I regret being redpilled

I the recent few months I have swallowed so many redpills in such a small time that it fucked me up.And I am not stopping.
/pol has consumed me to the point that I am getting breakdowns over not being able to do shit about the Jews ruining this planet.
I am getting an existential crisis.I once saw all humans as equal, now I am developing hate towards blacks,Indians etc.
I am obsessed with white genocide which I cannot stop.All these problems fueled by the jews that I cannot stop.The redpill made me paranoid, it made me angry and afraid.
Thank you /pol ,thank you very much.
Image related a bit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z7BuQFUhsRM
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/The_Turner_Diaries
thegreateststorynevertold.tv/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It will pass.

It gets worse every day.

I know but I have become so lost in this.It just hurts to see the world for how it truly is.Nice to see I am not alone.I feel like I have been skullfucked.

I sorta love it and hate it in the same time.Something like a drug lol

you are a pussy

How long did you swallow your redpill?

you'll realize the best thing to do is better yourself and those around you

It will come to a point where you won't feel it anymore, it's just there. Start working on yourself pal

>It just hurts to see the world for how it truly is.

You're not seeing to world for how it is. Your perspective has merely changed. And it will change again and again for as long as you're willing to continue.

Exactly this
I'll try to thanks
I suppose you are right

It's called redpill for a reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z7BuQFUhsRM

I get it but I feel as if I swallowed it too quickly.

You know, I know this steak doesn't exist. I know that when I put it in my mouth, the Matrix is telling my brain that it is juicy and delicious. After nine years, you know what I realize?

Ignorance is bliss.

The way you handle it is through anime.

I know that feel man. People are already thinking i'm a nazi and I wasn't even born in Germoney.

>ignorance is bliss
This.I am starting to envy uninformed stupid people who enjoy life and don't care about history nor the future.

You're in the early stages of your journey. Eventually these feelings will subside and be replaced by feelings of rage and passion. You will feel as though you have a purpose (which you do) and this will be the most satisfying feeling in the world.

It's kinda pointless being redpilled in some eastern euro shithole. At least in places like here it actually means something.

I wish the nazis won so I don't have to worry about this shit.

I swallowed the red pill back in 2012 and most of my social life is all online now. Part cuz I'm retarded part chosen. No regrets better at 20 than 40

I hope I get to there quickly.Cus this is killing me inside every fucking day.
Bosnia needs the redpill more than anyone.We have potential.Fascism and NatSoc would thrive here.

I have started losing my social life and my ability to comunicate with people in real life.However I am fighting it amd trying to get my shit together.

Kys fag

Nah hasn't come to that point yet.Tho I'm getting there

It isn't about the nazis who also wanted to wipe out other caucasians and tolerated islam: Its about the zionists

It's good you're fighting it. Keep everything you know in the back of your mind but don't become a pissed off shut in like me and many others. Good luck

Not wipe out but enslave
They had no problem with islam since islam has some similarities to natsoc and it wasn't a problem until (((they))) radicalized many muslims in the near past.

It was a year of rejection for me but I eventually accepted it and it got better. Embrace your new feeling for the world and don't let people tell you off when you speak your mind.

be thankful you woke up

>you can never go back, you are here forever!

Clearly its past that point.
You know what must be done
We are counting on you bro, make it so

I am doing my best
Might aswell continue since I'm already down the shitter
Jk I am not gonna kill myself.Only pussies do that.I am stronger than that.

You can either
>Handle the redpill (don't be a pussy)
>Or swallow the blackpill and don't care

I'll handle it
>blackpill
I have no idea what that is.Explain?

You are mostly Muslim lad

People here are barely muslim.They drink, fuck, do drugs, don't basically follow any islamic rules except not eating pork.

One day the operation will be ready for go and all operatives will be activated. Programming is proceeding according to plan. Fear not user, DOTR is coming.

An intelligent answer. I think it would be foolish to assume that swalloing the red pill would give you 100% knowledge of how the world works. It doesn't take a genious to realize that not everything is how it seems (msm lies...). Soon you are also going to realize that you cannot really change anything beacuse nothing ever changes, it merely looks different. So you can choose to try to focus on your well-being or let your whole life be fueled by hate and wrath.

Agreed.I will try and better myselfamd work on my life.But still fuck this planet.

