Christian Thread prt.2

Reminder to all you heathens that Sup Forums was originally and always will be a christian board. It is not so much about religion, it is more about your personal relationship with God and our lord and savior Jesus Christ.The truth can not be manipulated or silenced even though that is the work or all shill on this board controlled by ((them)) just know your work is in vain.

>ITT ask general questions we (the believers) can answer to help you all take the golden pill and realize the truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vack2sq-Lc0&t=1s

youtube.com/watch?v=NNgTsfnKgHY&t=391s

youtube.com/watch?v=jZ1QJwOudTM&t=538s
Keep the discussion going, The shills will be there own demise edition

Other urls found in this thread:

themillenniumreport.com/2017/05/the-flat-earth-psyop/
themillenniumreport.com/2016/08/flat-earth-psy-op-is-the-real-conspiracy/
themillenniumreport.com/2016/01/flat-earth-theory-demonstrates-the-alarming-gullibility-of-people-everywhere/
themillenniumreport.com/2016/06/flat-earthers-systematically-used-to-disrupt-and-undermine-truth-movements-everywhere/
themillenniumreport.com/2016/03/the-flat-earthers-are-being-sent-into-every-real-truth-movement-to-disrupt-and-destroy-them/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does the omnipotent god even need to exist or what is the deal with that

Everyone knows that religion is made to control the masses, let's just gather some crusaders and slaughter some muslims and faggots already

Join us on Discord for /christian/ fellowship! God bless you all!

god created a flat earth

The Flat Earth PSYOP

A few major things I see with this flavor of psychological operation is a dividing of the conspiracy demographic and heavily discrediting the flat earth segment of that demographic while effectively assassinating the credibility of conspiracy truth by association. The CIA has a major agenda to misrepresent and/or discredit conspiracy aware persons, as seen with their Operation Mockingbird NLP tactic of molding the societal view and weaponizing the term “conspiracy theorist” after the JFK assassination.

Matthew Boylan says he worked for NASA as an artist and is cited as a whistleblower of Flat Earth. I watched the best Math Boylan video I could find and fact checked some of the things that can be fact checked out of the video. For example Math Boylan claims he worked on a fake image for a Moon of Mars named “Opi Papa”, well Opi Papa is not a known Mars Moon. Now why on earth would an otherwise bright guy like Math Boylan promote flat earth? Is he being paid off like one might suggest after seeing the 4biddenknowledge attempted bribe? Does he just not value the truth of his alleged mission and is willing to blatantly fabricate things?

Ironically, the flat earth theory can be easily debunked simply isolated to the material within flat earth content itself if you look hard enough.

themillenniumreport.com/2017/05/the-flat-earth-psyop/

>Flat Earth PSYOP

pic related

I took this photo. You like?

>doesn't understand what psyops means

It's beautiful user

saying flat earth is a psyop is cognitive dissonance

someone who never did their research

Getting from staged space walks to flat earth is a bigger leap of logic than you should be comfortable making.

Flat Earth Psy Op is the Real Conspiracy

There is perhaps no greater Internet-wide PSYOP than the CIA-directed Flat Earth Conspiracy (FEC). This covert black operation has London’s notorious Tavistock Institute written all over it.

How is it that some major alternative news websites even host the ridiculous ramblings of Flat Earthers … … … unless they, themselves, have been set up to do so? If ever there was a universal hot-button issue on the World Wide Web that ought to send up big bright RED flags, any website or blog that takes this mental diarrhea seriously is it. Unless they are totally exposing the FEC for the wacky (yet contrived) insanity that it truly is, why even go there.

No one is saying that the current scientific paradigm that involves both astrophysics and astronomy is not full of holes. Nor is there any reason to stop questioning every aspect of those various disciplines of modern science which have been shown to fall short … some woefully short of the mark. However, the FEC was designed from the get-go to take any rational discussion into a completely irrational direction.

Really, who doesn’t know by now that NASA will lie and misrepresent whenever it behooves them to maintain their New World DisOrder? Are the sane and rational among us going to throw the baby out with the bath water because of perennial NASA prevarication?

feel free to take a video of the edge
>shade
>different camera lenses

Does God-chan watch me masturbate??

Here's the link: themillenniumreport.com/2016/08/flat-earth-psy-op-is-the-real-conspiracy/

You're either a paid shill or a useful idiot, either way you're heading down the wrong path bud

Romans1:20-23
For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse.
For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened.
Claiming to be wise, they became fools,
and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling mortal man and birds and animals and creeping things.

