Hey pol i am a Muslim Iranian born and raised in Canada. What does pol want to know?

Hey pol i am a Muslim Iranian born and raised in Canada. What does pol want to know?

Other urls found in this thread:

s1.zetaboards.com/anthroscape/topic/5210135/1/
genographic.nationalgeographic.com/reference-populations/
science.sciencemag.org/content/early/2016/07/13/science.aaf7943.full
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

when are you getting back

What do you think about Iran yourself?

why should i go back this is my country.

When will your country nuke itself? (Canada or Iran, either one would be excellent)

the government or the people?

>not actively calling yourself canadian but an actual towelhead shitskin
you have to go back mahmud, go get raped by camels. you can't even attempt to identify yourself as your nationality because your a fucking shitmonger.
at least our nigs actually identify as american rather then being a god damn leech on society like you subhuman parasites.

Both.

Why the fuck do you cling to your shitty religion that does nothing but enslave people while living in the nicest parts of the world that were built, muslim free

Funny that, the nicest places on earth aren't historically muslim....

why do monkeys on pol want to be wh*Te so much?

This

when you left iran did you say.......
....."I-RAN AWAY"

XXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Well, do you think Islamic Revolution was a good choice? What do you think about Israel and its rivalry with Iran? Do you think Iran is likely to acquire nukes in the near future?

>wh*Te race is dying out
>wh*Tes are salty
LEL :DDDDDDD

what will you do after Saudi Arabia and Donald Trump annihilate your country?

When will Persians unironically abandon Islam?
Also what do you think about the fact that you guys had adopted Arabic alphabet back in the day? Are there movements for an indigenous alphabet?

>towelnigger proves it cannot comprehend the human emotion of loyalty
>towelnigger thinks its better then anything even the filthy soulless subhuman chinks.

Do you miss it?

What Iranians think about Egyptians?

>Iranians choosing Islam when they had a much better system before

How's the weather in Canada?

Counter-question - what do Egyptians think about Iranians? Do you still hate them for their conquests?

>Muslim iranian
>born and raised in canada
Exactly the lack of assimilation we're talking about. You have no connection to iran and yet you don't call yourself canadian. Get out of my fucking hat, sand nigger.

for their conquests no of course that ancient history, but some sunnis here hate them because they are Shia, IDK if u know this retard conflict between sunnis and Shia, for me I like them as people but I hate their Islamic government, I think better for iranians and Egyptians to unite together against the arabs retards, at least we both have history and civilization

your era is over, wh*Te subhuman.
either bow down to your non-wh*Te lords or die like the dog you are.

When are you doing back?

Why u care?

Sure, I do know about the Sunni/Shia conflict, has been going on for centuries. I really could never see any valid point in the contradictions between the two though. As a Sunni Muslim, do you think your differences are actually that irreconcilable?

this is your 10th post!!!
you're not special... something of somewhere is nothing of nowhere!!!
don't define yourself by those markers!!
do something useful!

But egypt is arab.

Are you the guy who wrote Life of Pi ?

I am actually atheist from Coptic background, but their differences are retarded doesn't deserve all this problems and I believe if gulf oil money curse doesn't exist, sunni shia conflict would die now.
Egyptians arent arabs, pic related

KANGZ

Why is there a picture of Iran?

WE WUZ, but now we are a third world country :(

>Nat geo
really reliable source my arabic friend :)

don't worry, your former glory will once again return

here's an average egyptian's genetic result

NAT GEO should be nuked for fucking up genetics and calling west asian dna "mediterranean".

Do you really have to blindly insult everyone in this thread? What's your endgame?

yub it is excellent source roach and we arent friends as long u support Erdogan
I dont think it will be in my age, we are now just trying to survive this region fire.
What is the source for this notepad screenshot?

That's because Anglos are the scum of the Earth. Even if Iran were Zoroastrian, it would do everything in its power to end the Eternal Anglo. In fact, I would say the Eternal Anglo is more damaging than kikes and Gulf Arabs. Kikes and Gulf Arabs are subhumans that would be insignificant without the backing of Eternal Anglos. We are going to bring back scaphism especially for you Anglo scum.

PCA autosomal DNA plots are the best way to determine race. Haplogroups don't say shit. This is from a Nature article.

