Do tattoos ruin your body?

Do tattoos ruin your body?

Yes

no in the black community they function as resumes and tell of your past experiences

No.

“Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD.”

If it's on your face, hands, arms about stupid shit then yea.

Yes.
Tattoos are for criminals and single mothers with manic-depressive disorder.

This

They make you cooler and sexier, just like drugs and alcohol.

So yeah for tattoos if it isn't for a dead guy ?

That's because they don't know how to write

If you're a genuine sailor or yakuza member, they're fine. All else should not be allowed to get tattoos.

Also, if you are gonna get a tattoo, you'd better be ripped, tired of looking at these pasty fags with tattoos thinking they look hard.

Yes. The only people who can get tattoo'd and not look like a complete retard are sailors, marines, and special forces. If you're not one of those things then everyone will just think you're a degenerate crack-head.

Is OP a faggot?

It did nothing but improve the Jews.

I never understood why a black person would spend money on a tattoo no one can see anyway.

Tattoos are only ok on masculinity alpha males. Also the man has to have a tough job, military, sailor, etc..

Otherwise you just look stupid.

kek

One, discrete tat is adventurous.
A lot of them, a big one, or one that's stupid is a sign of bad impulse control.
The later doesn't necessarily mean a bad person, but it does mean they have a shorter life expectancy.

To be fair, if some pasty, skinny little fuck had every inch of his body and face covered in tattoos, I wouldn't think of him as "hard" exactly but I would be very cautious around someone like that, because someone who looks like that probably does not give a shit about anything and will eat your face. But I'm assuming you just meant the little pasty fucks that walk around with things like tribal symbols and chains on their arms etc

> single mothers with manic-depressive disorder.
You got me there

Honestly, I am pretty sure every person I've met in my life who had more than two small tattoos or a large one somewhere obvious has been a massive fuck up, minus military guys that got something related to their service.

They always turn out to be someone with serious parental issues growing up, or druggie/punk/trailer trash

>Do tattoos ruin your body?

Most of the times yes, but there are good tattoos. Plenty of European people tattooed themselves as a sign of nobility, the Thracians, Dacians, Celts, Scythians e.t.c.

That all depends on choice of placement, individual taste and artistic talent, but nothing diminishes a cute girl's attractiveness more than coating her arms in a few grand's worth of shitty rockabilly tattoos.

This...solid

Yes they are the most degenerate thing in existance
they serve the same function in white trash communities too

Pic Related
White Nigger
with Prison Ink

I never understood this meme. Is it edgy now to not have tattoos because LA Ink isn't popular? That's how it seems. Similar to how being an atheist is edgy even though you won't be burned at the stake for it or being a faggot is edgy even though it hasn't been illegal in decades. It's like being edgy, but not so edgy as to actually get into any real trouble, ironically the same way tattoos were viewed as edgy.
Purely because of that, I can almost guarantee that if you were 10 years older (meaning you would have been the age you are now, but in 2007) you would have been first in line for one. You won't now obviously because they're (((popular))) (albeit rapidly losing popularity because there's more money to be made in removal).
That's how you can never be truly redpilled. You might understand what the redpill entails, hell, you might even be able to drop some truthbombs, but you'll never be redpilled and because of it you can never live a redpilled lifestyle for the same reason (((leftists))) can't. You both live to be contrarian. That's the real irony of it all. In fact the only difference between you both is that because you're redpilled (to some degree) you don't attack who the (((elites))) want you to attack the way (((leftists))) will. You understand that Trump was the underdog, but leftists think (((Hillary))) was because they were told so...by (((Hillary))). Etc.
That's the only difference. For all intents and purposes you're practically identical though. If (((Hillary))) really had been the underdog you would have voted for her and if you were 10 years older/this was 10 years ago you would have a thread up talking about how cool tattoos are.
Now I've explained it will you stop making your shitty threads. Very very sad.