Only if you pray really hard

>flat earth is a psyo-

FLAT EARTH ‘THEORY’ Demonstrates The Alarming Gullibility Of People Everywhere

Flat Earth Theory: A Purposeful Distraction and Powerful Diversion by The Powers That Be. There is perhaps no other internet hoax that is more ludicrous than the Flat Earth Theory. We’re talking about the most nonsensical and preposterous, laughable and foolish hoax in history! Yes, it is that zany and loony, wacky and silly.

However, what is really crazy is how many people are buying into it. That is where the silliness ends and the serious PSYOP begins. That is also where the Tavistock Institute intersects with the NSA, Facebook collaborates with the CIA, and YouTube and Google really drive some heavy traffic IN THE WRONG DIRECTION. The spooks are watching the evolution of this PSYOP very, very closely. After all, they started it.

themillenniumreport.com/2016/01/flat-earth-theory-demonstrates-the-alarming-gullibility-of-people-everywhere/

Great quote, shitty answer.

I hate to be edgy, but I genuinely feel like the suffering is never going to go away. This sort of issue isn't one that can just be cured. No human words can truly alleviate the burden. It's one of those abominations that just shouldn't exist in the first place. I know that I could get better than I am right now, but I don't want to have that darkness behind my eyes for my entire life. That's why I turned to prayer. I refused to pray on this matter for a very long time because I thought that God shouldn't be bothered with such human affairs, but recently I had a fit. In that moment I realized that the best it's ever going to get for me is hard. I don't ask God for help in dealing with it, just for Him to prevent a fate for me in which all I can be is numb. God clearly made a hard world for us, and recognizing that fact is at the core of my faith, but everyone says that you can be taken under His wing just as long as you ask. Is it heretical?

>Jesus isn't really a cuck!
>He's the King of the Jews! I mean the non-Jews!
>I mean-
christcucks

Flat Earthers SYSTEMatically Used To Disrupt And Undermine Truth Movements Everywhere

themillenniumreport.com/2016/06/flat-earthers-systematically-used-to-disrupt-and-undermine-truth-movements-everywhere/

Here’s how they work:

Agents of the FES often begin by posting rather benign yet factual comments about NASA, which everyone now knows is a rogue agency which can rarely be trusted to tell the truth about particular scientific endeavors and galactic missions. That’s a no-brainer that everyone agrees with—NASA holds onto most of the truth and parcels out only the absolute minimum to the taxpayers who fund their space missions and other assorted projects.

The Flat Earthers then take advantage of this universal hatred of NASA for their spewing so much deception over so many years, and they use it to subtly garner support for their nonsensical Flat Earth Theory (FET). When the time is right, the Flat Earthers will then start introducing utterly absurd notions about the Solar System and patently false concepts about the Earth’s relationship to the Sun.

They justify their preposterous sophistry and wacky ideas by routinely outing NASA as a serially prevaricating government agency, which they are — and then using their well-known deception as a justification to overturn the entire paradigm of modern astrophysics. Talk about throwing the baby out with the bath water. There is no astronomical scientific truth that the Flat Earthers have left unassailed. You name it — gravity, a spherical Earth and other planetary orbs, rotational movement of the planets. planetary revolutions around the Sun — they throw it all out and label it as “NASA lies”.

Once they do that in a very public Internet forum or chat room, website or blog comment section, they begin to stir up a LOT of trouble.

can anyone point me to stuff about the "synagogue of satan" in the bible? I think Jesus specifically mentioned it.

>Reminder to all you heathens that Sup Forums was originally and always will be a christian board
LOOOL no
you dumb cuck of christ

Flat Earthers SYSTEMatically Being Used To Disrupt And Undermine Truth Movements Everywhere

They pre-position sock-puppets in the same forums, blogs, etc, who will, with apparent spontaneity, support their silly and stupid comments about the Flat Earth Theory (FET). The longer the comment thread, the more opportunity to draw in the unsuspecting into their outlandish web of deceit and deception.

They do this by presenting some entirely new and quite valid hypotheses which do introduce such concepts that are related to the Electric Universe; or that propose that the Solar System is also moving though space in a manner which defies the conventional scientific wisdom. There are many instances where the current scientific paradigm does completely fall down, by the way, and the FEs use these obvious flaws to take down the whole system of modern thought.

