different ways. Dogs in general are awesome; unflinching loyalty and unconditional love distilled in to a small animal.

>Truth is, they're great
this reads like CTR. no man. small dogs are useless and if you arent the owner than they will annoyingly bark at you for 30 hours straight. a cat is more useful than a small dog

dogs are for betas, toy dogs are for omegas