Christian Thread

Reminder to all you heathens that Sup Forums was originally and always will be a christian board. It is not so much about religion, it is more about your personal relationship with God and our lord and savior Jesus Christ.The truth can not be manipulated or silenced even though that is the work or all shill on this board controlled by ((them)) just know your work is in vain.

>ITT ask general questions we (the believers) can answer to help you all take the golden pill and realize the truth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vack2sq-Lc0&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=NNgTsfnKgHY&t=391s
youtube.com/watch?v=jZ1QJwOudTM&t=538s
youtube.com/watch?v=CJUx2FAg0XM
youtube.com/user/ihopkc/live
youtube.com/embed/q4-vKIfAhsQ?start=630&end=1231
youtube.com/watch?v=wLZEgzgt6_I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=Vack2sq-Lc0&t=1s

youtube.com/watch?v=NNgTsfnKgHY&t=391s

youtube.com/watch?v=jZ1QJwOudTM&t=538s

There is a mental battle for your mind, think for yourselves brother, do not let bias influence you thoughts and actions. Ask for Gods help, He wants to help you through this battle.

God bless everyone in this thread.

Amen.

From New Age to Jesus Testimony: youtube.com/watch?v=CJUx2FAg0XM

stop shilling your christcuck shit here

IHOP, because prayers are better than pancakes

youtube.com/user/ihopkc/live

jesus lord of FAGS

HOT

Christianity is Sup Forumsitically incorrect.

If the world hates you, be aware that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, the world would love you as its own. However, because you do not belong to the world, but I chose you out of the world, for this reason the world hates you. Remember what I told you, ‘A slave is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted me, they will also persecute you. If they obeyed my word, they will obey yours too. But they will do all these things to you on account of my name, because they do not know the one who sent me. If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin. But they no longer have any excuse for their sin. The one who hates me hates my Father too. If I had not performed among them the miraculous deeds that no one else did, they would not be guilty of sin. But now they have seen the deeds and have hated both me and my Father. Now this happened to fulfill the word that is written in their law, ‘They hated me without reason.’ (John 15:18-25)

Fuck off, sodomite.

But the Pharisees and their experts in the law complained to his disciples, saying, “Why do you eat and drink with tax collectors and sinners?” Jesus answered them, “Those who are well don’t need a physician, but those who are sick do. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.” (Luke 5:30-32)

ignore the fag. He was in the last general and he just fucked everything up.

thanks, sweetie
calm down sweetie
stop shilling your christcuck shit here, sweetie

You have heard that it was said, ‘Do not commit adultery.’ But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to desire her has already committed adultery with her in his heart. If your right eye causes you to sin, tear it out and throw it away! It is better to lose one of your members than to have your whole body thrown into hell. If your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away! It is better to lose one of your members than to have your whole body go into hell. (Matthew 5:27-30)

calm down sweetie
jesus loves you
and me
and everyone
he's such a manwhore

kisses, sweetie
jesus is so buff
are you like him?
all ripped and booming voices down on the nasty heathens
mmmm sexy

Then Jesus told his disciples, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. For whoever would save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake will find it. For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his soul? Or what shall a man give in return for his soul? For the Son of Man is going to come with his angels in the glory of his Father, and then he will repay each person according to what he has done. (Matthew 16:24-27)

Christianity is a false religion and that's why it will lose.

Christians do not worship Allah (God) They worship 3 gods, Their book is corrupted and their religion is false. Chr*stians will go to hell, Chr*stians are the residents of hellfire. Meanwhile Jews and Muslims will go to heaven because they worship Allah not 3 gods.

Why should I believe an asshole who threatens me with eternal torture if I don't suck the cock of a 2,000 year old lich king?

And who promises eternal Vegas if I just validate his feels?

nice
now FUCK OFF, christcuck :)

The Day of the Lord and the Blood Moon - David Jones (End Times Vision & Rapture)

youtube.com/embed/q4-vKIfAhsQ?start=630&end=1231

What is Truth?

Why do you hate yourself so much?

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (John 3:16)

Glory to Lord Christ.

Paganlarpers will cry out to God and Christ in their hour of need.

Christ is the lamp unto our feet and the light unto our path.

