United States

>United States
>Strongest nation on Earth for 67 years and counting
>Highest GDP on Earth
>Worth 51% of the global economy
>Largest navy in the world
>Has military bases on 1/3rd of the Earth
>Only country with a functioning railgun
>30 years technologically superior to any other opposing nation's military on Earth
>Only military that has the industrial and technological capacity to mass produce unmanned drones
>Developing a new generation of spaceships
>Only country to have been to the Moon
>Only country with a private sector actively working in space
>Global center of the arts, humanities, education, finance, commerce, business, warfare, technology, industry, culture, politics and communication
>Owns the most cities on the World Cities ranking chart
>Won WWII singlehandedly
>Never lost a war in its 237 year history
>Leader of the free world

Don't like us? No problem.
At the end of the day, you are all American people. You follow our elections. You eat our food. You watch our movies and television shows. You wear our clothes. You copy our vernacular. You access American websites. You copy our Constitution and our laws. You read our books, ponder our art, use our weapons, drive our cars. The global economy is based on the US Dollar. Our military maintains bases on your soil. When our President speaks, you listen.

You are ALL American people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eckoYQqdk28
youtube.com/watch?v=eijq6fvppOI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And I'm proud to be an american

And it's all turning to fucking shit.

>you will never know how the real freedom feels like

proud born american here, even if a pajeet

Cuz at least I know I'm free

>won ww2 singlehandedly
yeah sure

>"Won WW11 singlehandedly"

Shit like this makes people hate you.

Why is America so much better than any country to ever exist at any point of this planet? Rest of the world, are you even trying?

>>Strongest nation on Earth for 67 years
for 25 years*

/thread

>Won WWII singlehandedly
can't be bothered to explain why this is false as fuck
uh how about Vietnam where you guys got rekt by gook farmers using sticks and traps

sorry dmitri, but we still cucked u in the cold war

Typical anarchist degenerate not knowing the lyrics

>Where*

Not cuz

Is that Dick Kickem?

you had me at functioning rail gun

A Fucking Leaf

You dumb fuck there haven't been 11 world wars

>Never lost a war
Some rice gooks would like to have a word with you.

youtube.com/watch?v=eckoYQqdk28

not rekt we withdrew due to public sentiment after signing a ceasefire with Norht Vietnam, which effectively made it like korea North and South. Howveer the North invaded after and the democrats refused to help our southern ally

lol you wouldn't stand a chance if not nukes

technically not a war desu

It's funny to see all the faggots get completely assblasted by the quality bantz.
Nice job, burger senpai.

Do Americans really believe this?

>not rekt we withdrew due to public sentiment after signing a ceasefire with Norht Vietnam, which effectively made it like korea North and South. Howveer the North invaded after and the democrats refused to help our southern ally
not rekt we withdrew due to public sentiment after signing a ceasefire with Norht Vietnam, which effectively made it like korea North and South. Howveer the North invaded after and the democrats refused to help our southern ally

We actually havent. South korea dn vietnam were not losses:

A loss is STILL a loss doesnt matter how you spin it loser..

>this is what Russkies believe

keep on dreaming dmitiri, keep on dreaming

CONGRESS NEVER DECLARED WAR, FAKE WAR YOU COMMIE GOOK SYMPATHIZERS

ok achmed have it your way

Yeah we DEFINITELY lost that war in terms of casualties. This is a leaf post I can smell it from a mile away

It's actually less then 25% of the world economy now

Wtf even is this map

Dont get your panties in twist jamal. There is no shame in losing to a bunch of illiterate 3rd world rice farmers.

>can't penetrate our tonks
>can't evade our AA
>can't come close with your shitnavy
>and all this from 1946 to 1990

America, fuck yeah. I love you burgerbro

Tfw you join when both sides are weakest and claim the glory, scientists and strategic bases around the world.

>Won WWII singlehandedly

You just lost the game, Cletus.

Proud american here

Nigger I don't care how hard you find it necessary to shill you're narrative of the past on a yoga/drycleaning tips website.

But let this be clear, not even America itself defeated the Union.

>inb4 1812

Who the fuck came to save Europe in WW2?

>inb4 Stalin

He was going to fucking kill them all had he capitulated as far as France.

>inb4 jewscapegoat

At least our people live somewhat moderately instead of like Greece who's GDP is nonexistent.