You're right but that chart is not 100% correct.
>What is the source for this notepad screenshot?
s1.zetaboards.com/anthroscape/topic/5210135/1/

gedmatch>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>natgeo

>s1.zetaboards.com/anthroscape/topic/5210135/1/
WTF are u retarded?
u doesnt trust a well known scientific organization like national geographic that made a large scale research in many people and believe one random forum poster DNA result?
Check my source roach
genographic.nationalgeographic.com/reference-populations/

National Geographic sucks ass. I gave an actual image from a Nature Journal Article, which has impact factor. Bar graphs based off nebulous geographical categories suck, and it's better to rely on PCA autosomal DNA plots to figure out genetic distance. This is the best proxy to determine race:
Autosomal DNA goes all the way back with one's grandparents and are better than haplogroups.

I dont understand how this graph work, do u care to explain?

what, you think anybody in the world wants to be a t*rk?

what happened with stuxnet?

Get out disgusting animal. You think canadians like you? Not true, only brainwashed leftist Torontonians. Your time is coming.

ooga booga

Autosomal DNA goes all the way back with one's grandparents and PCA plots give an idea of genetic distance between groups of people that cluster with each other.

So long as one has money and can isolate themselves from the rabble, why does it matter if people like or dislike you?

Can you loan me some of that 10$ million you got? I swear I'll hit you up like next week man.

Why do you still refer to yourself as Iranian despite being Arab in literally every single way?

>If Iran were zoroastrian
>It would end X

Fuck off Arab, you know nothing of our religion. We aren't prone to conflict and genocide like your kind.

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

Are any of the cancucks racist towards you?

since you were born in Canada How come you don't identify as a Canadian but instead as an Iranian

The petrodollar system will be destroyed in the near future.

Read about Sassanids and how they persecuted Christians, Manichees, etc. Zoroastrians weren't peaceful hippies like Jains, retard.

The Anglos have caused a 100x more damage than the Russians did to Iran in 19th century and Arabs, believe it or not. In terms of damage caused to Iran: Mongols rank first, then Anglos, and then Arabs.

Faggot, read our history. The Shah lost power because of Anglos.

Don't bother. This guy has a very recognizable posting style and shits up every thread relating to Iran. He's an American born we wuzzer he thinks he's white.
He hates natgeo because their dna results on Iranians showed them to be 56% Arabian, and 24% South Asian.

i fucking hate you, leave

Why Canada?

It's actually pathetic how fucking seething you are. OP hasn't even said anything to trigger you this much.

Good thing you don't live here backwater scum.

You aren't Iranian if you were born and raised in Canada you dumb shit. You're fucking Canadian.

>you're not white!
nice d&c

You aren't Iranian if you were born and raised in Canada, you dumbshit. You're fucking Canadian.

And I know who you are, Islamic piece of shit. I'm not saying Iranians are White. I am saying Iranians are genetically closer to Anatolian Turks and Armenians than they are to Arabs. That's still not White.

>this is my country
yet you call yourself Iranian and not Canadian. Fuck off. I'm not even Canadian and this pisses me off.

So white :^)

>born and raised in Canada
Learn to read, you favela ape.

>he thinks he's white.
Never have I argued Iranians are White, and you are a retard if you can't interpret that graph. Go back to being an "engineer", basiji scum. Iranians are more closely related to Armenians, Azeris, and Anatolian Turks than they are to Arabs.

When are you leaving, headed back to your ancestral shithole, never to return?

>absolutely civic

>this is my country

We will literally nuke the entire earth and not feel bad about it before we become slaves to any shit heads.

>3 posts by this ID

Said the brazilian subhuman whose country is recognized worldwide for:

Drugs, crime, murder, plastic whores and a fucking big statue of Jesus (Great fucking job at being humble, eh?) with a smile of contempt looking at the eternal shithole before him.

Fucking pathetic OP, posts AMA thread and only replies twice.

>hurr durr this is my country
You have to go back, Farzam.

>Muslim Iranian
Shit-tier compared to lax Iranians and Perso-Kikes

out of all Iranians you are the lowest tier

>I'm not saying Iranians are White
>Never have I argued Iranians are white

Ok pic related

>I'm an Iranian in Canada
>Go back to Iran then
>No, I'm Canadian
Even if it's falseflagging this is a prime example of shitty assimilation.

Persians are actually south indian influenced while Turks are east eurasian influenced but yeah both are close populations

Why don't you call yourself a Shia and admit you're a sectarian?

top kek. I'll save both of these and post them in any thread you shit up

>Muslim
>Iranian

Literally cucked by Arabs. How does that feel? You would get full respect by the entire western world should you renounce your heretic faith and go back to being a based zoroastrian Persian. What do you think about this problem?