By so aggressively assaulting the conventional wisdom which is accepted by the vast majority of people on the planet, they then tar the reputation of the truth movement groups whose websites they have deliberately polluted with their obvious foolishness concerning their FLAT EARTH fantasies.

>CIA made the flat ea-

>He hasn't clearly perceived God's divine nature
Is the best answer I think I can give. Fuck if I can clearly explain.

Flat Earthers SYSTEMatically Being Used To Disrupt And Undermine Truth Movements Everywhere

A Massive CIA Black Operation

Many are now suspicious that these relentless FE initiatives are so organized because they have the backing of those government agencies that do not want the truth (about anything) revealed. The CIA, FBI, DIA, NSA have long employed this signature MO which is determined to kill the messengers of truth anyway they can. Ruining reputations has always been preferred to outright murder, which they also perpetrate when they deem it absolutely necessary. After all, the primary mandate forThe Company (aka the C.I.A.) is to carry out their covert truth-silencing black operations.

The following comment was left on a major alternative website (BeforeItsNews.com) which clearly delineates some of the major farcical tenets of the Flat Earth Theory. It’s not really a theory; rather, it’s nothing but line of pure BS as utterly stupid as the 24-hour day is long … with a stray corrected fact thrown in to string along the gullible.

There have been a good number of excellent exposés written which completely deconstruct the real back story to this CIA-sponsored black operation.

I'm asking a philosophical question. My subjective beliefs have little to do with it.

> the suffering never goes away

This is a characteristic of Christianity and one of the most important as well, as a Christian the closer you are to God, the more suffering you will endure, this is because of who is currently influencing the world, a Christian's reward is not given in this life, and was neber intended to be.

According to some, the earth is in fact a flat disc and not a globe. This meme took off after Obama equated climate change deniers to members of the “Flat Earth Society.” Within 12 months, YouTube was flooded with a mass of videos.

The assumptions of this Meme are:

1. The Earth is a Flat Disc.
2. Our globe-shaped world orbiting the sun is a myth.
3. The sun and moon are spherical, but much smaller than mainstream science states, and they rotate around a plane of the Earth, because they appear to do so.
4. Arctic Circle in the centre and Antarctica is a continent forming an ice rim of 150-foot-tall wall of ice, NASA and the military guard this wall to stop you climbing over it and falling off the end of the Earth.
5. Gravity is an illusion. When driving, it is not gravity that pins you to the road, but the rapid upward motion of a disc-shaped planet.
6. Space exploration and the moon landings are all faked.
7. The Sun is not 93 million miles away but is much smaller and only 4,000 miles above the Earth.
8. Horizon is always at eye level. (See also- Ten Absurd Claims of Flat Earth Conspiracy Theorists)

They fail to address:

1. What lies underneath the Earth and how the disc sits or what holds it up. [The earth sits on the back of giant tortoise- Makow]

2. Cannot explain orbiting satellites or GPS. They rationalize that Satellites are a hoax and GPS only exists due to a network of radio transmitters.

3. How does the Sun circle the Earth for night and day. They say Sun travels via zero space and instantaneously appears on the other side of the disc. When facts and science contradict, they make up nonsensical explanations. First, gravity does not exist and then it does exist to bend the sun’s rays. This is when they are explaining why you can’t view the other end of the Earth. To debunk a globe model; they have yet to produce is a photo of edge of the flat earth.

OP, except that Jesus was a man who taught about the one true (monotheistic) God. He was deified by Paul a Roman Tool to create a state-sponsored religion to control the masses. Paul hated true Christians, never met Jesus, and his books were selected to by Constantine's Nicean council to represent OVER half the new Testament, even though there were important books written by Jesus' contemporaries and followers who's ownership was banned upon pain of death. Why do you think that is?

Bottom line, there is only ONE god, Jesus taught about him, and Paul is a nasty fucker who made up magical shit to control people and deify Jesus who was a man not a God.

Why did Abraham give tithes to the Melchizedek?

When Cain killed Abel and was kicked out of three garden he said "what if the others find me, they'll kill me." Who were the others? Does this imply a pre Adam mankind?

According to some, the earth is in fact a flat disc and not a globe. This meme took off after Obama equated climate change deniers to members of the “Flat Earth Society.” Within 12 months, YouTube was flooded with a mass of videos.