>Muh red army,

Stalin could have won earlier had he stopped being a retard, by throwing his troops into the meat grinder instead of letting America catch up to berlin when they reached it, Also by just asking the united states to bomb berlin into submission. (And I don't mean atomically, I mean x4000 worse than Dresden bombing, essentially nothing left.)

Hindsight is 20/20. Your rose tinted flower power pipe dream of America losing the Vietnam War is nothing more than a wet dream of any sadistic self hurting commie. What makes it unironically even more hilarious is now Vietnam is starting to piss china off, so I wonder where they're going to take the narrative that communism is good with this news.

God tier shitpost Aussie Bro

youtube.com/watch?v=eijq6fvppOI

This is why the US is a failed state... They live in an echo chamber and don't see the world for what it is, nor they understand that they are the current version of the Roman Empire in the middle of their decadence.

You're on the verge of a civil war, one that will utterly destroy your social fabric and no one will want to help you and you'll wonder why, whilst forgetting that the current state of affairs, when it comes to radical Muslims or the crappy economy for starters, are all on America's hands.

Nobody hates you, but nobody will want to help you either, so don't bother come asking.

10/10 post
This is how you shitpost folks

wat about the iraq and afganistan?

What about this one?

>American military could have bombed the north into submission
>progressives would have endlessly complained about muh human rights (implying gook communists are even human)
>progressives complained endlessly anyways
>we should have just dropped a nuke on Hanoi and turned north Vietnam into a lifeless no-go zone controlled by the military

>by throwing his troops into the meat grinder
Literally hollywood meme
K/D on eastern front was 1/1.3

It's true.

Japan conquered all of Asia and Germany + Italy + a few other gay countries, conquered all of Europe. The Germans alone conquered Russia.

The most powerful forces in Europe, and the most powerful force in Asia, united stood NO CHANCE against ONE; God's GOOD Country; the United States of America!

Suck on my freedom bitch

> you're a loser

The media is polluting our culture with every kind of immorality and general insanity possible. We have been given some kind of gentle reprieve from mass immigration and white genocide, in Trump.
But I can't see he's turned the tide. And I can't see he's done anything yet to keep our nation intact in the future after he's gone.

>t.%51

Canada did not do it.

Canada wasnt even a country. It was all British troops.

Canada did it in the same way if I get a raise at work, my CAT did it.

The only thing washington wanted to achieve in vietnam was to stem the spread of communism in asia and it did.
Strategic victory. Tactical withdrawl.

Also "single handedly" is troll tactics by OP but its essentially true. Without their support to the ruskis and the brits there wouldnt be a war, there would have been two treaties and no d day.

Imagine being this upset, no thank you!

We didnt lose anything.
We decided to stop.

So you guys lost then? Nothing said Canada did it, the picture even says British troops.

>Western civies outside the United States infect western civilization with antagonistic anti west rhetoric from the inside using scholastic systems provided by the federal government to destabilize and divide the countries demographic composition.

>Muh no god
>Muh no truth, point, certainity etc.
>Muh non existent objectivity
>Muh animalistic impulsive consumer culture
>Muh incessant need to say "God isn't real, therefore I can intervene with nature and kill babies before they're babies."
>Muh incessant need to move the goal posts and shout strawman in the face of blatantly irrefutable Truths that the wests worst enemy was itself and America had nothing to do with it.
>Muh incessant need to use feelings in arguments that logically could of been avoided HAD CERTAIN FUCKING PEOPLE FOLLOWED THE LAW.

>>Never lost a war in its 237 year history

Except you literally did against untrained rice farmers with outdated WW1 weapons lmao

Well said OP, America is by far the greatest nation in the world.

China is a second world oligarch with zero standard of living and Russia is barely past the third world with their economy.

I would frankly be fine nuking every other nation and using their radiated land. Thoughts?

>developing economy status recently achieved
>India takes over UK
Thanks Gurmpf and Theresa. You never landed on the moon. You have an average life expectancy of like 47. What's your average weight? IQ? Debt? Muh fiat moni!

Some days I almost feel guilty for being American. There's 6.7 billion people out there that will NEVER know the feel of being an American Pussy Slayer

All power stems from economic power; gotta love that US economic hegemony.

1.35 billion population vs. 65 million population
Economy just recently and just about takes over.

Wew.

Very good point but can you name a different army that could have beat them and how?

We didnt lose, that was not the end of a war.

