Kyle Odom

Paranoid Schizophrenic or the future John Connor leading the fight against our martian overlords?

Here's his manifesto:
documentcloud.org/documents/2754139-Kyle-Odom-Manifesto.html

Other urls found in this thread:

secretsun.blogspot.ca/2016/04/astrognosis-love-me-like-reptile.html
documentcloud.org/documents/2754139-Kyle-Odom-Manifesto.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I went to high school with his brother and lived not far from where the shooting happened.
This guy is just a tragic case of severe mental illness.

Well now I should look into this guy further.

Bump for interest

Pepe strikes again

bump

Why are you bumping this? It's a crazy guy. Who cares?

Kyle Odom wants to kill Gal Gadot? she looks exactly like that lizard

Finally I can remake my reptilian pepe folder. Thanks OP.

Were you at Sandy Hook too?

This guy said he was able to overcome the aliens for as long as he did because he was too smart for them. Yep a race with tech a million years ahead of ours couldn't outsmart one pasty white dude.

Sounds legit!

1 post by this ID

Wow what are the chances of that!

Can anyone give me a rundown? Not hear about this yet.

>thought his pastor was an alien frog
>shot him the head with a 45 and the pastor lived

>kid finds out the pastor at his local church is an ayylamo
>keeps getting intrusive thoughts like people telepathically communicating with him
>leaves a note detailing a story that is reminiscent of CIA posting
>on a plane
>big guy board
>crashing the plane with no survivors
>makes a sketch of the paster in his ayylmao form that looks like pepe
>he gets a gun and goes to his church and shoots the father around 10 times
>the father survives and makes a quick recovery

did I miss anything lads? it was like a whole year ago.

Was six .45 rounds, two to the head.Ayylamo laughing about it the next day. How is this possible?

Why are you offended by innocuous bunny girls?

First response too. Might be more believable if it was buried in a large thread.

lmao pastor ayylmao confirmed

these consecutive confirm ayys are real and
kyle wasn't lying

Contrast with Scalise struggling with a bullet to the hip.

>a quick recovery
it was a very quick recovery, i live in Idaho and the local news said "it's a miracle he could survive this"

He is an actual alien frog!!!

eh true number of the beast close enough.

so tl;dr on the story is don't get into meditation and take your medication

It was possible because it was just after we btfod Cruz. It was probably Cruz's shill team, applied memetics, trying to make up a fraudulent story to fuck with us.

That's why the drawn picture has an imprint from having an standard pepe on another page and pressing through.

>This guy said he was able to overcome the aliens for as long as he did because he was too smart for them. Yep a race with tech a million years ahead of ours couldn't outsmart one pasty white dude.

Did you read his manifesto? He had a contact experience while meditating with a benevolent entity who gave him his heightened mental abilities. The martian amphibians are millions of years ahead of human technology, not millions of years ahead of that benevolent entity.

AYYs are real and they look like Kek when not stealing human appearance.

That's weird

The deeper you look into it, the weirder it gets. At first it just seems like a really sad psychotic episode, then you read about the pastor taking 4 to the chest and 2 to the head and laughing it off. WTF indeed.

The only thing that is fucking weird about this story is the pastor shot 3 times with a fucking high caliber revolver to the chest and head and walked away with "minor injuries" he was apparently the leader of the aliens as well.

It's weird. I remember even like 2 years ago any talk of ayys at all got you hounded with responses like 'shill', '', etc. But I guess pol has finally taken the final red pill... It's like when you first found out the Holocaust was a lie, utterly inconceivable, but this is even bigger. Welcome to the real world.

The meme potential of Kek is really only explained through ET/multidimensional advanced intelligence

or, MKUltra-tier CIA shit on all of us

Might be a "million chimpanzees on typewriters" scenario.

Coincidences with the whole Egyptian god Kek stuff and all the odd Pepe things from history attached to a green frog implies manipulation.

Too many coincidences

I've had that image for years, for the record.

don't call me a sub ape chimpanzee.

Peaceful gorilla master race here.

>imprint
You know, you might be right.

Kecksburg

REMINDER NEVER TO MEDITATE

MEDITATION SENT HIM OVER THE EDGE READ THE STUFF HE WROTE

What do they want?

Man I dunno about you but I'm joining the fucking martians. So tired of you humans.

This, reading his manuscript literally shows his periods of normalcy and then mania. Luckily he didn't kill the guy he shot but kid needs to be locked up, too bad he never thought 'gee I should see a doctor'

Curious. I wish they would make some money magically appear for me.

Didn't the pastor get shot like 11 times execution style and still live?

According to my sources the only way to deal with them is with heavy ordnance of the kind (((they))) don't want us to have, thus the push for gun control.

Scalise, a noteworthy martian, according to him, got shot right? And lived?

The only way to deal with them is through the one true God, our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ

really makes you think

In critical condition. But was talking to wife on phone and laughing when admitted, then he got worse and Trump sent his personal doctor. Stabilized but again in critical.

Good point. Scalise was on his list.

How deep does the rabbit hole go?

Jesus was one of (((them))) which explains rising from the dead after the crucifixion. See how all the pieces fit?
Your ayylamo mind tricks don't work on this goy friendo. I see you.

I'm pretty sure they know who the fuck I am.

My cousin was killed at SH. You conspiracy tards need to stop.

We need to appeal to our Venusian goddesses to balance things out.

Totally. I just finished reading it there. Being insane must be so fucking scary. Like the guy is coherent, or at least, is able to tell what coherent is - he even hints at it at some point, something like 'I kept this brief for effectiveness' or whatever, but fuck. Like he's detailing him travelling around everywhere, doing fuck knows what, having gay fantasies, thinking he's having psychic communications with random people on a plane next to him, openly admitting it's difficult for him not to kill old men next to him in a queue at a supermarket. Fucking terrifying to read.

