Imagine if Hillary put Chelsea in charge at a G20 summit. Y'all would lose your fucking minds

Imagine if Hillary put Chelsea in charge at a G20 summit. Y'all would lose your fucking minds.

Why is it okay for Ivanka to be here? She's unelected and unqualified.

So is Trump.

I agree but that's besides the point.

Why is this even fucking legal?

I love the envy on the face of frau cow next to Ivanka.

ivanka 2024. we must break the glass ceiling.

Disingenuous OP. Sad! G20 summit in question was minor and unimportant, only attended by inconsequential functionaries looking for media attention. Ivanka did great job!

She just substituted for him for a little while, other leaders had subs too when they needed to step out.
If it hadn't been Ivanka it would have been some other advisor/aid. Trump trusts her so it's an obvious choice.

Also Ivanka is pretty and Chelsea isn't.

It's not. Don't pay attention to nu-pol.

He is grooming her for a Bush like dynasty. It's obvious. So whose the Jeb of the family?

>Imagine if Hillary put Chelsea in charge at a G20 summit. Y'all would lose your fucking minds.
One cannot lose what one does not have. The fact that this happens and is supported in excuses for boards like this place only goes to show how fucking stupid this man's (70 year old child's) supporters are

I honestly don't give a fuck who is there as long is it isn't Hillary.

If you'd rather Hillary or Chelsea, please, go kys.

Chelsea's a horseface abomination. That's why she isn't allowed to do anything.

it pisses off liberals and thats the only reason you need for why she's there.

also she is sexy.

>Die Frau next to me, why does she not like multiculturalism?

Let us know when you are old enough to vote

I voted for Trump and I'm 100% against this. She's a fucking democrat warhawk kike

it isn't. dont put words in my mouth, or i will put my dick in yours.

>Imagine if Hillary put Chelsea in charge at a G20 summit. Y'all would lose your fucking minds.
correct
>Why is it okay for Ivanka to be here?
it's not
>She's unelected and unqualified.
correct

I mean unless Trump is just making a statement like "Who gives a shit about this G20 garbage it doesn't even matter" I can't really support what he's doing.

The nepotism is concerning

Obama still talks to foreign leaders and he isn't president.

this we need a strong woman to recover from these recent set backs

do you even have to ask

exactly, she is perfect

Chelsea Clinton looks like Webb Hubble and Satan had a baby, let it age about 3 years then took turns hitting it the face with a shovel.
Also Chelsea is a spoiled fucking cunt that noone likes including world leaders. She has the personality of a pile of dog shit, and I imagine she smells like a wet dog.

LeT uS KnoW WhEn YoU ARe oLd enOuGh tO VotE

she is a beautiful strong independent woman

Don't talk shit about my Tifffu

christ, look at merkel with that dyke haircut and grandma melt-face. Disgusting.

>grandma melt face

She doesn't even have kids.

>She doesn't even have kids.

Obviously. Who would cum inside that? Jowls like a bulldog.....

Wow, the big news is that Ivanka Trump sat in a chair.

JUST

Fuck you OP.
You and your ilk are all pussified faggots.
Trump can do whatever the fuck he wants as long as he stays within the bounds of the Constitution, which he will.
No one gives a shit . He's the president, and you all can fuck right off.

It's not OK, the jews are too strong and you all have become complacent to them. Fuck Sup Forums is literally mossad now

Checked

Ivanka has actually done things in life. Chelsea hasn't. Neither has hillary for that matter.. she's basically just lived off her Husband's accomplishments.

ahahahahahha you looosing to CNN and thast all you can offer? A shity .jpg?

kek

>Why is it okay for Ivanka to be here?
It ain't. Her retarded father seems to believe the vile bitch is gonna be President or something, though.

>yall

You're a nigger, don't speak.

If I felt that we had a reason to be there, I would get upset about being professional. The message sent here was that There is better shit going on, and that a basic secretary can summarize it later. I am somewhat surprised that he went at all lol.

If the scenario you suggested happened, everyone on the left would react with "Yaaaass, slaaay it girl, you do it Chelsea!"

But here we are and most people except for the alt-left don't give a shit about most of this G20 business. Those other countries once again failed to get the US in on their games and all these media outlets trying to shame Trump for appearing isolated are being disingenuous.

Fuck the G20
They're a bunch of cunts that's why he sent a broad

Damn you can almost smell Merkels jealousy.

>i want a kike president
gas yourself

>unelected and unqualified
Sounds like the European Commission.

No way that is Bill Clinton's daughter

>(((G20)))

Literal meme who the fuck cares?

>Hillary put Chelsea in charge at a G20 summit
>Imagine if Hillary put Chelsea in charge at a G20 summit

We'd say, "Oh, that makes sense--one whored out globalist for another." And all the SJeW media would praise Hillary's smart thinking for keeping the male:female ratio in check.

>Y'all would lose your fucking minds.
Naw, most of us on here wouldn't care.
But fox news watching neocons & "conservatives" would lose their minds

Translation to for retards
When Trump absolutely doesnt care and wants to insult the whole baggage he just sends Ivanka to show how much doesnt care.

sHe's A wOmEn!!!!111 tHaT's SeXiSt

ENFP are never unqualified for improvisation, and adapting to a new circle. Only complain if you make her an accountant or something.

Look at Merkle's eyes...holy shit, it is almost like Ivanka is gonna convert her or something to the righteous path for a moment. WTF.

she is actually smart enough,that's why

>Why is this even fucking legal?
good lord you fuckers are amazing. 8 years of sucking obama's cock and you still can't figure out you're the fucking bad guys. every time. i will not miss you when you die young.

doesn't matter how old you are faggot. you were born in the wrong kitchen sheep fucker. fucking kiwis are garbage.

all of his sons are jeb tier.

this desu senpai, trump knows how to trigger snowflakes at a pavlovian level kek

>why is it ok?
Because fuck all you faggots.

8 years of pro-islam, anti-christian, anti-white, pro-gay bullshit.

If Hillary won we would have killed all you faggots before G20 so Chelsea still wouldn't be able to do it.

Fuck you until you're done hanging

You mean Hillary Clinton, the woman anyone knows anything about because she was the wife of a president. Sounds familiar...

Tiff is way cooler than Jeb

he was elected