Have a nice day

yeah but we got fucking owned by canada in 1812 and also we came in just at the end of wwII and really didnt do much

in all honesty we really arent that great. i mean we got wreaked by rice farmers in vietnam and we lost iraq too.

we also started this whole shitstorm of immigration by fucking shit up in syria

also if we are so free why arent we allowed to have sexual relationships with consenting pets?

i like our country just as much as everyone else, but were only hurting ourselves when we lie to ourself

Ivan no offense, but even if the jews said it didn't happen. Lend lease and a fuck ton of other economical inquiries on the matter do. Logistically stalin was the biggest tactical retard on the planet besides Churchill. He decided to fucking form a soviet marginot line that receded to the point where Stalingrad and Moscow were almost completely lost to the enemy.

I don't give a shit about general winter, I don't give a shit about scorched earth.

When a country almost about as small as france without its sister nations, actually makes it farther than Napoleon and manages to kill every single one of your veterans in a totally expected betrayal. Something is fucking wrong with your military industrial complex, and common sense. Stalin was a tard, he killed his own people to the point to where the fear was ineffective and his progress stagnated, had it not turned to winter, it would of resulted in large scale trench warfare again.

Did anybody say anything about per capita? A billion poos should be beat easily. It doesnt matter. All I do is read the Bible now. There's not much else to do. I work and have nothing

And I won't forget the men who died, who gave their lives for me

>moving the goal post

You lost. Get over it.

The US finances the rest of the world. US treasuries are considered the safest investment in the world. Where do rich Chinese send their money when they worry about a currency devaluation? Where do Saudis send their oil money when there's nothing risk-free in their home country?

>Won WWII singlehandedly

Actually it's the strongest nation on earth for 152 years and counting, America finally reached military and industrial parity with continental Europe (and I say Europe, not any one country located in Europe, because the capacity outclassed the entire continent) at the end of the American Civil War in 1865, though of course it would not be recognized as such at the time since the great European powers could not imagine a great western empire OUTSIDE of Europe itself.

>We didnt lose anything, We decided to stop.

>Wasted billions and a ton of resources fighting a war
>thousands of US troops died.
B-but we didnt lose w-we just stopped.
Seriously consider suicide amerifat.

And I proudly stand up next to you and defend her... Something . . Something... Cuz there ain't no doubt I love this landddd

Not our fault everyone was dying like idiots until we showed up

What the actual fuck are you talking about..?

Since going atomic/nuclear - every war the US has fought has been a matter of how much restraint we'll show, not whether we win or lose. We'll glass the planet if we *need* something.

i think the canadian army could of

they tend to think outside the box more and their varied country geography would have trained them better for the jungle

also canadians are more compassionate and likely the vietnamese would have surrendured to canadian control

Vietnam lost its communist cause long ago

We fought the long war, not always HOT, and we won in the long run.

God bless the U S Aaaayieuhhh

AMERICA!!!
>FUCK YEAH!!!
AMERICA!!!
>FUCK YEAH!!!
AMERICA!!!
>FUCK YEAH!!!
AMERICA!!!
>FUCK YEAH!!!
AMERICA!!!
>FUCK YEAH!!!
AMERICA!!!
>FUCK YEAH!!!
AMERICA!!!
>FUCK YEAH!!!

I got flashbacks of being a 16 year old Sup Forums browsing faggot from reading this

Duke

Wasted nothing.

Continued US hegemony is predicated upon imperialism and military intervention abroad. The money isn't wasted, it finances further economic growth.

How long did your army last in its 14 hour war with the Germans?

...there ain't no doubt I love this laaaaaaaaaand....

Fucking

Nukem

Wasn't being a dick. Just wanted your opinion. I never was upset about it. War we shouldn't have been in.

America FUCK YEAH

THEY HATE US CUZ THEY AINT US

>SAVE europe
>SAVE
Go back to td faggot, Hitler was the good guy against your shitty zionist masters.

Our goal was to stop the "Domino Effect" of counrties falling to communist regimes.

And, by fighting in Vietnam, we did accomplish that stop.

We acheived our goal.

And, in turn now Vietnam is a capitalist country

Total Defeat of Ho Chi Minh

:)

Oh man this thread

this is why there's no such thing as a losing fight against communists
korea, Vietnam, etc look like losses at first but we always get em in the end
just like sputnik -> moon landing
soviet indifference to great depression -> collapse of the soviet union