Envy begets hatred

Would suggest reading It is realizing that you can't change anything so you simply don't give a shit.

While you, and everyone in this echo chamber called /pol think that you are "woke" and "red pilled" you never consider that you're being radicalised, just like (((others))) do to Muslims and African Americans, in order to start a race war. You will be part of the cannon fodder, not the upper echelons because you'll be a willing participant. People who also self radicalise and live in closed echo chambers, will be seen in the future as mentally weak and unable to face the hardships to come and will be the ones to be discarded first from society. In the second half of the 21st century your EQ (Emotional Quocificent) will be as important as your IQ and the emotional weak ones are now starting to show themselves. You're a puppet and a willing one at that, not a puppeteer.

>I once saw all humans as equal, now I am developing hate towards blacks,Indians etc.

I don't even understand this logic.

Just because you see someone as unequal doesn't mean you have to hate them? The fuck is wrong with you?

I don't hate black people, but I recognize that they're collectively violent, dumb, and short-sighted. They live in the moment and bring disaster on the communities that host them, and so I don't want them anywhere near me, but that isn't hate.

Blacks aren't even an existential threat. If any race were to qualify for that, it'd be jews.

You sound super impressionable.
Just adopt a new worldview you stupid little sheep.
Take the black pill, then all this shit that doesn't matter will become funny when you realize there was never any hope. Humanity's default state is madness.

It's worse than you think, goy
I am Jewish
We can read minds

soon

The Nazis did win. The Jews and Nazis are the same thing.

there are leaders and there are followers, nothing wrong with that!

>just be on the RIGHT side!

I am well aware of this.I know that I am just another brick in the wall.Do not confuse me with other retards on this board.I am not "woke" but I see some things other people don't.
I actually agree with you.Just a poor choice of words
Nope.That sounds retarded
Probably not even a jew

They speak of "redpill" but they know not the truth

That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard.

No what the American says is actually the most comfortable and harmonic worldview. Just lay back and enjoy.

It's not an echo chamber if there's dissenting opinions. Your own post is an attestation to this fact.

It's not us who are "being radicalized" or "living in closed echo chambers"; it's people like you. It's people like you who think the MSM gives impartial news. It's people like you who think Reddit is a great outlet for discussiong. It's people like you who try to censor discussion, distort reality, and destroy anonymity.

You really don't have a fucking clue, and your ignorance is the only reason why we are enemies.

You cannot ignore or cover up reality for ever, liberals. Sweeping systemic issues under the rug and taking your marching orders from the global elite trying to fuck you over will only bite you in the ass in the long run.

WHEN?

Fucking this

And I thought leaves were incapable of having balls.

What is this? Seems interesting.

>its not us its you
its both of you dumb fags. guy is absolutely right that its an echo chamber in here, but its not for the reason he thinks it is, and its finally being combated by the new flag system. anonymity naturally creates a psuedo hug box, where you are forced to see people post for post without any greater context. this results in a lot of good things but it has one very big down side, and that is when someone you disagree with says something you do agree with, you'll never know, thus allowing us to build an imaginary community full of perfect redpilled people that just doesn't fucking exist.

lefty pol and share blue tried to divide us with flags, instead it will unite pol.

It's the most comfortable worldview for the sheep who want to pretend they're not marching to the slaughterhouse.

When the day for slaughter arrives, it will be one of genuine terror and fear; a complete lack of understanding why it is happening, how it could be this way. Even in South Africa there are whites who refuse to believe that such a day is looming, while their population is decimated by foreign immigrant blacks from central Africa, and their political leaders strip them of rights and property.

Sup Forums is a looking glass into the future. We see where we're headed. The storm on the horizon that might kill all of us, and instead of pretending it doesn't exist, we work to fight against it. We tell other people what we see coming. We work to improve ourselves and prepare for it. We organize with those like-minded.

At the very least, we don't die as sheep.

I see. So you are not the type who was looking for the truth, rather you stumbled upon the it.

>he hasn't taken the blackpill

F A G
A
G

stealing this, its perfect , a based leaf, you will be spared on the day of the rake

It all started with me transitioning to the right with this recent feminist, sjw cuck bullshit.

You've just woke up and realised you've been in a life and death fight with an enemy that wants to destroy you, Your kids and entire race.

