Ask an Alamo Heights resident anything. I live in the best area in all of Texas and therefore the world

Ask an Alamo Heights resident anything. I live in the best area in all of Texas and therefore the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DsZOE1nvlhI
youtube.com/watch?v=fMrj9VFl2cY
youtube.com/watch?v=XSfHowDgtlQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did you move there?

This is the coolest picture an OP has ever posted.

>ywn give as few fucks as this guy

Cigs aren't hot enough to ignite gas or gas vapors.

I've lived around San Anotonio my whole life. I'm a sixth generation Texan

That guy in OPimage rules.

Don't worry about that just ask me about Texas and San Antonio

AHAHAHHAHAA

GO TRY IT RETARD

What the hell are you talking about? People start fires at gas stations because of cigarettes all of the time!

youtube.com/watch?v=DsZOE1nvlhI

You could drop a lit cigarette into gasoline and it wouldn't ignite.

Hi the_donald.
You can tell that isn't serious due to the fact that they exclaimed their sentence. We do that here about as often as we use emoticons, so it's an easy tell that the poster isn't serious.
Glad you could join our community in time for the rest of summer. Have a nice day!

What happens if you try and fill your car up while it's running?

I just wanted to talk about Texas.

do me and the gene pool a favour and go test that theory

Texas is cool. I live in Austin though, so that's hardly Texas even though it is the capital of Texas

i don't use reddit, the only reddit sub i ever enjoyed was fatpeoplehate.

Discuss it, then. What makes it the best? The people? Is it a nice safe-space?
pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=fMrj9VFl2cY

you wanna see something cool?
youtube.com/watch?v=XSfHowDgtlQ

That guy looks cool as fuck. Id do coke with him.

bleachcrystals.exe

Nothing. There's absolutely nothing wrong with what the guy in OP's post is doing. There is a higher chance of the static electric discharge off your body starting a fire from gasoline vapours than a lit cigarette doing the same. You can literally toss a burning cig into a tank of fuel and nothing will happen.

9.99 times out of 10, your using up gas that you are trying to fill up with. Instead of paying ~$40 for a full tank, you now spend like ~$40.10.

I don't live in Texas but would like to know what the big 4 are like - San Antonio vs. Dallas vs. Austin vs. Houston

Holy shit, there are cars that run on skim milk?

this. the first thing that popped into my head when i saw this guy is cocainehooker.

I can go to spurs games and the zoo anytime I want. The food is also really good.

Holy shit, I hope someone mugs you.

I can only speak for San Antonio. It has a great downtown area and the suburbs are pretty nice too. It's by the hill country so if you are into hunting and fishing you are in the golden.

>alamo heights

Ahahah get a load of this poorfag. You're not impressing anyone until you live in The Dominion.

do you live in the dominion?

No, but I don't go around shitposting about how north side is best side either. Even though it is.