twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He doesn't even do this though.

wtf man.

ITS LITERALLY

archive.is/KPdRL

if anyone wants to read it

FUCKING BASED

OY GAVOLT!

Because they said unkind things about him first?
"Oy, why do they hate us?"

Literally fake news. He's a jew loving cunt.

Are you fucking kidding me? The most valid criticism anyone can make of trump is that he sucks jew cock

if dissing them means hiring them in droves then yeah he is dissing the fuck out of the juden.

Trump marries his daughter to a kike, and it's still not enough for these people.

Holocaust 2.0 when?

"The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you."

ANUDDA

he works for the jews just as much of the rest of them.

Oy vey, why would Jews ever be dishonest?!!

if you aren't sucking jewish cock and giving them shekels you are "dissing"

>Brags about his daughter's children being Jewish
>Has Jared Kushner as a top aide
>Visits Jerusalem and wears a yarmulke
>Treasury Secretary is a Jew

Trump is an honorary member of the Tribe. He's from New York, for fuck's sake.

trump will use the jews to jew jews who never thought they would be jewed by fellow jews and after they have been jewed by these jews in an act of utter jewiness he'll fuck up those jews too.

this. jews want total subservience. Trump is about 1000% pro-jew but that's not enough for them. That and/or NYT is a rag that will make up any bullshit to smear trump. Not sure havnt read the article

Jews really have it in for Trump. One way they attack him is by saying he attacks them. But the truth is the other way around.

but leftypol constantly call him a jew or a israeli puppet

atleast they are slowly redpilling themselves against der juden ;)

the left will soon become more antisemitic than the "nazis" they claim to fight

why does sam harris hate trump?

Why do Jews HAVE to make EVERYTHING about them? They refuse to assimilate, insist on maintaining their parallel identity and then whine when people call them out on their shit. It's insane.

>Dissing

tired of middle aged journalists using this word

??

Just like the international jewish boycott of Nazi goods that I did not learn about in school

Israel must be made as the 51st state or Holocaust Remembrance day be made a national holiday to get these people get satisfied enough?

Based norbot

>not going out of his way to lick the kikes boot
Nice, he's still a zog shill though

Trump literally slurps Israeli dick and gives them whatever they want, just shows that nothing is ever enough for the kikes. his daughter and son-in-law are massive kikes for fuck sake, Trump basically IS a jew

>But that didn’t stop him from making remarks to Jewish Republican donors in December 2015 that seemed to play into an anti-Semitic stereotype. “I’m a negotiator — like you folks,” he said, later adding: “Is there anybody that doesn’t renegotiate deals in this room? Perhaps more than any room I’ve ever spoken to.”

Fake news, he is very proud of his jewish children. Israel is also not going to be treated like a second class citizen, as per him.

>OP-ED

seems like Sup Forums still doesnt realize that there are left and right-wing jews, so you have jews that like trump and jews that hate him

>but trump sucks israeli dick
most left wing jews hate Israel

Jews love that kind of stuff. I got most of my holocaust jokes from a Jewish girl.

You know, I was skeptical of hatin jews at first

So, honest assessment on Trump when it comes to Jews.

Trump is going to hire any talent based on performance, not religion. So if a Jew is the best for the job, they get the job.

His daughter is married to a Jew and his grand daughter is Jewish. So he has no problem with them.

HOWEVER, being from New York and being in the business of real estate, which is filled with schiesters and nasally Manhattan Jews, Trump doesn't want to sit around for literally hours listening to Jews whining. He's got nothing to prove.

He's not going to listen to ANYONE whine about themselves for hours on end just to prove he's "compassionate." It's not his way.

Jewish comedians will be the first to say that Jews are the masters of self pity. Well, Trump is the antithesis of self pity. He doesn't do self pity. He doesn't tolerate self pity.

This is why he's not taking a 6 hour pity tour at every Jewish memorial. To me, it's clear as day.

Trump's baby girl Ivanka married a Jew -
Jared Kushner, orthodox Jew
Their kids are Jews too

Obama was the most antisemitic President since Jimmy Carter. Donald Trump is the most Jewish due to actual appointing the Jews of his family into government positions through typical Jewish nepotism.

Obama anti-semite? He's anti-white.

Jimmy Carter put a moratorium (as Geo state gov & US pres) on segregation.

Bill Clinton is a pro-Jew pro-gay pro-nig shill.