That's not me.

Because sectarians are agents of the west, and larping kuffar
>thats not me
>have the exact same posting style
>post the exact same images every time
>go on autistic rants about "muh autosomal dna plots" etc
Yeah ok

The sassanids didn't persecute shit, certain rulers persecuted others.

Mani himself was patronized in the sassanian court before being put to death and the reason for it is not religious bigotry.

>The 18th century

Iran was long dead by then. You guys had gone through nearly 700 years of constant Arab and Azeri rule, you're literally nothing like us.

>Read our history
>Our history
>Our

Nigga you can have everything from the saffarids and on, nobody wants that shit. You shouldn't go claiming descent from the sassanids or achaemenids like most diaspora does, because that sure as fuck has nothing to do with you muzzies.

Sassanids and Achaemenids genetically relate more to modern Persians than they do to you NW Europeans. Check image, and I can give study if need be.

Also, Kartir Hangirpe was just as bad Khomeini. Mani was, indeed, put to death for religious bigotry. Same with Mazdak the Younger.

Stop circle-jerking over Utopian fantasies of my historical past. History is never black and white the way you think, piece of shit.

>Literally cucked by Arabs. How does that feel?
Nice attempt at divide and conquer. But a false statement nonetheless. By your logic every muslim in existence who's not a blood descendant of the prophet was cucked. At least Persians were among his original companions, before he even became a prophet.
And ironically the plurality of Seyyeds (blood descendants of the prophet (saw)) are Iranians.
But how does it feel for you to be cucked by dark Mediterranean Romans and Greeks?
>You would get full respect by the entire western world
Wow what an honor. Having the respect of inferior subhuman kuffar who have the same status as dogs and pigs is something we so desperately want or care about lmao.
>should you renounce your heretic faith and go back to being a based zoroastrian Persian
>renounce the true religion of Allah and go back to being a kaffir majoosi!
Lel

If you're so based, why don't you lead the way by dropping Christianity and reconnecting to your own Pagan myths?

>Ancient Iranians

At most those genetic tests are going back 500 years, modern day Iranians are more closely related to Turks and Arabs then they were to Persians. Maybe dards or pashtuns but not you faggots.

>You NW Europeans

Where did you get that from? My family are zoroastrians from Afghanistan.

>Stop circle-jerking over Utopian fantasies of my historical past.

Nobody wants to claim the past of Muslim Iran, news flash: it's shit.

>Kartir Hangirpe was as bad as khomeini

Lel, no Muslims are infinitely worse. Either way you missed my point.

>At most those genetic tests are going back 500 years, modern day Iranians are more closely related to Turks and Arabs then they were to Persians
The study showed that Iron-Age Iranians are close to modern-day Iranians.
science.sciencemag.org/content/early/2016/07/13/science.aaf7943.full

It compared the genome of Iron Age Iranians from Sassanian era in Teppe Hasanlu to modern day Iranians.

I think you are conflating Scythians, Sarmatians, Alans and so forth with Persians and Medes.

Greater Iran encompassed more than Persians and Medes. It also included Bactrian and Sogdians.

It's true that Pamiri Tajiks and so forth have more Proto-Indo-Iranian ancestry, but it is doubtful that Proto-Indo-Iranian admixture on Zagros Mountains shifted to the genome of Persians that much. Proto-Indo-Iranian migrations occurred in approximately 3000 BC and Persian empire began in 550 BC. Persians have also be Southern Caucasus people like Armenians and PCA autosomal plots show that.

>Nobody wants to claim the past of Muslim Iran, news flash: it's shit.
Islamic Golden Age was largely due to Persians such as Avicenna, Al-Khwarizmi (Algebra is a Latinization of his name), Al-Tusi, Al-Farabi, Rhazes, and so forth, mostly from Greater Khorasan, where you come from, faggot. You were a part of Greater Iran most of history -- it didn't change after Islam. For example, Safavids and Samanids.

He's autistic don't bother with him

You're the autistic one constantly spreading Khomeinist bullshit. Everything I say is backed with evidence. I even link sources.

It's true you guys have the blood of Turanians more than modern Persians, but there's a reason the Shahnameh distinguishes people of Pars from people of Tur whilst encouraging union. Don't try to stir propaganda shit of dividing our people.

I don't get why Iran wants to stabilize Levantine countries like Syria and Lebanon rather than Central Asia, which has historically been what we did. I think it's because of oil.