Also just like to clarify I do actually think extraterrestrials exist and are present on earth, but this guy is eye openingly delusion schizophrenic. It's actually scary to think there's people out there like that. Like that you could just be working as a fucking minister trying to reach out to some obviously deeply troubled guy who keeps showing up a month and he puts 12 rounds into you outta nowhere telling you to stop making him masturbate. Fuck.

These ayylamos are for real folks. Normally they exist harmlessly in their larval form.

>The Axolotl, an aquatic salamander, can regenerate lost limbs. ... Now, Godwin and his colleagues have shown that macrophages are essential for salamanders' superherolike ability to sprout new limbs. The researchers studied the biochemical processes that occurred in salamanders at the site of a limb amputation.

shes really got the best tits ever

If nothing else, it makes for an interesting case study.

Only name not censored...

John Padula?

John Podesta, is that you?

Wew lad, first reply and so close relations

What a coicidence
I think i read his manifesto now

It's a scary thought that the matrix, for lack of a better word, has gotten so sophisticated that people who see aberrations in it and get super fucking scared and try to help and try to tell people are labeled crazy.

If what he says is true, without any hardcore evidence he is just getting thrown in the crazy bin.

read this, faggot

secretsun.blogspot.ca/2016/04/astrognosis-love-me-like-reptile.html

He shouldn't be as lucid and coherent as he is in words if he was suffering from a bad flare up of Schizophrenia.

Your thoughts are a jumbled mess.

Well obviously sperging out and shooting people isn't the answer.

half of brazil's white children were killed at SH

In biology they are what is referred to as Wasmannian mimics, they are a species which has the ability to conceal its presence among you.

Not necessarily. There are different kinds of schizophrenia with a range of symptoms. You can be delusional and paranoid without spitting out word salad.

By shooting that guy 12 times (incl. the head) and yet not killing him, he lent credibility to his theory

Obviously. That has never accomplished anything in history.

>implying guns exist

Just covering my bases tbhfam

You think it is crazy but it is the only thing that makes sense to any honest biologist. I'm trying to warn you so you can protect yourselves from (((them))) this is not a drill.

>It is entirely possible, therefore, that a species could have been formed by biological selection that automatically preys on our species as instinctively as wolves prey on caribou, although, of course, with much greater cunning and versatility.

>but this guy is eye openingly delusion schizophrenic. It's actually scary to think there's people out there like that.
exactly and it is really scary that these people are out among us all day everyday. What we really need is the government to refund and open new asylums where people that are mentally unwell can live some semblance of a normal life while also being kept away from the general population in case they snap.

I mean imagine being the guy in front of someone like this holding a store door open for them or something and them not just thinking it but truly believing you are some evil monster that they need to kill....

>where the white woman at

Source?

Where can I read the stuff he wrote?

The number of times the pastor was shot is disputed.

They knew too much about (((them))).

>In the 1980's over two dozen science graduates and experts working for Marconi or Plessey Defence Systems died in mysterious circumstances, most appearing to be suicides., The MOD denied these scientists had been involved in classified Star Wars Projects and that the deaths were in any way connected. Judge for yourself...

Google, Kyle Odom manifesto pdf

>Paranoid Schizophrenic

that was very very easy

>thinking he's having psychic communications with random people on a plane next to him

This kind of thing happens a lot more than you think if you aren't privy to it yet.

More.

I love shit like this.

I have read 8 times with a .45 caliber Hollow Points.

>those people died

Really makes you think

>kennedy was killed by martians
>kennedy was killed by ted cruz's father
>martian pastor shot in the head was part of ted cruz's campaign

Maybe this is the "problem" that Obama and Trump agreed on?

When alarmed they emit hydrogen sulfide from pores in their skin as a defense mechanism, fatal to those in close proximity. You can detect them by their rotten egg smell.

>documentcloud.org/documents/2754139-Kyle-Odom-Manifesto.html

Saving you all the bother.

Mad as a box of frogs on acid I's say. Pic related 'from manifesto'

Saving you all the bother.

Mad as a box of frogs on acid I's say. Pic related 'from manifesto'

kennedy was killed by the Russians in a rogue operation controlled by the KGB

That's the truth. Its also why the Russians funded 20 years of conspiacytard shit about it.

top kek I didn't get that far literally
>elmo rules the world

That seems to be the official narrative.

Anyone got that youtube video?

Looks like the teeth the ninja turtles have, in their controlled media.

>kennedy was killed by the (((Russians))) and so was the Czar and his ministers. Also the Lindbergh kidnapping case.

>Black Dahlia connection here

yea thats exactly what the aliens would say. they hope we have compassion and empathy

humans dont give a fuck about anyone they dont know personally. its why nigs chimp out when one of theirs gets shot but they dont even live in the same state .they are monkeys

"if you got killed by some psycho i wouldnt care and i wouldnt pretend to care. who gives a fuck. it wont be me dying at the hands of a lunatic i am one of the fit. god has a plan for me"~ every human that ever lived

Nah man that's what I'm saying. My general thought was people that delusional wouldn't be able to be coherent at all. Like, they've be busy pissing themselves and trying to communication with a tiny machine planted into their shoulder by the CIA or whoever the fuck. The fuck he's able to be that coherent while being that clearly fucking deluded is what I find terrifying.

Also very drunk so that's probably why I'm coming across as a jumbled mess.

Cowabunga, dude.

you sound mentally ill, please see a doctor before you hurt someone or yourself

Checked