Why do the alt right demand that women remain "traditional" while meeting none of the requisites for a traditional man...

Why do the alt right demand that women remain "traditional" while meeting none of the requisites for a traditional man as in having a good job, some military service, social skills etc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fj7Vklv5nDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because the alt-right aren't really much different when it comes to gender relations that feminists are. They like to point out the flaws in western women such as how they're overweight, entitled, unfeminine cocksleeves who like to mar their bodies with piercings and tattoos (and they'd be right).

Then they ignore their own problems being overweight, entitled, unskilled, unnattractive, immasculated little excuses for men.

You can't change others fellas, you can only change yourself.

You don't understand this place.

>while meeting none of the requisites for a traditional man as in having a good job, some military service, social skills etc
[citation needed]

Not everyone here is an /r9k/ robot.

>not all Sup Forums-tards

Hey OP I get 80k a year, like in a good community, have a trad wife, and 5 kids.

>immasculated
Its emasculated.

Also, you're right. That's why I ceased bitching about bitches a while ago, at least until I drop the last of my gut.

thank you for the correction

>elite chef experiance from Michelan star restaurants
>rebuilt airplanes in early teens with grandfather
>learned computing from machine code up
>build violins from scratch and play classical music
>Have private botanical garden of 90 acres
>practice long range shooting and close range combat IDPA style
>Master Martial artist, Kung fu, Aikido, Iaido, Judo, Jiu jitsu, Muay Thai, Krav maga and yoga.

this, I hate hypocrisy

>College degree
>Conservative girlfriend
>Fit enough to meet military SOF requirements
>own guns that I shoot and cc constantly
>used to wrestle
> train at a boxing gym
> excellent communicator

Speak for yourself autist. Not all of us are cringy

all these average IQ mouthbreather normies
no wonder the main focus of your life is getting your dick wet and making babies

fucking barbarians fuck off

>used to wrestle

Bi or full on Gay? Greentext your first truck stop gloryhole experience.

/thread

When did the alt right decide to let lefties define them?
I remember during the election, the alt right was just people who were leaning towards conservatism because "liberalism" had become too authoritarian and retarded.
Now everyone seems to be in agreeance with the MSM that alt right means you pray to Richard Spencer and want some kind of white ethnostate based on 1920s America.
Did I miss something or did we get cucked by a psyop or two and not notice?

the alt right defines themselves just fine

just a reminder that this guy believes he is the champion of the "white race"

>Why do the alt right demand that women remain "traditional" while meeting none of the requisites for a traditional man as in

>having a good job

MSEE. I program robots for a salary twice the national average household income.

>some military service

The military has always been comprised of the lower class. This is a stupid requirement.

>social skills etc

Like what? Read, writing, and speaking? I can do those.

>while meeting none of the requisites for a traditional man as in having a good job, some military service, social skills
Who the fuck says I don't meet those requirements?

I have all that except military and it's still been work to get my girlfriend to drop all the new age retarded woman ideologies. She is turning into a free thinker though.

actually no women are pretty voulnerable, as soon as the ammount of pissed off people starts including the people in power, who are all men by the way, our rights will just backslide because a bunch of smarmy cunts forgot that their equality is a product of civilization, a good one i'd argue, but a product all the same.

You aren't supposed to try and lynch the people who produced it. It's not that simple of course but the reality is through high and hell water it pretty much became that way no matter who's fault it is.

Sjws need to be stopped. I'm not sure why pol is fighting them. they feed fresh kindling to your movement every fucking day.

as for women and pol, most of pol is retarded on women, and genuinely believe women are simultaniously inferior but also equal to men in value because they have the mentality of a child but that makes them good parents somehow. They genuinely cannot understand that their view of how society should work with women is corrosive to our dignity, free will, and happiness.

>this guy believes he is the champion of the "white race"
>flag
>weeaboo nintendo shit in the background
>no visible white power stuff
I'm going to doubt your statement .
More likely he's just an average guy who got excited about politics 6 months ago and a bunch of people are making fun of the way he looks.