Reminder to all you retards that christianity is a dying religion.

i don't "hate myself" at all
YOU hate "faggots" because you're a christcuck

Thank you brother, bless you as well. We need to wake up the heathen even if it is few.

We don't hate you, we just want you to get better.

>Christianity
Fucking lol.

>pagan larpers
Talking shit about Kek, lad?

Can someone please explain the Melchizedek reference in Hebrews? What is the connection between Melchizedek and Christ? Are they the same person, was Melchizedek a Christophany?

LOL
dumb christcuck
stupid braindead christcuck
YOU'RE the mentally sick perverts

As an ex-hardcore anti-theist, I'm glad I found Jesus. God bless every single one of you

god bless, icelandic user
LOL
retard

The Lord is not slow concerning his promise, as some regard slowness, but is being patient toward you, because he does not wish for any to perish but for all to come to repentance. But the day of the Lord will come like a thief; when it comes, the heavens will disappear with a horrific noise, and the celestial bodies will melt away in a blaze, and the earth and every deed done on it will be laid bare. (2 Peter 3:9-10)

your argument is invalid heathen, we speak the truth so shilling is not what we are doing. Your shill army will fall because we have eyes to see and ears to hear the lies. The fake ashkenazi jews who's father is satan himself and provide the shekels for you to do what you are doing will be consumed by God, Stop taking the path to your souls destruction and accept the truth brother. please watch the links before commenting, your replies just sound ignorant.

Kek is satan, lad.

Satan tempts and tests us; he is there for a reason, but he is not to be worshipped, or blessed, or given sacrifice.

gays cant get married

>LGBT flag
The LGBT community is a quite literally a sect

God bless you too.

Heilsið hver öðrum með heilögum kossi. Allir söfnuðir Krists senda yður kveðju. (Romans 16:16)

youtube.com/watch?v=wLZEgzgt6_I

Okay I'm never serious about the whole "le based digit deity" business but unironically believing that Kek is satan is almost as retarded as unironically believing that Kek ever existed in the first place.

of what?
LOL dumb christcuck
great post christcuck
LOL
"waaaaaaaaaaaa i'm a christcuck and i BAN THE FAG MARRIAGE cause Jesus says so!"
stop shilling your christcuck shit, retard
LOL
dumb chtistcuck
>muh JOOS!
>SATAN!!
>you is ignorant! i has a BIBLE!
LOLLLLLL
thanks, christcuck
i'll be sure to read it
NOT
LOL
stupid christcucks

Psalm 2King James Version (KJV)

2 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying,

3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

7 I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.

11 Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

You need to seek help or just end your life. Please get better soon user, this is painful to watch.

Your prophet was a demon-possessed child rapist. He married a six year old and was an infamous blood drunken savage. Repent and turn to Christ or be slain.

they can't get married. it's physically impossible. sorry dude.

Good vibes ITT. Christ is the way.

When two or three are gathered in his name, there he is in the midst of us.

i'll pray for you.

tl;dr, christcuck
LOL then stop watching, dirty christcuck pervert :)
>it's physically impossible
>retard thinks it's physically impossible to marry
LOL
dumb christcucks
OK christcuck
fuck off christcuck

jesus is a filthy manwhore who LOVES everyone
eeew
have some standards, christcuck

The West is dying. The white race is dying. Are these things not good? Are they not worth saving? All of this was predicted thousands of years ago by Christ and the prophets who came before Him. Repent and turn to Christ or reap the rewards of your lack of faith.

Here's your (you) faggot degenerate.

"Death I love, and Life I hate."
Goethe's Faust, Kaufmann Part 1

>The West is dying. The white race is dying. Are these things not good? Are they not worth saving?
no
>Repent and turn to Christ
stupid christcuck
stop shilling your dead religion
thanks, sweetie
Jesus told me you love me?

you can't say gays can marry without changing the definition of marriage. gay marriage isn't real and gay sex isn't real either, its like mutual masturbation.

I'll pray that God will remove the scales from your eyes.

but JESUS loves me?
do it faggot

Christ was a fucking Jew in Arabia you faggot. God's chosen people aren't white republicans.

I believe things because there is evidence for them and no other reason. If the "west" and "white race" are "dying" then believing in stupid shit isn't going to fix it.

Why do you hate God?

