Hey Sup Forums let's make liberals think this is the new symbol of nazism

hey Sup Forums let's make liberals think this is the new symbol of nazism

Im down

the intent is good son, but we gotta lay down some ground work here.

it would be tough

i'm trying to think of what you could make the 3 shapes symbolize as, but this doesn't seem quite as easy as the other things we've done.

Every liberal is a harry potter fan, this will never take.

Why not seperate each part into its own symbol? Have the triangle, circle and line be a 'symbol' each. That's a way more elaborate way to ruse the left, because lets face it - The majority of them probably sees Harry potter as the new bible.

The triangle could be related to the illuminati, maybe the Circle as the sun, and maybe the line down the middle as a divider? Just throwing some ideas out there

The circle with the line down it is already halfway to a White Pride cross

We could trick faggots into thinking we've hijacked the symbol though. It's not like we havent done similar things before.

Line represents a phallus, symbol of male dominance, patriarchy? Triangle represents the hierarchy of society, with the few at the top above the many? Not sure about the circle, maybe represent a cycle, the inevitability of the other two?

the vertical line the individual, the circle the people/race the triangle could represent Race, Honour, Homeland or something along those lines. the line could be inside of the circle to represent the individual being part of society and it stretches up and out of the circle representing a belief in a higher purpose which then connects to the top of the triangle linking the individual to the three main points.

You ever notice how there are no jews in Harry Potter? And how the refer to the uninitiated as muggles? The entire wizarding world is just a mask over a historical piece describing the different sections of Nazi Germany's occultist training grounds. These camps were set up all over europe as a way to bring in the best and the brightest in order to make germany stronger through the study of lost and forbidden knowledge. Next time you read through the series, keep that in mind, it's sort of like how Lord Of The Rings was retelling WWII from the Ally side, except Harry Potter is from the axis.

#voldemortdidnothingwrong

I have seen this in my geometry textbook many years ago. I always knew this was a hidden sign of white power.

Then trick them into believing that Rowling is a secret Nazi as well.

It's actually a KKK hat on a persons head. Just represented in 2D

looks pretty mich the same

Mmmm good shit

Looks good already, maybe some more white and less blacks

I Love you user

>Not sure about the circle,
A symbol of celtic nationalism.

She actually is. Too bad she's a shabbos goy who let the faux praise go to her head. Sad.

>triangle
clan
>line
whip
>circle
noose

The triangle is the foundation of Nazi-ism
The circle can be the "all seeing eye"
the line can show the divide between us Nazi/Ameican Leftists

It's quite easy symbol-wise. Three points could be to mean life, liberty, property. Life, truth, folk. Whatever. Circle could be ouroboros. Line could be a sword. Or a connection between the two.

This

This one

I see the potential

We could have the triangle represent Europe- Nords, Meds, and Slavs united as one race. The line represents the sword or spear, a symbol of the white race's strength in conquering others. I'm not sure about the circle though.

obviously it's a shield to keep back the mongrel masses, protecting the things the white race has built.

This seems like the best to me. It's simple, and believable.

Oh! we could have the circle be the world, which belongs to whites, our rightful trophy to conquer. Basically this idea has the whole thing saying 'many people, one race, the race of conquerors'.

The Triangle/hood represents the KKK.

It could very easily be re-interpreted as a symbol for thethe New World Order, though I'm not quite sure that's what we want. The Illuminati (triangle) ruling over the world (circle) and covering it all (since the circle is within the triangle) and the divide (line). Between whatever that divide is, is up to you.

Nice satan trips. I like the shield better I think. It can mean
-Meds, Nords, and Slavs are all different, but we are one white race
-We use the sword to fight and conquer
-We use the shield to defend our homeland from lesser people.

>Have the triangle, circle and line be a 'symbol' each.
God Family And COUNTRY!

All that is required to have a great time under a fascist regime.

This would be truly amazing.
It would be glorious if we could get people to hate her as a racist.
Some of you autists should be able to weave (and then "expose's) some convincing racist/WP/ethnocentric shit around the Harry Potter canon.

good, harry potter is now secrety racist
fuck jk rowling

God being the triangle (holy trinity), I can see that. But the other two symbols?

The only problem with this is that the symbol itself is too rooted in it's mainstream meaning to easily change. I suggest something more obscure like the "Left-hand Rule" used by physics students to determine the direction of charge and nazify that instead

it depicts minorities (centaurs and giants) as savages
centaurs are even rapists, clearly drawing influence from white nationalist islamiphobes

Ein Volk (Triangle)
Ein Reich (Circle)
Ein Führer (Line)

this.
to start, we need to photoshop the image into historical photos to convince the leftist cucks into thinking JK rowling is part of a nazi conspiracy

>Line is a referance to lineage and your family tree.
>Circle indicates an area, which could be seen as the area to which your country is confined in.

particularly less known photos

>inb4 this results in turning rowling far right like when we've done this in the past

r8 my foolish attempt

Has to be subtle though. Like on random small things. Are there any pictures with books in the background that we could put the symbol on?

The circle and the bar represent the male and the female, which united under God form a family

thanks photoshop senpai

Could we not make up some old and obscure book that is about WP, and claim it influenced Hitler before he became Führer? Put the Harry Potter sign on the cover and side and photoshop it into the less well knows pictures about Hitler in his study, then present these pictures as "proof" that the symbol represents racism.

Nice call chap

Looks like a blank white head inside a KKK head cover. There is also a symbol of the tip of an arrow pointing up which could represent male supremacy. Enclosed in a pyramid indicating higher powers.

Please make this happen.

Not a lot of people posting, so I don't think it's gonna happen.

alt-right confused in their own conspiracies lol.

triangle: holy trinity (Father, Son and Holy Spirit), religion and morals
line: phallus (male superiority, rectitude in life, anti-lgbt degeneracy)
circle: racial purity (a safe area for the white race)

The circle is the family because it represents your whole world, The triangle is the country because it is made up of the family and secures the existence of the family, and the line is God because he is in both the country and family and you cannot have either without him.

don't let this die fuckers