Conspiracy theorist Eric Dubay launched the International Flat Earth Research Society (IFERS) claiming all others were “controlled opposition”. Dubay stands out for a documentary claiming Adolf was a peaceful, honourable individual unfairly tarnished by the Zionist media.
Flat Earthism is like a new religion with its dogmas and many schisms. Three websites vying for flat earth supremacy differ from the trivial (who had the idea first) to the argumentative (Are the Jews to blame for suppressing flat-Earth truths?). Everybody is trying the define it; there is no unified theory.

Flat earther, Daniel Shenton states, “There is no unified flat Earth model but the most commonly accepted one is that it’s more or less a disc, with a ring of something to hold in the water. The height and substance of that, no one is absolutely sure, but most people think it’s mountains with snow and ice.”

Everything is a spook. Even the color blue is a spook, it's only a construction to represent some ultimately unknowable quantum phenomena. It's still more productive to accept the concept of "blue" as real than to constantly question it. A model of the world that includes the concept "blue" is more true than one that does not.

Our ideas of what God is are flawed just like with the color blue but a model of the world that includes the concept is more true than one that does not, it incorporates more of the unknowable reality. God is as clearly real as the color blue.

Also the model of the world that defined our modern thought patterns, cultures and laws was one that relied on the concept of the omnipotent Christian God which is part of the reason why people get so confused when they abandon it.

show the photo faggot

Flat Earth Psy Op is the Real Conspiracy

This is a “PsyOp” which requires large funding from intelligence agencies and governments and corporations. It has become a tool of reverse psychology e.g. if you are broad minded enough to know 911 was a false flag; and now just accept Flat Earth theories. When you engage with this Psyop, a paid shill replies from their “Flat Earth Manual” like some cyborg, there is a mass of paid bloggers on CIA pay roll to push this.

The meme is the ideal project for mind-control that could be devised by Tavistock institute & CIA. It is amazing how many clever, well-meaning and spiritually oriented individuals have been suckered in by this transparent pseudo-scientific sham. The psy op is designed to create cognitive dissonance. You’ve been lied to your whole life to believe in the Globe model.

WHAT IS THE UNDERLYING AGENDA? Lumping Christians and Truthers in a divide and rule strategy; some will fall for this trick while others won’t be easily deceived by this nonsense. This flat earth stuff is to mess with your mind. Flat Earthers exchange one set of lies for another. My advice is to eschew cognitive dissonance and reside in truth.

Read job

Am I banned

Nice

who is this semen demon????

I hope everyone in this thread is having a wonderful day and may God bless us all

>personal relationship with God
Wrong

She is Christina, join us on /christian/ discord my friend

you have any substance/arguments in that ad hominum?

you mean this one

Job 37:18
Hast thou with him spread out the sky, which is strong, and as a molten looking glass?

God is all-powerful and omniscient. He self emerged and awoke over Billion years ago. He is the Universe and exists in all details down to the fine-scale planck level geometry. All our consciousness comes from God. There is no 'afterlife'. (What a joke) When you die, you snuff out like a flame. God doesn't particularly love you, (most of you anyway live in misery and squalor) you're like a pimple on a hair on his ass.

Not a particular sexy religion, but it is the one true ancient religion. Might as well join up.

Oh yeah, Christ was a man and Paul never met him and Constantine created a state-sponsored religion to control the masses.

The Flat Earthers Are Being Sent Into Every Real Truth Movement To Disrupt And Destroy Them

themillenniumreport.com/2016/03/the-flat-earthers-are-being-sent-into-every-real-truth-movement-to-disrupt-and-destroy-them/

The Flat Earth Theory is not a theory at all; rather, it is a meticulously engineered hoax that is zealously advanced on the Internet by a rogue government black operation known as the Flat Earth Society. Their central goals and purposes are numerous and by no means mutually exclusive.

However, there is one goal in particular that reigns absolutely supreme on their “deliberate agenda of disruption”: To so discredit every truth movement by infiltrating them with their utter nonsense. In this fashion the Flat Earthers seek to bring down the real truthers by the mere association with their fallacious and preposterous drivel.

>Everything is a spook. Even the color blue is a spook, it's only a construction to represent some ultimately unknowable quantum phenomena. It's still more productive to accept the concept of "blue" as real than to constantly question it. A model of the world that includes the concept "blue" is more true than one that does not.

Are you 14?

