Syrian refugees rapes three white British teenage girls

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4679708/Syrian-attacked-two-girls-bail-raping-teen.html

damn thats hot

>12 years
UK is fucked

Can you be honest, what type of person are you? Are you a German or a nigger/Muslim?

Lololololololol like I give a fuck. I bet they welcomed that refugee all night long in the bed they made.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

This is getting old.

He's right, it is hot. Lets face it, these little whores before the rape were probably Pro-Rapefugee.

white german, tall and with green eyes

I wonder if he'll be deported or granted citizenship once he is released.

sow, reap, etc

Gas yourself shills.

>Not all refugees!

you don't even know what shill means lol

At this time, these people don't care about our laws and are treating our countries like some kind of free for all. Literal marauding barbarians. It is so bad that they have been let into our countries, our countries were brilliant. It doesn't even take many of these pieces of shit to ruin the vibe of a society.

Out in 6. Yep.

I'd like to know how an unnacompanied 25 year old Syrian boy gets to be in contact with 12 and 13 year old white English girls though. Wtf is going on?

before those bigots put him in jail was he a doctor or was he an engineer?

It means you are payed to shit up this board so that people don't feel like browsing it as much.

Our working class are shitter than ever before.

but I don't get paid by anyone

I do it for free

He double majored, you bigot.

He was literally fleeing terror you fucking bigot! Had to leave his mother and brothers and sisters in Damascus

Nashy-baby, learn the difference between a cynical shitposter and a shill. It could save your life.

hang on

who the fuck bailed him out in the first place?

an unaccompanied refugee, probably dirt poor. what the fuck?

M8 they literally just go out in a car looking for underage girls. Any adult could do this, but almost 0% of white people do, these muslimniggers just go out and do this shit with no 2nd thought.

"""""Rape"""""

>Zohair Tomari, 20, invited 17-year-old victim and her friend to his flat
ok
>But he was granted bail and went on to traffic two younger teenagers
>The pair were enticed into a car and given drink and cigarettes before being led to a flat in Foleshill
he did many things but rape was not one of them.
They were whores,and whores are meant to be fucked

How the fuck did he not get remanded? Flight risk, sex attack, minor involved. Ffs. Still at least he'll get his legs broke inside.

I swear to god there's going to be a race war in our lifetimes.
Deport all muslims before they they get massacred along with a shit ton of our own

>out in 6

Doesn't work like that here, doesn't involve money.

what is UK prison like?
i assume all the appropiate tea times are in order?

There are muslim gangs in there you retard.
He'll come out as a fucking jihadi

Brits only serve 1/3rd of their sentence, see you in a few years Ahmed!!

Crazy. I grew up on a council estate. All teenagers would hang about in large groups. I suppose the odd few slags would go off with older men who had cars.
Never occurred to me to do that when I turned 20 and started driving because I'm not a fucking hebe
If your teenage girl had got raped and her rectum filled with Arab cum I wonder would your opinion still be the same

After he gets out he'll get a council job, counseling troubled teenage girls.

Should've deported or executed the bastard.

>bomber harris do it again XD
Enjoy your new bongs.

>lured children into his car and flat with alcohol and then raped them
Children cannot consent you fucking scum

>Zohair Tomari, 20, invited 17-year-old victim and her friend to his flat

these sluts and useless whores had it coming
i hope all 3 of them got aids and will die soon

Depends where he gets sent. I used to have a video of a muzzie sexcase inside. It finished after they broke an arm and we're starting on his legs.

Well tea time is the evening meal, so yes. Some categories they're allowed tea kit.

sexual emergency, cant hold a migrant for that/

Canada will apologize to him on Britons behalf and give him 10 million dollars

have you seen his face?it SCREAMS - potential rapist,criminal,cannibal and they hoped into his car,had some drinks and then went to his apartment.
it doesn't make any sense

Well, they got the time.

>lured children with alcohol
it used to be candies but i guess it's different in UK.

The fact of the matter is that we don't have the jail space for them, the fucking jails in this country are filled with Muslims and I don't exaggerate when I say literally filled. Some jails are over 1/3rd Mud when they're 5.5% of the population. It's fucking ridiculous, as if we didn't need anymore evidence that our cultures are incompatible.

It does actually, the judge sets a bail bond. Don't know if there was one in this case but normally they set a bond.

well shit, maybe you should find like-minded people who want to see justice served and come up with a plan.

We have.

/hopped

Did I miss where it said that they were white and British?

When did that start? Been out on bail twice (years ago), it was pretty much down to whether police opposed it or not.

Around 1/2 but yeah, pretty bad

Just in time for those girls to be legal

UK is fucked

It's been like that forever, they don't have to set a bond, if your crime was minor they will set it at nothing but for rape of a 17 year old I would expect them to set a bond.