The foundation of fighting is gay.....
Sure kid, I remember when that joke was funny back in grade school

>software developer from top tier university
>one red haired, blue eyed son
>make 110-120K a year based on company performance
>have conservative girlfriend who isn't obese and shit-tier

It's a mystery, friend.

Wrestling is undeniably gay.
>oil checking: the subtle art of controlling your opponent by sticking your fingers into his anus
You're not fighting unless you're punching.

>Mongol rape baby calling others barbarians

>25
>Made baseball team in high school
>Graduate from HS and comm. college
>Currently filling assistant manager duties at Dairy Queen

not totally shitty situation, im making $30,000 a year (could be more but i have sundays off) and im in position to buy a house soon. + have a gf for more than 7 months and we're both pretty happy. I wanna have children with her once i get enough money to work on my own in real estate.

not all of us are fucking faggots

>works at fast food
>30k millionaire

You were better off saying nothing at all

>completely change the rules on how society reproduces itself into the next generation
>completely disrupt the natural processes of western society
>why are men not the way they used to be?
youtube.com/watch?v=Fj7Vklv5nDk

>Fit enough to meet military SOF requirements

Lmao you are uninformed

>overweight, entitled, unskilled, unnattractive, immasculated little excuses for men.
HAHA, I'm none of those, so you modern western bitches suck and I say it loud and proud. This cock is for the Slavic woman!

RED PILL OVERDOSAGE

Good point op

Made me reconsider my expectations

105K a year
masters degree
wife
2 kids
soft in the middle but not fat (Im 39 so give me a break)

>Why do the alt right demand that women remain "traditional" while meeting none of the requisites for a traditional man

kek

Not everybody is as weak as you.

she look like a retarded Amber Heard.

You are mentally ill, go away

Yet still a virgin. Sad!

I don't know what point you are trying to make but weak "men" like the guy in your pic are the result of single motherhood and single motherhood is a result of feminism. So, in essence, he's right - feminism really ruined his generation.

>having a good job
Schemed out of positions by diversity hire shitskins
>some military service,
Die for israel.
>social skills
Quoting hollywood movies and nigger songs while drinking bud light.

Women are too stupid to take into account how law structures affect incentives. We could all be reduced to slavery by a foreign horde and the fish eyed whores would keep bitching about the same shallow shit all day.

>obese NEET that lives in bedroom I grew up in and play video games and browse Sup Forums all day
>fucked 30+ women, most of which were 6/10 or above

Really makes you think

Not all military jobs require you to be front lines or even close to what could be considered 'dying for Israel'

I did 3 years in 2/75 before i broke my back. Fuck off leaf.

>Yes goyim you can serve greater israel in other ways!

Israel pays nicely. Better than being a fat fuck who's only skills are shitposting and fapping to anime traps.

Because your a brainlet trying to navigate in a herd of brainlets who can't separate issues.

I'm well built, good genes, intelligent and funny, well off, dressed nicely and most importantly for women - confident.

Every single girl I meet and date is badly built due to no exercise, to much drinking on daddies payroll etc. Genes are always worse (most of the time( than me since women date down. They are all rather stupid, uninterested to learn about the world beyond attention whoring and lack any humor. I only met one funny girl and she had to be funny because of her overweight. Hence she wasn't worthy anyway. Apart from that I don't care how well off a woman is but most of their families suck balls and make mine look great. They dress well but aren't amazing either. And most important off all - they are massive sluts.

So to recap. Any woman that a traditional and high SMV man might encounter is usually worse for wear and while his main attribute (confidence) is healthy and alive her only virtue (not being the townbike) is completely obliterated by a whole train of old, young and multi race cock. Sometimes received at the same time.

How on earth is this a good deal for any of us? If you had told teenage me I'd be turning down girls left and right because I wasn;t interested anymore I'd laugh in my face.

Because the alt right are controlled opposition

Could probably dox you with that info, grandpa. Remember to watch your privacy on the Internet.