> a model of the world that includes the concept is more true than one that does not

Wrong. Such model would be more definite, but not any farther or closer to anything that could be called truth.

I have a question:

Was the God of Israel the same god that sent Jesus? Or was it another God that sent Jesus, and that the God of Israel was a false god.

Or is it that the God of Israel is the same God of Jesus, but manifested himself in different form out of the breaking of the Covenant?

Nah mate, are there any lewds of her??? Wanna hav a fap

If God could be shown to be bounded by the extent of his creation then he would not be fit to be called the creator of it but merely an aspect within it.

Assuming a God willed the universe into existence then he must be omnipotent in it since he made anything that is concievable possible.
(I'm only using "he" for convienince)

That's why the ancient Jewish text perfectly foreshadow Yeshua's life right?

The Flat Earthers Are Being Sent Into Every Real Truth Movement To Disrupt And Destroy Them

If ever there was a PSYOP designed to distract, divert and misdirect, the thoroughly insane Flat Earth Theory (FET) is the one. Never in the history of black operations have the co-conspirators been so fierce and fanatical in their mission to deceive and dupe.

Just what is that covert mission? To effectively blow up every internet chat room, forum and blog that has many meaningful discussion. Simply put, its profound ramifications are so far-reaching and highly consequential that TPTB cannot risk the people catching on. Hence, along comes the Flat Earth Theory to change the conversation into absolute and utter gibberish.

Anyone who knows how COINTELPRO really works will tell you that these Flat Earthers have been carefully cultivated in some serious mind-control programming experiments. Whenever they encounter any resistance to their utterly absurd FET hallucinations, they literally go ballistic. However, they do so with great purpose and calculation. Their studied responses are quite manipulative, just as their triggered reactions are practically inhuman.

Just go to one of the big chat rooms and hang out in one that has made the Flat Earth Theory the topic of discussion. Watch the intensity on the side of the Flat Earthers, especially the way that they deceptively advance their daft arguments. It’s almost as though these folks (probably droids) have been fabricated in some laboratory somewhere in Andromeda. Their thought process is not human, and the practiced sophistry that they routinely employ in downright otherworldly as in AI gone awry in an evil Grey lab in Area 51.

Reminder there is no salvation outside the Catholic Church

18:23:46
18:27:30
18:29:34
18:30:49
18:31:33
18:32:43
18:33:25
18:35:17

You came prepared huh?

The truth is that qualia flows from God and the interface is at the quantum processing architecture of the pyramidal cell microtubules in the neo-cortex.

All colors such as green and pink are encoded as platonic values in the fine scale structure of the space-time geometry.

Check'd, join us on /christian/ discord

And what about the (((other))) guy?

I'm not asking whether God is omnipotent, but if omnipotency frees God from the necessity of having to exist at all.

4U

There is only one God and he's all-powerful, omniscient, and all-being. You are a sensory and motive organ for him.

If god is omnipotent he should be able to go away or destroy himself.

That's retarded. God does exist, and has for over 14 billion years.

the only reason religion is still relevant is its ability to control people

And you're a retard for trying to say what God should or should not do. You're a pimple on his ass.

I just don't see it.

Then don't follow some religion or some man, follow Jesus Christ in the Spirit

God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth. (John 4:24)

And can God destroy himself?

Will there be creation after us? Before us?

Are we stuck in a constant cycle of birth, continuation, destruction, and purification?

If so, what is the true Ultimate sin? Was all creation spurred on from a sin? What is Ultimate redemption? Is it the destruction of all creation? The ending of this cycle? The ending of Angels?

What shall come after that?

If god is omnipotent he COULD do anything
I never used the word should.

Sorry, I dont converse with brainlets. You're insignificant to me the same way a two-dimensional circle is insignificant to a four dimensional ouroboric fractal.

>And can God destroy himself?
Jesus answered him, “It is said, ‘You shall not tempt the Lord your God.’”

- Luke 4:12

Everything was created by God. Everything you do was planned by God down to the minutest detail. Sin does not exist. Satan doesn't either. There is only ONE god.