What were you arrested for?

Why would he want to leave? Prison in the UK is like a palace if you're a Muslim. They basically run the prisons and due to political correctness have the prison system by the balls.

Welcome to America hee hee

when are you stupid bongs going to learn that these are not human beings?

>death to all muslims

I don't really care what you and your mate Ahmed get up to on a weekend.

Drugs

No, there is no monetary 'bond' in relation to being let out on bail in the UK.
The judge will decide if you will be let out on bail, depending on the likelihood of whether you are a danger to the public, if you will be in danger and how likely you are to attend court and not abscond.
You've been watching too many American TV shows user.

Doesn't even look Syrian or have a Syrian name tho

that's okay I'm sure you didn't like doggos anyway

I don't even get mad anymore.
>this is the future you chose

Because their courts are cucks. They have no jury like in the US.
God bless the US Republic.

What's with the dress? Is this what female knights wore?

>no jury
For fucus sake Pierre, who do you think invented the trial 'by your peers'

Holy fuck STOP WITH TH

1st: as an african man i can easily see this scum is moroccan not syrian, he just claimed to be syrian for muh refugee purposes.
2nd: savages like this guy need to be deported immidiately or hanged, no good can come out of this animal, and he is not worth the taxpayer's money, i bet uk's prison is heaven compared to his home back in morocco, he'd be happy to serve even longer sentences.
3rd: FU britain for letting this animal into your country in the 1st place.

Imagine stalking in behind them, you see this disgusting fuck barely able to speak english as he threatens the young girl in between bouts of rape. You unsheathe your spare hockey stick and tell him "you won't get any refuge from ME" before you beat him relentlessly.

And then you go to jail for longer than the rapist would and he gets 10 million from the government for his torture.

Degenerate bong.

Fuck off with that shit, this was chosen for us by the retards that called Enoch a racist idiot.
We're just the ones that have to clean up the mess

All the cops and politicians in Rotherham will have to be purged.

Can't wait.

Children are not allowed to drink alcohol and smoke.

how dare they jail this poor innocent human, he had to flee war and poverty and then just because he rapes a few people hes sent to jail?! unbelieveable, its just part of their culture! who cares if some people get raped if it means having more people like this in our country xxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxox

>teenagers
>children
Pick one

>female knight

Then you britbongs are cucks just like us. 12 years is NOTHING.

If you're under 16 you're a child.
Under 30 if you're a liberal

The left will defend this, they will blame it on toxic male hate culture & claim the solution is more diversity, then use it as a pretext to bring in more illegal migrants to do more of the same, they really are this evil.

its not the cops that need to be purged, its the beuracrats in charge, they give orders to the captains and the captains have to enforce those orders, even if the order is let muslims gets away with raping and molesting people becuz muh islamophobia

id bet if the orders changed those cops would be happy to knock in a few skulls of sub humans

I wonder what a whereverthatis prison is like.
Is it the same here, where you expect the pedos to get ass murdered daily?

Uh guys PLEASE don't say bad things about the BASED NATSOC SYRIANS that are really whiter than most whites when you think about it. This is just Honorary White Sharia! OORAH

>touch a vajew without permission
>lose 6 years of your life

Oh it's worse, cunt will probably only do 6-8, unless the judge specified full sentence

Oh Yeah. A favourite is prison napalm - boiling water, with sugar to make it stick.

At this point who cares? UK is continuing its spiral into irrelevancy. They'll be just another Arab shithole soon.

Cynical shit posts strengthen the resolve of people who are against that which is shilled.

he doesn't look syrian, look at that big disgusting african mouth, and that chimp head, he's moroccan, name also doesn't sound syrian.

I doubt it. whatever walk of life you live you're an immense piece of shit and I'm only responding to bump so people see how awful you are.

It will be so great once the tables have turned... don't expect any mercy or sympathy.

>letting him out on bail after raping a 17 year old
>he goes and rapes 2 more

i really think all the smart people left england for america, theres nobody there left with an ounce of common sense

the problem is the society. blame UK culture for not giving these girls a healthy fear of arab muslim men. the culture of "everybody is nice and equal!" is to blame here. obviously they had shitty parents, who were equally indoctrinated by the UK system

>british
truly a fate worse than death, he got what he deserved.

That's nothing, have you heard of 'open prisons' ? basically prisons you can just walk out of if you want to, then the news reports OMG very dangerous man has 'escaped' from an open prison, warning to public, do not approach on account of him being a cannibal serial killer !

>20 years old

what???

20 in refugee years, remember they all pretend to be children when they arrive, for real age add about 15 years.