The main argument of degenerates for gay marriage is that homosexual animals have been found in the wild, which doesn't acknowledge or change the fact that it is an ailment of the body and mind. These are people who embrace sin and rely on corrupted media to tell reassure themselves.

No one gives a fuck about marriage you fucking christcuck.

yea he died for you

Heavenly bump

Boy that "Christcuck" thing never gets old... Weird how faggots and heathens and degenerates become unhinged in a flurry of mongoloid rage any time Christ's name is invoked. Your time is coming user and when you're cast into the fire, I'll be the one clapping.

i LOVE god
just like you :)
aww thanks sweetie
i love JESUS even more now!

“I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.” (John 8:12b)

I'm glad he's dead.

>Boy that "Christcuck" thing never gets old... Weird how faggots and heathens and degenerates become unhinged in a flurry of mongoloid rage any time Christ's name is invoked. Your time is coming user and when you're cast into the fire, I'll be the one clapping.
yeehaw, christcuck!
dirty christcuck
:)
yes
YES!
keep shilling Bible Quotes
LOL
stupid christcuck

if you turn from the sin you have committed and out in an effort to do right in the eyes of God you can be saved, but you have to ask for it. it is a gift, not a right. you deserve to die for your sin, yes but you can do better. tell us about yourself shill. Why do you hate jesus so much?

Don't you have some nigger feet to lick?

Christ is the Son of the Almighty and His people are all those who have faith in Him. Keep drinking the communist (((hollywood))) bool-aid you retarded faggot, you would think there's a reason (((they))) shill so hard against Christ and always have. You're a true leader amongst retards.

because he's a nigger
like you

Because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him or give thanks to Him as God, but became futile in their imaginations, and their foolish hearts were darkened. Claiming to be wise, they became fools. They changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man, birds, four-footed beasts, and creeping things.

Therefore God gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their own bodies among themselves. They turned the truth of God into a lie and worshipped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.

- Romans 1:21-25

LOL
"jesus is pure white savior of white race!"
stupid christcuck

>believing in stupid shit
You're right, because we've definitely seen the world improve an awful lot as Christianity has been taken out of it. Everyone who has not accepted the Truth by now deserves what's coming.

Why do you hate God shill? you obviously have some mental issues holding you back from the truth, please tell us about them, maby we can help you brother.

Sup Forums will defend this person against Christianity

Funny how everyone who uses the fag flag and acts tough on the internet never seems to reveal their real flag like some kind of coward. Don't be a faggot, faggots.

yes!
>JESUS is TRUTH!
>BOW DOWN to JESUS'S NIGGER FEET!
lol christcuck
:^)

lol ive honestly never felt embarrassed for someone I absolutely detest but wew lad you are making a real clown of yourself

I am not sure whether there really is such a thing as the Christian God.

But what I do know is that Christianity was the dominant cultural force of Europe for the last few hundred years. We all owe our EXISTENCE to Christianity.

My grandparents turned to Christianity in their times of need. I bet there were other ancestors of mine too who turned to Christianity to get through the tough times.

And of course all the great architecture you see across Europe, you can owe to Christianity. Philosophical and mathematical development - Christian societies spawned that (think of Descartes, who contributed to mathematics, and who was a Christian). John Locke, one of the most important political philosophers (especially in respect of the United States) - a Christian.

Even the Enlightenment wouldn't have happened without Christianity. Christianity built the societies which became enlightened.

Now you are just attacking the post ID personally which means you have nothing to offer other then ignorance and no evidence to back up your hate, even though i know as a believer your hate for me stems from displeasure for yourself so like i said i will pray for you but just remember not all are redeemable, you may be one. I hope you get better brother, you have many mental issues to deal with. i wont argue with the sick, all i can do is pray for you to get better.

>lol ive honestly never felt embarrassed for someone I absolutely detest but wew lad you are making a real clown of yourself
LOL
what a cuck
a
christcuck
:D

Good news brothers!!

stupid christcuck
ADMIT you lost, you stupid christcuck!!!!

okay faggot I think achmed is ready for your enrichment now

Nice projection faggot

Shut up and go back to licking dirty nigger feet, molesting little boys and having gay orgies, christcuck.

LOL what the fuck?
are you mexican?
stupid christcuck

The Lord has returned! Everyone get in line!!