There is no good reason to confront a Flat Earther—Anywhere, Anytime or Anyway. They have proven themselves to be incapable of exercising their faculty of human reason. Likewise, they completely lack any common sense and the ability to utilize basic logic. The Flat Earthers were somehow brainwashed in such a way that they can spontaneously suspend the use of their intellect. Most of them lack the capacity to even discern between a simple right and wrong answer to a question which is obviously black and white. For real, these dunces can’t even answer “Yes” or “No” when asked if the sky — RIGHT NOW — is blue or green, when it is a perfectly deep blue sky. Yes, they have completely left the reservation of rationality and reason. They’re either permanently “Out To Lunch”, forever “AWOL”, and “There’s Nobody Home”. We’re talking the complete absence of even an iota of intellectual integrity. Do you now get the picture? (-: Actually, it ought to be )-:

The bottom line, then, is NOT to waste your time with the Flat Earthers. Their primary function is to waste your time … mightily! As well as to distract you from much more important things that are going on everywhere, all the time. During these times, when things are moving VERY fast, no one on the planet has a second to waste. So why spend a moment in debate with a veritable idiocracy of Flat Earth nonsense?!?!

Jesus is the god of Israel. He came to earth to save all men.
1 the law is the word, and all men break the law through sin
2 the people of israel where created in order to have a righteous group who obeyed the law, and were pure.
3 through the righteous, god was able to manifest in an impure and corrupt world
4 he could then lay that curription on his self, and with the blood sacrifice of crucifiction, purify those outside of the righteous tribe

>My post was so bad that God our father might kill himself.
Get over yourself.

>If god is omnipotent he should be able to go away or destroy himself.

I fucking quoted you asshole. Your exact words "If god is omnipotent he SHOULD be able to go away or destroy himself.

Actually no, the enlightment found secret societies were better to control the masses until they found out the best way to control the masses was to start young and make their minds malluable, via age of aquaris. Though before that they tried out deism, basically ever since Christianity showed up on the face of the earth (((he))) has been trying to mix it in with other religions/ideologies

You're the fucking brainlet. You seem to have zero conscious contact with the universal consciousness.

Ah, makes sense.

I heard somewhere that Christians believe that the God of Israel is a false deity and that God truly manifested himself through the coming of Jesus.

Oh! The bad man has hurted my feelings by implying that God is real and not supernatural.

Oopsie
>Should BE ABLE to go away
>Should go away

Modern Jews do not worship the god of Israel. They denied him when he came to them as Jesus.

>was originally and always will be a christian board
Stop trying to dpread this lie, you newfag piece of shit.
Take this garbage somewhere else. It doesn't belong here. Or at least keep it to one of these shit threads every few days instead of a dozen of these off topic circlejerk threads every fucking day.

There is no good reason to confront a Flat Earther—Anywhere, Anytime or Anyway. They have proven themselves to be incapable of exercising their faculty of human reason. Likewise, they completely lack any common sense and the ability to utilize basic logic. The Flat Earthers were somehow brainwashed in such a way that they can spontaneously suspend the use of their intellect. Most of them lack the capacity to even discern between a simple right and wrong answer to a question which is obviously black and white.

The bottom line, then, is NOT to waste your time with the Flat Earthers. Their primary function is to waste your time … mightily! As well as to distract you from much more important things that are going on everywhere, all the time. During these times, when things are moving VERY fast, no one on the planet has a second to waste. So why spend a moment in debate with a veritable idiocracy of Flat Earth nonsense?!?!

Perhaps some folks enjoy the journey into the realm of the extremely deranged; however, be aware that these Flat Earthers know exactly what they’re doing and that you may find yourself trapped off in a fictitious space-time continuum of puerile phantasmagoria and mentally challenged pseudo-entertainment. BEWARE, and be aware, of where they might be taking you.

You're willfully ignoring the content to focus on irrelevant details. I tried to frame the ideas in terms Sup Forums would be familiar with like stirner "spooks". The concept of God is as real as the concept of blue.
>more definite, but not any farther or closer to anything that could be called truth
>not any farther or closer
Such nonsense, a model that ignores the phenomena we experience as the color blue is not any farther or closer from the truth than one that describes it?

PROOVE me wrong!

I hope you see the difference

>Was the God of Israel the same god that sent Jesus? Or was it another God that sent Jesus, and that the God of Israel was a false god.
>Or is it that the God of Israel is the same God of Jesus, but manifested himself in different form out of the breaking of the Covenant?
According to any abrahamic religion there's only one god, christianity includes the OT and thus the God of Israel, muslims also approve of this: meaning this is all the same god not knowing what he's fucking doing or people making shit up. Which makes more sense?

Ah