It's understandable to feel a little flustered

see dumbass

I never said "it" wasn't happening. I'm just lucky enough to live in an environment where all these don't really affect me.

It will all be OK, literally, no matter what you do it will be OK.

I know I am. I also know and agree with many things that are "unpopular" and disagree with others.

But that doesn't bother me, nor I let it bleed through, not even shit faced drunk.

Blame it on whoever you want, but this "war" we're fighting is a war for the minds, and those who have weak ones will fall first. Starting by those who never have their values challenged.

>m-muh grade school nihilism
The least you could do is go for a "since nothing matters I can make my own meaning" type nihilism instead of shitty blackpill. Hell the first time I saw blackpill posts it was using pictures of Guts, and he fucking struggles instead of this whats the point shite.

Wr must defeat this enemy at all costs 14/88

lol no.
You watch it all as a neutral observer.
objectively speaking, humanity is garbage.
What is it just over half of high school graduates can't pass a simple ged test which only requires basic math and reading capabilities? 14% of the population is functionally illiterate. You can actually talk the average person into passing a law to ban shooting at bigfoot. This gay earth and everyone on it are doomed.
You don't just sit on your hands and wait to be killed, you dodge everything and watch the idiots die from shit you saw coming years ago. It's fun and a lot less depressing than crying into your pillow about jews.
Civilizations rise and fall, there's nothing wrong with that.

You were blue pilled.

What will be ok.Cant you see that each and every single day we are destroying our kind.Humanity is dying.

I'm still struggling to find meaning i just relapse into drinking and self destruction every now and again.

>now I am developing hate towards blacks,Indians etc.

Double your dose, untermensch

Kekistanis are cancer.

So wrapped up in proving identity doesn't matter you created your own fake identity anti identity.

Kys.

speak for yourself, some of us are in pol because we want forwarning for when you get so powerful you might kill US instead.

Thanks for this.Needed it

>swallowing any of these.
The best part is every single one of these pills is true all at once but the conclusions they make from the statement of truth are all retarded at once.

How so?

I'm I'm the same boat, it's hard to even go to work when you have degenerate coworkers or even customers you have to help in sales.
I used to laugh at the idea of being a facist/nazi but now around me I see the walls closing in of the "oppressed" including women now. Even things such as MGTOW are starting to make senes where as before it was just for LARPer's.

Im stuck in my own mind

if you are interested you might want to get further into: en.wikiquote.org/wiki/The_Turner_Diaries
decide for yourself

after that just can get more educated for free here: thegreateststorynevertold.tv/

everybody else 88

You aren't redpilled. You're autistic. You need white pills.

I feel ya man.We are in the same faze of the redpill.

Hitler had Jewish DNA and Joseph Goebbels, the propagandist for the Nazi party, was half Jewish.

... And you believe that you're "woke"? You immediately took the stance "if you're not me, you are definitely the other" and assume it based on your knowledge of the world. To you there's only an "Us and Them" and you don't have the mental fortitude to look into the grey (matter) of the subject.

To you I'm a "liberal", to you I'm a "minority", to you "I'm a sheep", while you're the wolf. To you, the concept of a different kind of wolf simply eludes you... Doesn't it Moon Moon?

It's the only way. Everything else is a sideshow.

We didn't survive ice ages, comets, wars, disease and floods to be wiped out by primitives, cuck sjw traitors and (((them)))

Fuck that. Once the boomers are dead and our numbers are reduced drastically whilst the barbarians have multiplied there will be no hiding.

No more alt lite, purple pilled faggots . Our cause will be apparent to all.

But at least you're still struggling.

take a break from /pol or get into activism or something.

Thanks.

>nothing ever changes
>its human perception that's changing

I don't believe that to be the case, in fact I believe it to be the complete opposite. Things are in constant flux, everything is continually in an unstoppable state of transformation that cannot be stopped. The only reason we don't see it is because we don't take advantage. Things don't seem to change because people are too afraid to want them to change, even though everyone knows something has to be done.

You don't want my dose of red pill.

must suck for you, I've had a ton of also gay co workers and none of them where lazy pieces of shit I see all the time in this wacko industry, and it's the food industry so that's saying alot.

Don't worry, when you turn 15 things will get better OP. Maybe you'll come out of the closet too.

Lies.