When was the last time you saw this flag?

When was the last time you saw this flag?

Check my flag, it is the same.

Fpbp

stop stealing my flag, cunt

A few seconds ago while reading this post

Everyday?

gg

Lots of Swedish flags here, but it's a bit late now.

Long time ago. Me and my neighbours decided not to raise it anymore to make our new citizens feel more welcome.
I dont understand why people here are so racist, the refugees are really nice. They even bring me and my family food sometimes! Although the food was bad, both my wife and daughter got chlamydia from it, but they meant well!
Peace!

in raqqa

Sup Forums:

Due to the distinct differences culturally, politically, and economically between western and eastern Canada, myself and a group of other Western Canadians have created a libertarian movement called the Western Alliance, which proposes that British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories and the Yukon secede and become one single independent nation, in charge of our own destiny.

If any of you have advice for our movement or are interested in joining, follow us on our official Western Alliance Twitter account:

>@WAMovement

Some 'new Swedes' were burning it in the streets of Stockholm while shouting fiki fiki at passing school girls.

Last I saw was Varg's recent video on missing that country. It was very emotional and I felt so bad for him I nearly cried along with him.

Yesterday and it was on fire

They seem to be less confident in their posts, but Indian flags are almost gone.

H A M B U R G
A
M
B
U
R
G

>implying swedes hide behind new flags

things that never happen

Wash the cum out your eyes and you'd see its here plenty.

Ikea 2 months ago.

f o r c e d
o
r
c
e
d

meme

poor sweden

Glad you are safe Sven